What's the best response when someone says "You aren't allowed to have an opinion on this because you're a white male...

What's the best response when someone says "You aren't allowed to have an opinion on this because you're a white male and therefore you have inherent privilege?"

I've been getting it all over the place and want to know what is the most effective way to counter this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MuySfjyYSNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SJW = narcissistic fucks

youtube.com/watch?v=MuySfjyYSNg

>What's the best response when someone says "You aren't allowed to have an opinion on this because you're a white male and therefore you have inherent privilege?"
why talk to someone who feels this way? we already won, who gives a shit what they think now?

Ask them to say something original.

>What's the best response when someone says "You aren't allowed to have an opinion on this because you're a white male and therefore you have inherent privilege?"

"This conversation is over you leftist faggot. Turn around and walk away right now or I will hurt you. Badly."

Well males are the only ones who can be drafted so I don't want to hear women making decisions about warfare as it only affects men's bodies. That's what I'm told about abortion, done just want to be fair.

Once women sign up for the draft, they can vote on military measures.

>It matters little who says it, more what is said

>youre a white male
so what

"Thanks for approving my supperiority over every other race"

Reeeeeewhatthefuckiswrongwithyoufagiwillhaveyouknowiamatrainedguyinalqaedaandihave100monthexperienceingorillawarfareyoubetterhideinyourmomsbasementrightnowkidbutyouwillbefou dandyouwillbehurtprettybadlyyouaredeadkiddorunbutyoucanthidereeeeeeeeee

>a fucking red dot
>white

"You're right. It IS important to consider race before giving a person's words weight. "

And then you walk away, because that is boot a conversation worth having.

Specifically I was talking about how it's wrong for Hillary supporters to rioting in the streets and burning American flags. I was met with:

"While it's easy for you and I, two white men, to say "chill out everything will be okay we have to play along he won fair and square", there's a whole nation of people who don't have that luxury - who are already being assaulted, threatened, and told overtly by the president-elect and his VP that their rights are about to be stripped away."

What's a good response?

>Calling me white male for being white
>When I can trace my lineage to various nonwhite races

K, that's cool. I'll take white supremacy any day.

if they have that opinion they dont give a shit what your argument is, just tell them they have the wrong attitude and you hope they learn all races are equal and need to work together, repeat that just phrased differently for every ad homenin they throw back

Skin colour doesn't make a person.
You racist fuck face.
But statistically whites are the greatest race in the world. So whatever

"Go fuck yourself"

Respond with a smile, and say

"Then it would be my privilege to tell you, "Insert opinion here" "

Tell them that your not white, that your actually jewish
and you come from a Jewish family and they are bigot and that your triggered

the fact im less than 1% of the population where i live ends any argument of racial privlege against me

>cuck white supremacy
>then validate one of white supremacy's points

I'll all with you, but this is TOP KEK.

He didn't say that you complete moron. He was just provided a counter argument.

Go take your shitty Sup Forums tier banter somewhere else. Not that you won't use it in your response.

There is an antisemetic movement in liberal circles these days.

Palestinians and all that.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

yeah did you hear about the woman who got gangraped by trump's mariachi band

Think for yourself faggot.

Funnily enough I'm atually half cuban/half lebanese, but everyone just assumes I'm white because I look white (fucking racists). And even more funnily enough the person who said it to me was jewish..

> I will keep voting Republican and for people like Trump to spite you until you engage me in meaningful discussion.

I blew one of those types the fuck out by lecturing them about Finnish histoty and how it's super racist and Amerocentrist to assume that Finns have the same privileges because hurrdurr fair complexion

Go with you're a muslim instead. It beats every other victim group at the moment.

Tell them guilt tripping doesn't work anymore and it's why they lost the election

"Quiet"

I should tell them I'm a gay muslim and the everyday internal struggle I have to cut off my own head is so debilitating that I'm literally shaking right now

>The ability to dismiss a persons opinion based on race is a form of privilege
Or just memorize pic related

>What's the best response
America has given you the mandate to crush Political Correctness.

Do your duty.

"Fine I won't give you my opinion, I will just give you the facts: "

That's a pretty good one actually

Don't invalidate my feelingsssss. Trigger warning waaaah PTSD

A
WHITE
MALE

Just laugh and walk away, there is no real response to that because person you are trying to argue with wont see the error of their ways no matter what you tell them.
They are those type of people.

Not a single assault in this context has been proven true. Threats are very likely but literally they have a hashtag for "KillAllMen" among others so they're in no position to complain about simple threats when they were straight up threatening genocide even as a joke or an exaggeration.

I say
>Croat
>"white"
And laugh in their face. Then I tell them to stop assuming that people have similar family histories based simply on a glance at the shade of their skin.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Point out that isn't how privilege works. It's useful to be aware of how it may shape opinions, but it doesn't inherently invalidate them. It may mean that they're weighted less importantly because you lack the context to understand something, but that's true of any fucking thing.

You're allowed an opinion, even if it is some dumb shit. They're allowed theirs, even if it's dumb shit. The odds are that if that's where the conversation has gone, both your opinions are garbage anyhow. The problem with concepts like privilege is that most people have a flawed understanding of it, spread by idiots misusing the idea for their own dumb shit.

That's a different thing again. The conversation you should be having is one about the utility and morality of rioting and flag burning as protest. They're not wrong when they say that it's easier to say chill out when you aren't looking at getting your churches monitored and potentially closed, etc. But the question is "If the situation was reversed, would rioting and flag-burning be appropriate?"

thats when you punch them in the face and walk away.

clearly they aren't interested in having a discussion so why bother

Ask him to show you video evidence of white people assaulting minorities and post the recent videos of Trump supporters being attacked.

>i'm doing life wrong.
You are obviously talking to the wrong people about the wrong things. Why the fuck would you hang out with anyone like that, other than shitpost some LARP here to clutter the catalog.