Does this guy legitimately think he's funny and smart?

Does this guy legitimately think he's funny and smart?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.forbes.com/sites/hayleycuccinello/2016/04/28/trevor-noahs-daily-show-reaches-100th-episode-but-noah-is-still-struggling/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i that anderson koopa?

I was leery at first, but he can be pretty funny.

he sucks

I couldn't sit through a whole episode. Was too cringy

He's just bland, I neither hate him or like him.he is just not on my radar at all, I saw maybe 2 videos and I can easily tell that he is supposed to appeal to women and very cucked men but mostly women.

Women think he is cute because of his accent and they agree with his "edgy" views....

Another one is Seth Meyers, I dont know what old jew he is fucking but my god its just painful he is not even midly amusing, he makes trevor noah look like pryor on coke.

Didn't this guy have his show cancelled?

That shows viewership must be a fucking wasteland.

It's virtually unwatchable now. Doesn't even make for passable background noise.

Also why in the fuck does he think people give a fuck about South Africa? We don't want to hear about it, dickhole.

That was Larry Wilmore, the guy who took over for Colbert. If you can believe it, he managed to be even more alienating and overtly pro-nigger than Trevor Noah.

wouldn't you? he's making, i assume, millions at least and soon will have tens of millions.

that makes you smart in any book. i mean unless you are a communist faggot

He was """funny""" in South Africa because all of his comedy was
>Muh black
>Muh apartheid
>Lel look @ me i am white and blak !!!?!

He wasn't very good here, so I am fucking glad he went to America, now you can deal with him and put Trevor Shoah in his fucking place.

He was overrated in his country of birth and somehow rode that wave into America, no idea if he thinks he is funny himself.

Whatever happened to the actor from District 9 and A-Team? He was fantastic I thought he was going to have a huge career in Hollywood.

When A-Team came everyone loved him and thought he stole the entire movie.

that was larry wilmore

Wow I just remembered I heard him on a podcast years ago (while he was still in South Africa) and he kept trying to milk his material from his stand-up on the crowd and it got old over the course of barely an hour. Weird looking to what he is now, same pandering bullshit, he's all image no substance

yes. It's part of why he isn't.

>compact face
>wide eye width
>nigger

None of these are common in intelligent men

I was watching Tosh.0 last night or the night before and some stupid bit he did had my laughing hysterically right before a commercial break. Then a promo for the Daily Show came on, and Trevor made a joke that actually made me stop laughing.

It wasn't even politics related, so it wasn't because it triggered me or anything. Still, completely killed my laughter.

That's my story.

Is that Don Lemon?

Who knows, I loved him too
His name was Sharlto Copley btw.
South Africa has talent, it's just unfortunately hidden under a black, smelly curtain.

The level to which Trevor Noah is not funny actually uncucked me.

He sold out so much, when I saw all the anti-trump crap he kept spewing for the year I lost respect.
My whole family ate him up because he was South African, but I convinced them trump was the better choice thankfully.

The whole world is watching america, so I'm happy you people are actually pretty badass.

TREV, MY MAN! HOW ABOUT THEM RATINGS?

It doesn't matter if he's funny
John Steward vouched for him, and he's also black
So he gets money basically for free

reminder that he refuses to acknowledge what is happening in South Africa, and calls trump, or anyone not a full on leftists a racist that wants to murder blacks in the street.

meanwhile, a political party in South Africa just said they might consider starting murdering whites in the street.

Yea, after giving him a chance, I like him.

More than Seth Meyer. Seth Meyer is the unfunniest of all the political comedian bunch

i fucking hate this nigger. fucking annoying as fucking shit. nigger

He's not funny either. About as bad. What is it with bad comedians and politics

This stale ass meme is still funnier than he is.

He doesn't know he's literally only there because he's a dindu

>nigger
>think
Pick one

Shhh

He really does.

this

he shouldn't shave his head because it accentuates his fucked up ears and makes him look like a retard

John stewart was wrong about a lot of thing but he was really fucking funny. Even when i totaly disagreed with him i thought his show wss good. Trevor noah is just trash. A good liberal comic should make me laugh at conservatism. That fucker just makes me mad

You made a thread about him

His panel show slots dried up here, thx kek

The Daily Show is now an MSNBC program with a laugh track.

