Has Donald Trump won the popular vote with the final vote count?

Has Donald Trump won the popular vote with the final vote count?
prntly.com/2016/11/11/sorry-liberals-donald-trump-actually-won-the-popular-vote-new-update/
twitter.com/pastorbones/status/797240997356965888?lang=en
twitter.com/Bikers4Trump/status/797306730682208256
There's people on shitter adding up the votes individually and the msm isn't reporting it.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Bikers4Trump/status/797306730682208256
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this a boy or a girl?

boy, but traps aren't gay

Fuck I thought he was a girl every time he was posted.

>shit website layout
>Sup Forums tier ads

Kill yourself potato nigger

yeah exactly I can't make out that cancer website, but i've been following the popular vote for a while and only now people have been starting to add it up.

I'm british reeeeeeeee

Nice try you filthy mick, keep telling yourself that. Also, traps are 100% gay homosexual and faggot.

>dating women in 2016
you're the real faggot x

puck best boy

It's not gay until you are aware of the trap. It's like quantum physics, observation changes the outcome.

>retards keep saying this
>the difference in total counted votes keeps getting larger in favor of Hillary

>tfw you will never have a catboy bf

Spoken like a true Catholic

>Military Absentee votes
>Red States were not fully counted also

a girl (male)

The best kind of girl.

Just checked CNN

They say 566,434 more to Clinton, it hasn't grown has it?

Updated as of Nov11

>the msm isn't reporting it.
That is because Trump won the popular vote.

(((google))) or other msm have not updated the vote count since election night

What does red states not being counted mean?

Boys don't have asses like this.

Especially boys this young.

How do you know?

both blue and red states have not been fully updated on msm media sites. Theres no official final total.

news today reported projecting 1million for clinton when count is final, mostly because of california count being slow. so comey and putin definitely rigged it, some states swung by only 20000 or so

I was a boy once.

Even being fat didn't give me anything close to an ass of that level.

news today reported projecting 1million for clinton when count is final, mostly because of california count being slow. so comey and putin definitely rigged it, some states swung by only 20000 or so

>so comey and putin definitely rigged it

ok, if your FBI President and the Russian Head of State decide to collaborate and rigg the presidential election in Trumps favour(all the while Comeys Brother working for the Clinton Foundation). Your Country must hve dodged quite a bullet with Hillary.

is anyone else having trouble posting?

IT seems like I get a connection error or bad gateway ever other post or something?

fuck off Sup Forums

Any source?
I want to use this against libshits

4 million illegals voting with dead people's names doesn't mean "majority"

I love how California was already accounted for going blue. The spics can vote all they want it won't do shit.

>twitter.com/Bikers4Trump/status/797306730682208256
I just wasted a fuckton of time manually adding it all up.

As much as I'd like this to be true, as I have $400 on Trump winning the popular vote, it's not. It seems the gap keeps widening. I can't think of where Trump would find the votes unless they investigated CA voter fraud or counted all of the mail-ins.