What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Poop joke

Kurt Russell and Pratt were alright

-Rocket Raccoon's plot was boring.
-Green lady is a tedious straight man
-Final bad was pretty lame
-Not really Ego

nebula arc was pretty weak, yondu stuff is fine, peter stuff is fine but there wwas never really a debate as to whether he'd go along with kurt russells plan or not. entire conflict fell apart with "i put that tumor in your mothers head"

wasnt a bad movie though

Nothing.

It was emotional as fuck though, hope the next one is a little different though.

not much

Nothing, it was even better then the first one.
I disliked little groot and a few jokes.

Too many arcs and a few missed jokes.

I liked it as much as the first one.

They didn't bully Mantis enough. The entire cast should have been screaming at her to kill herself.

The only gripe I really has was how Ego actually put a tumor in Peter's mother's head.

Like, as if it wasn't bad enough he wanted to destroy all life, he had to be his mother's killer in order to get across to Peter that 'this guy is not nice'.

I liked it the same as the first, maybe even a bit more.

Still better than the Last Jedi.

What a fantastic accomplishment.

It was pretty good. Not amazing, but still miles ahead of the vast majority of MCU films.

Nothing, it was better than the first.

every single movie out last year was better than that shit show.

it was well made movie, expect plot was boring.

Nothing, it was better than the original, but it's the sequel everyone was expecting to be good so Sup Forumsntrarians have to hate it.

>better than the movie where every single answer to the previous movies questions was "lel it's fucking nothing"
THe last jedi is an autistic movie and everyone who likes it is possibly autistic as well, making the plot twists the most boring answer possible just to troll fans is retarded and will make the movie age like milk.

It was a flanderized version of the first

It is Star Wars after all

Peter is a manchild in the films, of course he’s not going to think about the bigger picture unless it affects him

>Forgettable plot
>Repeated character arc for Rocket that ate too much time
>No interesting or particularly threatening villain
>No real tension or surprise in terms of character decisions/arcs
>Really forced emotional end for Yondu that asks you ignore what a shitty person he was in order to create a "poetic" parallel with Star Lord's character arc and help Rocket come to the same conclusion he did in the last movie

At least it was kinda funny.

>dealing with father's death
>go to see light-hearted quippy marbel schlock to take my mind off of it
>MFW

Nothing, I loved it.
My dad who hates everything liked it.

It wasn't much of a movie. It was a series of character interactions that would normally be the b plots to multiple episodes of a TV series. Still fun, just not as much of a complete package as the first.

>Peter watched all three of his parents die in front of him

Bruce Wayne, eat your heart out.

They killed off best dad right after they have him a good character

The final battle and space adventure theme was also pretty lame especially when compared to the first one

THIS I felt like Drax got it the worst out of everybody

Ego

It didn't feel as passionate as the first one.

It felt more like there was an executive with a checklist of things people liked about the first one making sure each thing got put into this film.

And the stupid explanation scene was the dumbest shit I've ever seen

>yfw this secondary character is better than any single character in the entire 5 film DCEU.

Here we go

annoying as fuck jokes
>HAHAHAHA HE SAID SENSITIVE NIPPLES
>HAHAHAHAHA TASER FACE
Even the most slack-jawed brainlets in my theater didn't laugh at them

>Not checking your sensitive babby-feelings at the door to Sup Forums
I think you are on the wrong board, friendo

So you're saying you didn't laugh.

*blocks your path*

The only thing I personally didn't like about it was the Taserface joke, it just wasn't funny.

>Her one "memorable" line is some goyer-ramblings about Evolution.
Pass.
She's hot tho.

I wasn't talking about her dialogue, just her entire atmosphere.

>atmosphere
Yes, yes, we've all heard about Snyder's cinematograkino.
She's a tough chick in ugly space armor. Even Star Wars has one of those. Whoopee-doo.

more like what it didn't do wrong

FOXfags and cloudlactus BTFO

>man of steel 2 never ever
>she'll never get out of the phantom zone
Such a fucking waste.

>throwaway character serving her purpose
lmao waifufag

The whole DCEU was basically 1.5 billion dollars spent to make Harley Quinn mainstream and convince gullible people that Gal Gadot is a credible actress.

fucking WB , they could make DCEU in their own pace, instead we got turd after turd.

Imagine this repulsive, hideous creature sitting on your face.

Just imagine it.

Actually, it was the destroying the universe shit which undermined the movie.

The mother tumour story worked but the reveal should have been later.

memedians of the memelexy

Hope Rocket is mellowed out in the next film. I want to see him being best buds with Peter instead of them being at each other's throats.

I'm waiting for his otter animal companion.

Too many times ruining the mood with jokes of varying quality. In fact in my theater several people laughed at inappropriate moments because they felt they had been set up for a joke (e.g. Kraglin's emotional outburst at Yondu's funeral).

>Imagine this repulsive, hideous creature sitting on your face.
>Just imagine it.

Believe me, user...

I am.

>What went wrong?

Marvel made it