Just how EVIL do you like your villains in co-stuff?

Just how EVIL do you like your villains in co-stuff?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NeNpi4Ybsts
youtube.com/watch?v=dor3-mnu09A
youtu.be/JoIGalLEzms?t=5m35s
youtube.com/watch?v=_s0n7B18WQo
youtube.com/watch?v=FeWnFUlCtEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Devastatingly.

Evil enough to be frightening but not too much to come as unintentionally funny.

Hidden

Depends on the setting. Usually, I prefer a villain who doesn't want to do bad things, but finds themselves in circumstances that require them to commit some shady deeds.

That being said, not everything should be all tragic and sympathetic, so when a Villain has to be evil, I prefer them to be calculative. Knowing full well what they're doing is wrong, but not even remotely caring.

Entertaining over all, but they do just enough horrid shit that you want them to be taken down at the end.

Sometimes you just want a villian who talks about himself in third person and looks down upon the world.

Pure, unfiltered, unadulterated cruelty and evil.

who's this cute pudgy evil man?

Wrestler for New Japan Pro Wreslting

His name is literally “EVIL”

I like my villains to be tranquilo but evil

I forget which one it was but he once came to the ring with his comically large scythe and EVIL FINGER LASER POINTERS.

He's truly the most evil.

I can't wait for this to spin-off into an NJPW thread. I hate visiting other boards, so I looooove when other hobbies I like get discussed on Sup Forums.

His evil is not a byproduct of His desires, but His absolute goal.

Evil enough that he makes us think he was the hero for years and could turn into anime.

What is the Sup Forums equivalent death of this mans career?

there is nothing as kino in Sup Forums or any other medium as the shibata's redemption arc.

It's a fucking travesty that Naito lost at the Dome

Lately I've been finding the idea of evil to be quite stupid no disrespect to the forces of;
I think it was after waiting to find out what the threat was from the last James Bond villain and having it literally never get explained just a room full of computers and an fallen asteroid in a big hole. I didn't get why James Bond would have anything to do with could only be Sup Forums in my mind after taking what could only be the mark of the beast in my mind. After that its just been slowly noticing how anti-individual everyone has always beeeen. Like after this post I will look for the picture of Ghostbusters where it looks like babies are the bad guys.

Here I think it was this image where I wondered if it was babies as villains for the world. Also does anyone know what the word "ego" means? Because it seems to mean that I am messing up being served hand and foot that if I stop waking up and dressing myself and showing and going and getting food and socializing that others will do it for me so how does that work having less ego?
Babies as bad guys anti-individual-ism etc what's going on Sup Forums with this thing called "evil" being lost on me?

The first instance I can remember of a movie utterly failing to side me against the villain was Mulan. Up until that point growing up I had been watching Disney movies as Americana. Just big budget everyone goes to see the latest and talk about it movies with maybe Pocahontas failing to meet expectations but
-
Mulan failed from the very start this supposed bad guy climbs a tree without being seen chops off the top of the tree and then stands on it and then his hawk lands on him. AMD how is this not cool? Oh that's right ASIANS the people whose claim to faim seems to be that they miss the point on the way to being "winners" with only break dancing as the exception that I know of.

So home do you recognize evil?

>. I hate visiting other boards, so I looooove when other hobbies I like get discussed on Sup Forums.
t. Cancer

I prefer my villains to have fun being evil ala Megamind or Lord Hater.

It doesn't help that /asp/ is literally the worst board on the site, being into wrestling in Sup Forums is suffering

Winter Soldier into Cap and if his death stayed canon

Can you tell me what happened? What is he redeeming?

I prefer rescues from misunderstandings or rescues from self destruction to villains.

longstory short the company was going through very rough patch because of idiotic business decisions from the owner, the company was legit close to bankrupcy.
At the time he as well as to other dudes were profiled as the future stars of the company, he saw the writing on the wall and fucked off to seek other opportunities, the other two guys stayed.

The company miracuosly turned it around and saved it self, thanks in no small part to the contributions of the two dudes that stayed. So now that the company is doing well he decides to comeback, understandably his two buddies, the younger wrestlers and the fans see him with resentment.

Check this out for better explanation:
youtube.com/watch?v=NeNpi4Ybsts

this guy got it btw if anyone wants to see a really dope shibata match not from njpw, track down his match with jun akiyama from 2005 for promotion Wrestle-1.

