This is how you can smoke pot legally in California

>Smoking weed in California is no longer punishable as of Nov. 9.

>These include age limits (must be 21 or older), vehicle use (it's prohibited), and how much marijuana you can legally possess (no more than 28.5 grams, or 8 ounces of concentrated marijuana). Smoking weed in public or in places where tobacco use is restricted remains prohibited, including near schools or child care centers.

>Obtaining marijuana is a bit trickier. There aren't any public dispensaries in California where you can purchase recreational pot (and there likely won't be any until 2018), and medical dispensaries will still require a doctor's approval before selling to you. Buying marijuana from an unlicensed seller — for example, a drug dealer — is still a big no-no. But the act of sharing pot with someone isn't criminal. In short, a monetary transaction is not allowed, but gifting marijuana is.

mic.com/articles/159138/is-it-now-legal-to-smoke-weed-in-california-yes-but-with-some-restrictions#.WV0VbYY40

>You can have 8 times as much concentrate as you can weed
What?
Am I missing something?
This seems crazy

Or just grow it, it's legal now

You faggots smoke up. Our corporate overlords still deem it illegal. More job opportunities for me.

>an ounce of weed
OR
>half a pound of dabs
wut

>8 ounces of concentrate

Massfag here. Very similar sounding situation. I'm thinking that "gifting" could be combined with "making a donation," to create a quasi legal transaction. My big question now is where to get quality seeds. As of Dec. 15, growing will be legal here, too.

>8 ounces of concentrate

good fucking god

>no more than 28.5 grams, or 8 ounces of concentrated marijuana
who writes the laws in california??

I don't know weed is 8 ounces a lot or a little? Or is it a silly thing?

>ayo homie i need a gift
>how much you need cuz
>i owe you 50?
>meet at that spot, adios

Buying marijuana from an illegal dealer isnt a crime or a "no no" in CA. It is a no no for the dealer. Thats all.

1 ounce of weed is enough to get most people through a month of smoking each day.
AFAIK concentrates are CONCENTRATED so that's at least 8 months

Its 8 grams of concentrate. None of these weight limits apply to growing your own. You get 10 pounds you get 10 pounds.

I smoke 10 grams of oil a month.

This

You will probably end up with better stuff anyways if you grow your own

Plus aquaculture and gardening is a relaxing hobby.

I' not sure about growing weight limits in Mass (you can grow six plants per person or 12 per "household"), but for possession, you can have 10 ounces at home, but only one ounce "out," at a time. The other nine ounces have to be "locked away," whatever the hell that means. A grow closet with a key would seem to cover all of that.

Why do they even have limits if it's legal?
There aren't limits on how much alcohol you can have.

Just a retarded legacy from intent to distribute laws probably. Wouldn't be CA politics without something retarded being tossed in.

Oh, also once they start distributing licenses to sale this will be one method they use to crackdown on unlicensed sellers. We've probably got about 5 years before marlboro or someone decides to move in on the joint market and apply regulatory pressure to prevent competition.

Every state that's legalized it has a max.

No, it's to keep the image of smoking weed cool.

If it were easily readily available to use then kids smoking weed would see how retarded other kids smoking weed looks like and it wouldn't be as cool anymore. But now since you have to be 21 you're like an adult and you're mature if you smoke weed!!! it's just something fun for the kids to help them feel edgy ;)

I haven't smoked weed in forever. I'm considering a trip to Colorado so I can smoke and enjoy the great outdoors. I remember enjoying weed, but it's not something I could or would do every day. Maybe once a week on Fridays after work and I sit home and eat a big pizza and watch anime or something. That sounds pretty comfy.

Need to have a greenhouse $1200

>its a new idea if we say it's for weed!

Companies like this need to be fucking firebombed.

Ambiguity does not hold up in court, you can't beat the legal system while smirking.

>FBI Login
>CIA Login

user...

Tab game is on point

>8 ounces of concentrate
Better start making bricks of wax the size of butter sticks

Yeah wax lasts longer so it is better on your pocket.

Schizoid

>keep weed butter and normal butter in the same place in fridge
>accidentally butter some toast with the weed butter while tired in the morning

Internet.

Prop 64 is fucking bullshit. Medical marijuana laws in California were the shit, all we needed was a law to keep cities and counties from banning it for no reason and arresting people anyways, instead they passed an exemption and now this bullshit that lets local governments opt out entirely.

This is how it's done already. You become a member of a collective and get a $10 gift for every $10 you donate to support the collective.

>Hey bro, have these 20 bucks
>Man, I wish I had a dub of cush
>Oh you do? Wow thank you sir.

But wax is so expensive.
1 gram of concentrate = $70 AUD.
7 grams of weed = $60 AUD.

>AUD

Please do not use monopoly money figures.

That's Wayne Lambright. Look at the website and you'll find his fat ugly mug. Fucking scammer piece of shit draped his fucking UFO antenna dome bullshit in plastic and now he's been telling people a "cannabis dome" has been his plan all along.

Too bad that shape would be piss-poor for growing weed in. For god's sake Wayne, what the fuck are you thinking?

>2016
>Not writing in Wayne's name when you voted

psh i smoke 8 os in a month, two tops.

Why is a Finnish guy quoting weed prices in AUD to begin with?

