Would you a dr deli?

Would you a dr deli?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-j1bCWvo0EM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is she dressed like Reddit?

I'm still goddamn mad that they picked Mike, Lu and Ogg over this.

This show had some fucking potencial man.

Wait, that awful shit was picked in favor if this? Fuck, now im seething, ive been obsessed with king crab for the past two days.

I barely remember the details, but here in Latín América they aired an special with both pilots, arguing that one of them would become a full series after a popularity poll. MLnO won.

I dont know how it was in Burgerland.

Oh shit, is there a good quality version of this somewhere? There's only shit quality rips on Youtube.

But yes I definitely would.

The good quality is in portuguese, i hope someone will sync the english with the better rip soon
>But yes I definitely would.
Indian women are always hot, good taste
youtu.be/-j1bCWvo0EM

>I barely remember the details, but here in Latín América they aired an special with both pilots, arguing that one of them would become a full series after a popularity poll. MLnO won.
Whoever voted for MLnO was a fucking retard. Anyways, i wonder if king crab did one, but because of how irreverent and even gorey it was, they lied and got MLnO picked up and said it won.

Kids voted, kids prefered a show that seemed to be made for kids, instead of your fapbait.

And I say this even considering that the show had my fetish in it, still, you are acting like a faggot.

MLnO wasnt funny, jackass. Stop acting like an elitist faggot going “you shouldnt be bitching, kids liked it better”, i remember seeing this as a kid and loving it while hating mike loug and og. It has nothing to do with fapbait and more so with the fact this was genuinely funnier.

I remember that. It was the Y2K New Year's Eve; they were airing a bunch of cartoons CN considered "the best of the century" or something.

Depends. Does she poo in the loo?

I want her too poo in my mouth

Same here, I love King Crab, the premise seemed a lot more interesting and the overthetop scifi elements made it feel very different from all other shows at the time, it reminded me a lot of those crazy ass Ren and Stimpy episodes such as Space Madness. Regardless I can understand why MLnO won since it features down to earth characters that are easier for children to identify with despite the bland execution, so you won't be hearing me calling anyone retarded over their choice.

>down to earth characters that are easier for children to identify
I hated that shit even as a child, fuck whatever boring bland fuck that likes that kind of crap

pikmin?

>I posted it again! I'm so cool!

How is a joke about indians Sup Forums you stupid negro?

I wonder. Are people still this mad over Kids Next Door winning over The Kitty Bobo Show?

I can think of literally no characters popular among children that are "down to earth".

She can poo in my loo any day of the week.

>ChowdersayingwouldI.jpg

Indian women are usually not hot but when they are it's more exciting because of how rare it is.

You are not even trying then, drop your bias.

Eh, kitty bobo was pretty damn boring, but KND was fucking dumb too and only nostalgia fags like it, so it was a lose lose situation their. Glad galactic didnt get picked up

At least KND had some action and nice designs.

That was a different user, and how is that weak comeback prove in any way kids like “relatable” characters

Kitty Bobo was Mission Hill for furries.

I find women hot that alot of people would be turned off by, thats probably why most of the indian women i see im attracted too

Name one, idiot. Literally all characters popular among children have strong personalities or bizarre physical attributes.

Not that user but loud house is pretty popular, though alot of those characters are cartoonish in personality

>That was a different user
I assumed that. it's an anonymous board.
>how is that weak comeback prove in any way kids like “relatable” characters
How does user's inability to think of relatable "down to earth" characters which are popular among children an argument on itself? For all I know he aint interested in proper discussion but pure shit flinging and being dismissive of anyone who doesn't hold the same opinion as him.
Pepa Pig, extremely popular among children.
Sort of. Depends heavily of who is writing at any given time. Individually Lincoln can stand out as good example but then again he's got a good roster to bounce off of. But he qualifies, yes.
I was also thinking of Arnold from Hey Arnold who has a strong personality but it's as down to earth and relatable as it gets, it was a popular show, oddly enough it was very popular in latin america where I'am from.

Arnold and Lincoln are not the draws of their series though. It's disingenuous to act like they're the ones that are popular with kids. The rest of the cast and the dialogue is what's popular with kids.

Honestly every character besides lincoln and his obnoxious friend clyde is enjoyable, so i stopped watching when they started focusing almost exclusively on those two.

Kek. Triggered pajeet.

I understand, especially in Loud House's case, less so in the case of Hey Arnold!, Hey Arnold had a great roster, one of the most memorable ever, but Arnolds attitude and way in which he carried himself was the glue that kept it together, many of the best episodes coming out of Hey Arnold! didn't feature Arnold, I get that, but ultimately I watched to see Arnold interact with strangers, family and friends and not the other way around, Hey Arnold! without Arnold would have ultimately doomed the show to an even more anticlimactic ending and turn it into arbitrary slice of life snippets without little to no connection whatsoever.
A question was asked, a simple one, you are further elaborating upon it. Bringing overall drawing power of the show as a whole into it. denying the individual popularity of the shows characters is irrational, Arnold was a popular character among kids and so were all the elements which build upon the premise of the show, I agree with you in the later, but I also would propose that in this very case their popularity is not mutually exclusive.
Yes, the show is inconsistent with its character work. Haven't watched in a while. Has there ever been official popularity rankings been done? I'am curious.

>Has there ever been official popularity rankings been done? I'am curious.
Judging from this site the most popular characters are leni and lucy