Nah this way we get him vs jericho

>A thread about evil
>Not including Suzuki

Where is this from? Looks like Sean Philips' art

This is badass.

Njpw has some if the best storyline either on purpose or accident

He just got sidelined with injuries last year after really getting super popular and fans love himself finally since he’s been back. Shibata goes hard. He really hits the fuck out of dudes. He’s split his own head twice giving super stuff headbutts.

He’s supposed to be coming back, but he should retire.

Suzuki-Gun ICHIBAN

>that skull-bash
Call me retarded if you want but that shit looked real.

Japan wrestles strong style which means that some of the hits actually are hits. Not hard enough to hurt you but hard enough that you'll feel it.

Omega run with the belt when?

There's little better in wrestling than thousands of Japanese fans screaming at a grumpy old man to "become the wind" during his entrance.

japanese undertaker

also
THIS IS EVIL
EVERYTHING IS EVIL
SUBETE WA EVIL
youtube.com/watch?v=dor3-mnu09A

youtu.be/JoIGalLEzms?t=5m35s

Pardon?

Is Naito's time my friend

Well as long as Gedo is main booker and hes apart of chaos thats how its going to go.

seriously having the main booker be a apart of a faction & the manager of the Top wrestler in the company was a huge fucking mistake

Y2J is taking one of them to Vince, the other will be the next ace

>naito wins the belt
>cant have a jericho feud because jericho going for the title immediately would be gay as fuck
>no one really for naito or LIJ to feud with
hmmmm maybe the dude booking njpw into relevancy knows more than you guys do

Everyone shouts "KAZE NI NARE" during minoru suzukis entrance.

youtube.com/watch?v=_s0n7B18WQo

>who is Omega
>who is Tanahashi
>who is Suzuki
Also, who is there for Okada to feud with now, jackass?

Best husbando prove me wrong.

Seriously would have multiple gay sex with if offeredNo homo

Omega is about to be tied up with a inter BC feud with Cody. Naito JUST got out of a feud with Tanahashi, and Suzuki's bald ass is no match for LIJ, even with Suzukigun.

And right now Okada is going against Sanada, and then the rest of Chaos.

>Omega
Ehhh not untill Omega drops the US Belt will he get another shot at okada. so Kenny is good for a while.

>Tanahashi
Old and played out. Literally jap cena no one wants to see him win again.

>Suzuki
would be most likely to win out of those three now that it seems hes got nothing else to do after losing the Never OWC.

Also possible canidates: Kota, Neville if he goes to njpw, Bushi

>not making Ishii feel appreciated in the bedroom since NJPW doesn't appreciate him

Which/co/ character would date Makabe

Ironically Shibata headbutted someone so hard he almost killed himself and has since been in recovery.

Yano>Ishii

ishii is only for suffering.

Brainiac level if they're the overarching main villain.

I like vaguely evil, just enough that everything they do becomes tainted. The kind of guy who can take a shit and it becomes a villainous act.

>want to buy LIJ merch
>their designs are so gauche they make WWE's stuff look classy

Depends on the type of villain.
For the most part I like pragmatism; if an evil action will benefit them more than a good one in the long run they take it. Evil for the sake of evil that ends up biting them in the ass just pisses me off.

I like the evil that is calm and cool but also gets the characters to remember his/her bars. I.e. shere Kahn

I like my villains to be utter villains but dicks about it.

So Chuckie T, gosh dang champion of the world of PWG as of last night

correct me if wrong but

Sup Forums= Jushin Thunder Liger
/hm/= Sanada
Sup Forums= Naito
/bant/= Zack Zabre & Marty Scrull
Sup Forums= Roppongi Vice
Sup Forums= Toru Yano
/fa/= Young Bucks
/k/= Killer Elite Squad
Sup Forums= Kenny Omega
Sup Forums= Minoru Suzuki
/x/= Bushi
/s4s/= Gorillas Of Destiny

>Sup Forums= Minoru Suzuki
?

idk i thought because minoru plays a cold masochistic sadistic psychopath might be perfect for Sup Forums

If anyone were Sup Forums it'd be Rikidōzan.

as he should be

Hmmm... that's a good question, I enjoy something along the lines of Justice League TAS Lex Luthor Evil, evil enough to go all in, but smart enough to understand that they he needs to work with the hero's to take out a legit threat.

youtube.com/watch?v=FeWnFUlCtEI

Sometimes The Rock must look out of the window of his estate and wonder why those boys stopped tweeting him shirtless photos.

bump

So why did Ricochet win the belt again?