Over here wax is $20-$100/gram depending on the quality and weed is $10/g usually, but this year I've found that all the 10/g's are way better than last year and there's a whole ton of stuff on the market for $5-$8/g that wouldn't have been so cheap last year.

Fischbein

8 oz of concentrate? Wtf? Basically heroin for rec use imo

If you aren't in pain then that degenerate

We could probably throw the guy a bone and make him a state assemblyman if all of Sup Forums got behind it like we did with Trump.

Now that would be amusing

wonderful, what the world really needs is a load more useless stoner retards

>8 ounces of concentrated marijuana

>been watching trailer park boys for the past 2 weeks straight and i cannot control my urge to buy and smoke weed

HELP ME

No can do bud.

This. Commiefornia is blessed by having the best weather in the world.
I'd set planters in the woods if that was the same case here.
I'm looking forward to a 4 month sub 10c stint.
At least I can go snowboarding again.

AFAIK he lives in semi-rural Vermont. The hardest thing would be targeting his county, since most of Sup Forums doesn't live in one county in Vermont, but we'd need like 1,000 votes tops.

We'd just all have to post from mobile on Twitter with a GPS spoofer enabled.

The hardest part would be making sure Wayne got off his lazy ass and stayed focused long enough to submit all his paperwork and go to debates and shit without making a total ass of himself.

they also legalized it in nevada

my trip to vegas next year is gonna be a blast

We'll meme it in the next election

fuckin' way she goes...

Clearly people who have no fucking clue what a dab is.

pot should be legal, fuck governments telling people they cannot do it

>Commiefornia is blessed by having the best weather in the world.
Except the ridiculously long droughts

It's also to control growing in the state and exporting it. Also, for industrial growing, they want the right tax controls.

You can have this half burnt J

or this

Thermonuclear DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABS

>Hillary loses
>cannabis becomes legal
I guess most blacks are happy(except the dealers)
about the outcome..

Can employers still deny employment to someone with thc levels detected in the drug test?

All this war with the drugs is a fucking joke.
Mj should have been legalized long time ago.
Governments all over the world can't enforce prohibition of Mj mainly because people do not understand this prohibition and do not want to comply.
When people talk about drugs first what you have in mind - heroin, amphos, and various psychedelics that make you bonkers. Not fucking mj. Even alcohol deserves to be prohibited way more than weed.
I do not like potheads either, but jests, they are not the worst case and barely do any trouble.

How do you grow it without having more than 28.5 grams of marijuana?

And "June gloom" that lasts like 6 months out of the year.

I'm from (South) Florida originally, and I lived for LA for a few years. Cali weather is portrayed as being beautiful and comfortable, but it just isn't. Foggy in the morning if you're within a few miles of the coast, cold at night even in the summer, FUCKING COLD ocean water.

Weed's been legal here since the 90's. The new law was called "control regulate and tax adult use of marijuana act" NOTHING to do with legalization. There are actually MORE restrictions than before and they are throwing EXTRA taxes onto medical pot to tax it out of existence and force marijuana to be a degenerate party drug instead of a potential miracle cure.

Yes. You can also go to jail for having more than an oz on you. Literally NO new privileges besides "dude weed" stores.

>Smoking weed in California is no longer punishable as of Nov. 9.

You know a proposition has to be ratified before it becomes a law, right?

So you can just give the gift of money and then receive the gift of marijuana?

The concept is on your person. Its almost impossible to enforce a limit on private property unless they pull an indefinite warrent on every property in the state. Which they can't do. Same thing with underage drinking. Only time that cops can enforce underage drinking laws is if they are disturbing the peace, have a warrent, or probable cause. I.E. hearing verbal threats and or a physical altercation.

Is this law applied retroactively?
Will the streets flood with petty criminals taken in for possession with 3 strikes?

Wait, so the dispensaries will be upping their prices? Fuck. It's already so expensive.

What if they have a warrant for some other thing and find the plant? You are then in violation of the 28.5 gram rule.

where i'm from people illegally smoke weed publicly all the time

there needs to be heavier penalties on marijuana-based crimes and more law enforcement cracking down on these drug abusers.

>no more than 28.5 grams
>or 8 ounces of concentrated marijuana
Do they have people to be stoned AF all the time? This is fucking ridiculous.

>You can have 4 cases of beer
>or a pallet of Jeltzin bag in box voda

>I don't know weed is 8 ounces a lot or a little? Or is it a silly thing?
An ounce of weed is enough for normal well adjusted people to get high through an entire month. 8 ounces of concentrate can last over a year depending on potency. It can be so strong that you literally don't need more then a pinhead to get high AF

Holy shit is that a film/disposable camera 360 rig?

This is why it's so good.

Weed is degenerate.
NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL

>hey senpai you got weed
>sure thing bro here weed
>ok senpai
>say,i need 50 for the cab fare
>senpai i gotchu

You didn't mention that corporations now have no limits on cultivated plants.

I have a fully automated write-up that can grow from seed to full plant. Wonder if I can get this going in a rental space without actually living there.

It's half a pound of weed.

>almost always "summer" all the time
>can't fucking wear /fa/ as fuck peacoats during fall and winter due to the weather being mostly at 70+ degrees all year round
>best weather in the world