Awesome comic moments

Awesome comic moments

>Source, please?
I don't know the source of my pic.

>calls it awesome moment
>doesn't even know where it's from
Fucking KEK. It's from JLA

Beacuse he doesn't know the source doesn't make it any less awesome, cunt.

>awesome
the arc sucked dick and the ending was disappointing as hell.

Wish I had the page before this one.

Continued in another arc later on.

No need to be mean, pal

Kino moment

Hey thanks, user.

JLA #23 IIRC, from Morrison's run.

you are a meanie bo beanie

One of my favorite Superman Sequences of all time.
>P1

>P2

>P3

Clark is too good for this world.

>can hear everything
>only listens to his friends
what about that kid in Korea starving? or that women in Palestine getting stoned for laughing? what about that faggot who shitposts on Slovenian sheep herding fourms?

He's not a god. He's tried being everywhere at once and it just doesn't work.

Is that pikard or wtv his name?

He can't be everywhere, so most of the time he has to try and tune it out. Listen to people crying for help, knowing he has to pick and choose who he saves.

Maybe it is just me, but that speech reminds me a lot of one from the Blues Brothers.

"We're 106 miles from Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses."

"Hit it."

Picard and yes

>Sean Murphy on a TNG comic
Holy shit give me a source for the love of god.

>does all this
>talks to god
>talks to the One Above All
>still guilt trips Mary Jane into sealing their souls and marriage

One More Day is and always shall be, a very pitifully written story due to exactly that.

The very idea that Spider-man, despite everything he's done, earned absolutely NO favors from all these amazingly powerful beings?

Suck. My. Dick.

As if a story where Spider-man humbly ask for a chance at a new start for his family ending with "Of course, noble soul, for you have truly earned it" wouldn't have been a better ending.

>#6 never

Clark is too good for this world.

I wish there were more stories of Cyborg and Shazam team, the combination of their personalities, ages and powers are fertile ground for resourceful writers who dare to mix magic & technology

In the past couple years, Superman has slowly become my favorite hero. Edgy me thought he was lame, now I see him for what he is. Inspiration for how we should think and act. In times of crisis I wonder, "What would Superman do?"

It comes at the cost of having any personality.

>hate speech

jesus christ that's awful

Shine brighter, user.

>I still refuse to read a Superman comic for no reason other than my own personal bias.

You Spiderfags are hilarious. No, that would not have been a better ending, since the idea that you do good things for the sake of an ultimate reward runs contrary to what Spiderman is about.

It's just not my particular brand of moralfaggotry. I don't mind what it's doing, but it does nothing for me aesthetically. I'm hoping new superboy will have a different take on it.

Hitman was to good for this world

I miss hitman

Really? That isn't better than making a straight up direct deal with the nearly literal devil?

Really?

You got some fucked up priorities.

He got his ending user, its the best we could have wanted for tommy and the gang.

Not sure if this counts as an awesome moment, but I was in awe when Peter decided to cut lose at the end of Reign. Having to go up against a Sinister Six with upgraded weapons is hard. Having to do this while way past his peak is harder. But Peter doesn't give a shit about that and when he stops holding back he is a bonafide monster.

Going to continue with more Spidey scaring the shit out of his rogues gallery. I don't think it's quite hit me until now, but Spider-Man is creepy. He has this gangly build and he crawls on walls to find an appropriate vantage point. When he's at his best, he legitly hunts his enemies like prey. God damn savage

Neither of those things are true pleb

Same issue. It's startling to know that when Peter gets pushed to his breaking point, his will literally rip your face off. This isn't even the first time he's done it. He did it to Osborn at the end of the "American Son" arc. I doubt the Avengers would look too fondly on this, which is fucking hypocritical how that got Spock after wrecking Jester and what's her name. Did they forget that those two tried to legitimately steal an infant? They deserved everything Spock did and more.

>moralfaggotry
>no personality
Yeah you've never read anything Supes.

Even Ultimate Peter doesn't mess around. He literally hit Osborn with a truck.

But,wasen't he wrong?

Two issues into the series "Dark Avengers" and already it's clear that Sentry is the biggest "gun" in the Marvel Universe.