Trevor Noah is a non-threatening face that appeals to women. He will never be truly funny because we're not his audience.

NO BACKSIES

john steward also had the luxury of going through the bush years to really hone his shtick. I think it fell a little flat during obama, but he's such a pro it was still decent. These new guys are just terrible though.

Exactly, his humor is for south Africa, why put him there in a show that deals alot about america

We even thought it was a dumb move.

I fucking hate this halfnigger with his annoying accent. If trump farts, he reports on it.

Never even watched mainly to spite John Stew.

He played in Harcore henry recently.

He seems to go for more "out there" roles, enjoyed him immensely in it aswell because of all the characters.

One of the worst mistakes a comedian can make is trying to put themselves above an audience,

daily show, nightly show, dennis miller, bill maher. they all try to put themselves above they're audience intellectually, which makes their comedy completely hard to relate to

This. I don't know how the fuck he thought that would be a good idea. I watched Trevor Noah with my mates once and the only other person who thought it was funny was my Rhodesian friend.

Just as retarded as when Rove McManus went to the US and got an average of 10,000 views a night. Because Americans respond so well to foreign humour.

no no funny man no funny man he a tad bit a man from afrika land WHOA

I pop a bowl of popcorn and watch this t.v. show with my parents and my dog every week.

>nigger
>thinks
you see where you are wrong?

>they're audience

Well he's smarter than you, leaf.

He was pretty based in South Africa, but he seems to have become more cucked since he crossed the pond. I found his stand up in SA hilarious, but haven't laughed at any of his jokes on the daily show

No, as with most comedians he has a massive inferiority complex.

Daily Show will get a new host in 2 years

CHECK EM

This guy was never funny.
The media has been infested with these indoctrinated idiots with ZERO life experience and all they do is mimic other shows they watched as teenagers and do their little twist on it with social justice insertions.
The results are dull, preachy, braindead shows that always lean left and never dare mock itself.

Hell, even Stuart was watchable most the time.

>a white guy came to me and said how he lost his job, his wife left him, his children were murdered, and he was on the verge of suicide
>I was like dude you're white though, there is a history of oppression I grew up in apartheid
>smug face

Yes. If it's one thing all of these hyper-liberal aggressive leftists have in common is that they've all drunk the kool-aid. Hollywood trotting out Miley Cyrus, sarah Silverman, lena dunham, jay z and Katy Perry like they have anything relevant to say to anyone outside of a Hollywood suck-off casting party is proof of this enough. They're all geniuses and you're an uneducated fuckwit, now get a glimpse of this teens asshole while she gyrates with these sextoys on stage at the Grammys.

Only people I find funny are: Louis CK, George Carlin, Bill Burr and Joe Rogan.

The rest is just bland, smooth, not being too edgy comedy for the masses. Fuck that shit.

I no longer care what these disgusting ludicrous people have to say or stand for. I won't defile my American ears with their vitriol anymore.

Too much division already. He's next on the chopping block.

#MAGA

I do not know him and I doubt I want to.

google.com/amp/www.forbes.com/sites/hayleycuccinello/2016/04/28/trevor-noahs-daily-show-reaches-100th-episode-but-noah-is-still-struggling/

Larry Wilmore called the president a nigger on live TV. I hate Obama, but how he thought that was good a good idea I can't even. He deserves all his misfortune.

Only ever saw one clip of him. That fucking accent, flowing between American, South African, Indian and Irish all the time. I can't give a shit about what he's saying, as I'm just too focused on how hes saying it.

Based Russia. I'm jealous that the worse you guys have to deal with is Kazakhs and disgruntled Siberians who can't do shit because they're so far away they might as well be on the moon.

His appearance kinda reminded me of pic related.

i'm shocked this painfully unfunny chimp has a show

American liberals will hire ANY sort-of competent person as long as they are black, gay, or a woman. Bonus for all 3.

Do you mean he called him "muh nigga"'? That doesn't really count.

Yes. I know people who think he's funny too.
Of course, they're retarded liberals.

Back when he was just a stand up comedian bashing African Americans, I did quite like him. Then he went full libtard