ITT: We talk about who did Joker the best

Who did Joker the best and why was it Jack Nicholson?
>Most comic accurate
>Funny and creepy at the same time
>Excellent dialogue and delivery
>Was a thread to the whole city
>Pushed Batman to kill

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLLzto1jnAY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Op here
>Was a threat***** to the whole city

because he's the only Joker to have ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight

whoever it was, it certainly wasn't Leto

The only good ones are Nicholson and Ledger. Both worked perfectly within their own established settings and played perfectly against their respected Batmen.

I really fucking hate these self-answering questions

This.

Both were departures from the comics but brought something to the table about Joker

Only bad thing about Nicholson's was his backstory shit, but at least he was a real gangster

youtube.com/watch?v=GLLzto1jnAY&feature=youtu.be

posting obligatory best joker.

The most comic accurate was Cesar Romero though.

Just a mysterious criminal clown without backstory with terrible jokes and gags.

the best joker is Drew Russell

I just really want to see Batfleck beat the dog shit out of Leto Joker on the big screen
dont you die on me dceu

Caeser's Joker wasn't a killer tho

>>Pushed Batman to kil

What is it with recent blockbusters starting the story AFTER the most interesting events already occurred.

Dear OP,
You're right. It is Jack. It wasn't as good a movie as the Dark Knight, didn't win as many Oscars as Skwaad kween, and wasn't as Comic-esque as Cesar, but you are right and I'd bet a bitcoin on it.

Mark Hamill.

Very this.
Hamill is a meh Luke, but a brilliant Joker.

da jokah baybee

What the fuck does that even mean? How can he be a meh version of the character who looks and sounds exactly like him?

>Pushed Batman to kill
The Joker wasn't even the first person Batman threw down a church in that movie.

He was, it was just unseen. He's referred to as a killer and the police are afraid of dealing with him. Pretty much all the 66 villains are willing to kill, they just aren't successful at it. even Catwoman wanted to kill Robin.

nevertheless he was still pushed murder

Burton Bats never had any qualms about killing. In Returns he shoved a bomb down some henchman's pants. And smiled about it.

You do realize all those situations he stuck Batman in in time for SAME BAT TIME, SAME BAT CHANNEL were DEATHTRAPS right? Like, things designed to kill?

My point is Burton's Batman is never shown to have a no-killing policy. He's not pushed to murder, it's just something that happens sometimes. In Batman Returns he doesn't even seem to be concerned that he's being framed for murdering civilians.

I still find it hilarious that he wouldn't shave his moustache. Also someone post the orange slices story if they have it.

What I like so much about Romero's Joker is that he worked great for a lighthearted, goofy Batman.

But had they gone for a darker tone, it would have worked just as great for a serious Batman, no need to change him except kill on-screen, and maybe tint the suit purple.

i don't like letos joker is as bad as everyone says we haven't seen much off him so its too early to make a opinion without knowing more about him

this one

This.
If the job of an actor is to be handed a script and sell their very best version of a character, then it's Hamill for me.

Jack Nicholson is best Joker.

Any other answer is by a normie who doesn’t read comics.

This is what I came here to say.
Leto was embarrassing.

>Not appreciating the genius of MOM'S GONNA FREAK