UPCOMING HABBENINGS

Just to make you aware, Sup Forums:

1) France (Apr/May 2017): Marine Le Pen is expected to win a place in the run-off between the two final candidates for the French Presidency. At the moment it's not looking as though she'll actually win the Presidency.

1) Bulgaria (Nov 13): Presidential elections. Rumen Radev, former air force commander with no political experience & close ties to Russia, is running for it.

2) Austria (Dec 4): Norbert Hoffer (Far Right) is narrowly ahead of his Green Party rival in opinion polls.

3) Italy (Nov 4): Referendum on Matteo Renzi's reforms. This could end his career by blocking his plans. Potentially big things to come from Matteo Salvini (Lega Nord). Beppe Grillo (Five Star Movement) is also campaigning against Renzi.

4) Denmark (???): Potential for snap elections as the Danish People's Party gains traction with Trump's victory.

5) Netherlands (Mar 15 2017): Geet Wilders (anti-Islam) is hoping to win in the Dutch General Election.

6) Germany (Sept/Oct 2017): Alternative for Deutschland (AfD) running for election. It is expected they'll deal Merkel a huge blow.

DO NOT GET COMPLACENT. The problem is that Brexit/Trump were Anglo revolutions - and Anglos are by far the biggest demographic on Sup Forums. There's a lot of kinship and common ties between Anglo nations (UK/USA/Australia/Canada/etc), and of course there's no language barriers.

That is not enough, however. We need to actually crash the EU plane, and crash the globalist enterprise, with no survivors. Otherwise we run the risk of letting them have payback. Euros need to start making generals as the events I have listed get closer (realistically they should have already started) - Anglos must cooperate.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyheter24.se/nyheter/politik/867506-48-procent-av-svenskarna-akesson-forstar-oss-bast
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If we have to choose, I think france/germany are the most integral pivots.

We should meme France next, then Germany.

Tried rallying support on Sup Forums for action on France. Fell on deaf ears. You have my sword and my twitter account but good luck.

Austria is actually the most likely one to win.

Recalling the threads last time, it was very close. All of the rural Austrians voted Hoffer, whereas the city-slicking Liberal faggots went for the other guy.

This time they might get away with it.

France and Le Pen COULD happen, but it will need a big push and lots of meme magic.

Germany realistically won't happen. The best we can hope for is a good AfD result to shake the system up and make Merkel/etc shit themselves. At best, we'll have a good start.

God knows we need it. Unless there's a major happening, we'll either get a continuation of the current ruling coalition with Merkel going into her fourth term, or a coalition between the Socialdemocratic, Green and Leftist party.

No, I know.

But France needs to win, imo.

Germany will follow suit if things keep playing out how they are anyway.

I support this thread Bongbrother, as well as your mission & I am at your disposal.
From Texas With Love,
Burger

not gonna vote for AfD. we need our own Trump and not more women in the bundestag

Stay frosty Britlads. We've got your back now. We've got your 6,
-Burger

That's the spirit weinerbro. Very good, you're learning.

Just a question in regards to the France thing.

How will we drum up support for Le Pen and meme her into office? Does anyone on this board have a plan?

>4) Denmark (???): Potential for snap elections as the Danish People's Party gains traction with Trump's victory.
Please no. Dansk Folkeparti are genuinely just racist bigots. They have no reasoning for their opinions besides "ew xenos smell".

I'm really just hoping that the AfD will get their shit together by 2017, but really, what's the alternative?

Not that I've seen, we should formulate a plan in the coming days though.

Hey ya'll what can we do to help Austria so hoffer wins?

Sweden jimmie åkesson 48% in poll say he understands them best. Second most was at 31%.

nyheter24.se/nyheter/politik/867506-48-procent-av-svenskarna-akesson-forstar-oss-bast

Realistically if we win Austria, prospects look a lot better for Germany.

For at least the 2nd time in history, Germany's salvation must come from Austria.

A bad solution is better than none.

Sup Forums Frenchies have been pretty quiet about. Weirdly, us Brits seem more enthusiastic about Le Pen than the French. We need to understand how the French meme things.

Again, a bad solution is better than none.

unfortunately every right-wing party is anti-eu. we need a strong, conservative pan-european party.

Your vocabulary of "racist bigot" leads me to believe that you're a dumb retard who believes everything he's told by the media instead of actually forming your own opinions.

I personally think we should focus our efforts mostly on France, Germany and Austria. Victory in those countries will almost certainly ruin the EU.

Nah sorry bro, the EU needs to die. It's a socially liberal, economically neo-liberal shitshow.

What's more, since Trump was elected, Juncker has started pushing harder for a European Army - they want to break ties with NATO.

In short, the EU wants to purge itself of anything Anglo.

Arent you poltard faggots satisfied with trunp, or have you got to spread your degenerate agenda elsewhere?

Because trust me, we dont eant your fucking tozicity.

Hofer is expected to win, and memes and shilling doesnt work that well for well onformed europrans.

Wee arent white trash like you amricunts and fucking dregs in britain.

Hofer can only won. Its also part of a cycle in Austria.

Finger weck von Österreich!

I'm not sure how closely you follow Danish politics, but DF are, in all seriousness, just that. They have nothing to back up their very harsh policies except for a deep-seated irrational hatred for anything foreign.

If you want a modern and actually a bit reasonable right wing party, go with Danskernes Parti or Alternativet.