You cannot be this WORKED user

just scored a classic HONMANIA shirt a couple of weeks ago and it feels so good

I miss this, goddamn.

I wish NJPW learned how to do a RAW style show. Not the same way WWE/TNA does it but they just badly need a weekly show that isn't recaps.

In fairness, the lack of a weekly show helps them give guys more time to recover. Although they could easily tape some of the shows they don't air & put that on NJPWWorld.

yeah. Or just use more midcarders for the weekly (like the 3 or 4 Suzukigun guys that almost never get used for anything other than run-ins). Build the show more around the tag division or Never title etc.

True. They could even do them in smaller venues like some of the ones they use for Road To shows. But I guess it'll be more than what NJPW is willing to do, as most puro feds don't really have something like that.

Yeah I dunno why puro in general has never gotten around to the RAW/Nitro format. Like there's DG Prime Zone but even that isn't weekly.

Only reason I can think is that it gives their guys more time to rest up. In Japan the schedule isn't as rigorous as it is in the US. But even then, in the case of NJPW, there's so many guys on their roster right now & a lot of dudes that could go weeks or even months without wrestling. With all the junior guys, midcarders, tag teams & young lions that aren't doing much, a small show probably wouldn't hurt too bad.

Anyone wanna talk about Lucha Underground? Such a shame it hasn't really taken off, I guess because of the tiny channel it's on.

LU and the general AAA product really impress me where WWE and japan shit fails to. Comic booky wrestling done right.

Lucha Underground's momentum dying is a tragedy, honestly. They made some mistakes (Sexy winning UL3), but they've been solid for majority of its existence with some fantastic matches to boot. Hell of War was a definite MOTYC for me

i've seen AAA by accident on cable.

their announce team (english) is atrocious.

LU's heavily story driven (dario cueto's tvtropes character page entry alone is very text intensive) compared to other promotions so it feels more like an actual tv show rather than a... faux sports league.

shame that the channel that airs it (Kix) subbed chinese (i am assuming mandarin) dialogue in the bottom so the english translations for the spanish parts are obscured but i guess they did it for the rest of asia/china.

I don't think Sexy winning the title was a mistake, maybe just because I've been exposed to so much worse, and more boring, wrestling booking in the past 10 years. Helps that Sexy is booked much better than any recent Diva was.

Yeah I like the mexican AAA commentary much more. I can kinda piece together stories even though i don't speak the language. Johnny's big title reign and clown-related drama has been fun. Too bad AAA is in the dumps because a lot of people left because of the shitty peso and a bunch of random tragedies happening.

>Thinking Bullet Club shenanigans interfere with NJPW booking.
Bullet Club storylines featuring bandwagon members are for ROH silly.

people shit on mantaur but this is awesome/tolerable for some reason

fake decapitated heads are overkill though

>He just got sidelined with injuries last year after really getting super popular

You're underselling Shibata suffering a career ending injury fighting the company's top champion at the height of both of their careers in what I consider to be the best match both of them ever had.

oh yeah. Taurus debuting and winning that cup a year or 2 ago was fucking amazing to watch. Too bad they never pushed him much after that. AAA is a "1 step forward 2 or more steps back" company like TNA but even with that problem it's really fun to watch for me. The Impact/AAA partnership is a match made in heaven, I hope they do more with each other but it doesn't look like they will for the foreseeable future for whatever reason.

Why doesn't njpw do women's wrestling?
I'd love cute waifus kicking and elbowing the shit out of each other

>what is Stardom

holy shit! is tna/impact still alive? i honestly forgot.

what IS stardom?

The most prominent of the many Japanese women's only promotions. Which is why New Japan doesn't even bother having women in their roster. And y'know, also because it doesn't draw

One last ride as his "home company" champion before falling for the WWE meme.

Oh yeah. The latest management change has brought in some new faces but overall hasn't been THAT much of an upheaval overall. They're still having trouble growing but are putting on a solid product without much stupid shit. I hope they and AAA/LU can kinda unify their creative and help each other more but who knows if that would help the companies. It seems like the wrestling world in general has some kind of fucked up magical anti-growth field around it for the longest time now.

so that's why tiger mask w's female wrestlers were all originals.

guess i need to update this then.

Jesus, it's going to be a race between TNA and Stan Lee at this point.

EVIL is not for lewd