I think this image goes without saying

No?

In one page Superman solved the incursion crisis. Marvel heroes need to get their shit together

I get chills every time I read this page

Followup

What do you mean with no, some of the things he said were truth, but you shouldn't abandon your culture just because you go to another country.

Some stuff like lenguage, manners and social norms of course you have to adapt, but you don't need to leave your culture behind

He knows, thats why he talks so much. He can be creepy as fuck so he tries not to be.

When he shuts up around you, you best start pissing youself

Why not? It's convenient and comes at no loss to me as a person to do away with old tradition in favor of updated ones as the world progresses.

yeah an important thing about Peter is that he's holding back most of the time, at his full strength he can lift a train over his head

>He knows, thats why he talks so much. He can be creepy as fuck so he tries not to be.
unfortunately his always making wisecracks is also why many of his villains hate him so much and focus so intently on him, not to mention are why for most of his existence he was not well liked by the rest of the superhero community at all outside of a couple exceptions(it's one of the main Watsonian reasons he was never on any long term teams outside of being a reserve member of the Avengers until the New Avengers era), and indeed he's still not liked by most of them

>He knows, thats why he talks so much. He can be creepy as fuck so he tries not to be.

Except for those times he uses it to his advantage.

Moore really knew how to hit it out of the park.

>he's still not liked by most of them
I hate this shit so much. They keep fucking flipflopping from him being a pain in the ass and generally disliked, to him being the golden boy of superheroes and everyone kinda knowing he's one of the best and can potentially be better than them.

You're projecting yourself onto other people. Some people see their mother culture as a big part of themselves. It's sort of egotistical to say "my culture is better than yours so start over with just mine." You could go to extremes with this statement, but that's entirely not the point here and would derail the argument.

Plus he isn't saying you should abandon culture. He's saying that America's culture is a melting pot. At the end of the day you could be Indian AMERICAN, African AMERICAN, Cambodian AMERICAN, or Italian AMERICAN and contribute to America, the country, because it would ideally be a melting pot for all different kinds of cultures working together to support this nation which houses many different peoples. It could be great if everybody worked together and forgot old hatreds, but they don't and that's why America isn't great, is what Hitman is saying.

Stop, user, don't do this to me.

>that cliffhanger

Pissed off Pete is legitimately some of my favorite shit ever.

Can you give me a source for that? I'm not doubting you, it just sounds like a story I'd like to read.

Who shat on your oatmeal this morning

You're right, I was projecting a bit and you do raise a much better point

Spidey is the knight in shining armor in a very cynical world. Quesada took not only his princess, but his very moral center as well. What is Superman without Hope? Oh, wait. We've seen that too.

Context?

don't leave me hanging.

That what if comic where Spidey keeps Kraven's daughter and wife as sex slave pets.

Picard is the best captain. One of the few characters in fiction to make diplomacy entertaining

It would have been better if he just fucking let May die and come to terms with the fact that sometimes you just can't fix everything. Not to mention she's like 195 years old holy fuck she wasn't long for this world anyway

Karnak found a group of people who worship this one Inhuman kid. They were trying to bring down the Helicarrier with their voices, but Karnak found the flaw and exploded the fucks with his own voice.

>bendis.jpg

>Picard is the best captain.
That's a funny way of spelling A Pimp Named Benjamin Sisko

I think this is actually what the writer intended to say, like the Superman all american poster

Isn't this the end of Arkham knight, also why no one has tried to use Scarecrow gas for good, it could make a really cool vigilante that use fear and ilusions to punish criminal

THis is the sequence that sold me on Hourman as THE BIGGEST UNDERAPPRECIATED BADAS of the DC universe. Got me to look into JSA just to know more about the character, and fuck did it not disappoint.

he was a commander, but yeah sisko was a don

>Slovenian
Did you mean Texan?

That's not even comparable to Marvel's incursions.

Who would win?

Star Trek: Alien Spotlight - The Borg

If you like your shithole culture so much stay in your shithole country

>hate speech
>limiting freedom of speech

well which one you cuckhold

It's from Morrison's JLA #22