Is she a good writer?

Is she a good writer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0dINRmQmgQU
youtube.com/watch?v=i6pbFGb44aM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism#Contemporary
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Depends who you compare her to.
Compared to most permanent staff at Marvel she's great at what she does.

Yes, but she's been screwed over by events and other editorial crap. Personally, I prefer her work at Vertigo.

>Is she a good writer?
No. Sorry, but no.

She is written shit like "the hero of this story has to go against bullies that play RPG online". If Tom King was writing this kind of shit, you guys would rip him a new one.

lol no
she's bottom tier, right above Rivera but less compelling than almost any other person on their staff
give Ms. Marvel to a good writer

Christ, even though shes white, she has that crazy extremist glare of a muslim

Someone like Waid, huh?

was her Vertigo book good at least?

She was for the first year of two of Ms Mavel, but a mix of events and seemingly running out of steam brought the book down to ok.

I liked the first tpb of Clean Room and what else?

Hastings, Cates, Rosenberg, either Thompson or almost anyone

Yeah she's alright. I like that she's pretty reasonable when she writes about something like her logic behind a story or a decision.

Thankfully, this most recent arc is now completely rid of event influence and has been the best its been in a while.

Zoe is a surprising amount of fun as a supporting character.

>Is she a good writer?
Judging from the way she's dressed no

No, she whitewashes the conservative nature of musim families.

Why this thread again?
Why the same crazy eyed pic as before?
Despite the obvious outrage farming, she is a decent writer (whichever fag made the Rivera comparison hasn’t read comics) Air was decent, ms Marvel has been good at times. Haven’t read anything else by her
Hi Donald

>Rosenberg, Thompson
He said good user

Jennifer Saunders is a great comedy writer but what's that got to do with comics and cartoons?

>Despite the obvious outrage farming, she is a decent writer (whichever fag made the Rivera comparison hasn’t read comics) Air was decent, ms Marvel has been good at times. Haven’t read anything else by her
Cairo was a cute short fantasy adventure.

I've heard Egyptians praise Cairo.

It's unexpectedly authentic like one of the main characters hum Nancy Ajram, you don't know about her unless you've been in the region.

Fuck off Muslim.

Thanks I will check it out
Typically anything vertigo is worth giving a chance

Not even close, but good try. Let’s see if we can find you a participation trophy or something...

soyboy

wow you really showed him with that memespeak are you going to dab on him next

why the head scarf??

Missed again. You aren’t very good at this game but keep at it. The right buzzword will come up. Maybe one day...
In the meanwhile can you be relevant to the thread in any way?

Because she willingly converted to a backwards Bronze Age faith that would stone her to death for being raped.

Yes. She is that retarded.

>Bronze Age faith
>Islam
is this the power of american education?

>If Tom King was writing this kind of shit, you guys would rip him a new one.
True.

She is good if we lower the standard.

I bet cuck is next

Is there such a thing as "the islamophobia of lowered expectations"?

Probably one of the best books to come out after Vertigo's "golden age" in the 90's.

Sometimes. But she's also a race traitor.

No. Phobias are not biases. A bias can lead to lower expectations because you expect less from those you view as lesser.
Phobias on the other hand tend to make you ascribe more abilities and a higher threat level to something, overestimating the object of your fear.
An Islamophobe will ascribe ability, intent and coordination to the behavior of a perceived group that is in actuality a plethora of smaller groups of a common trait with very disparate goals and identities which tend to conflict and intersect a lot.

If you underestimate her because of her faith alone (congrats you are at least less sexist enough to ignore that trait here) you are an old-fashioned religious bigot.

She betrayed her religion, though. Or did she turn brown when I wasn't looking? I mean, look at the way she dresses! If that doesn't scream white as fuck I don't know what does!

Bronze Age in that it is savage and inferior. I am well aware it is aged to around 900AD, when an illiterate merchant stroked out for a bit and decided to become a warlord.

There are plenty of photos of her that aren't taken out of context so Sup Forums can bait Sup Forums with le ebin maymays

That’s Simone.

Inferior to what?
Are we really having a Fosters competition here?

Most of its laws like the one about stoning rape victims as you've mentioned are based directly off the Bible (specifically, a rape victim should be stoned if nobody heard her cries during the rape within a city area- Deuteronomy 22:23-24).

>it's a "Sup Forums redefines words to mean whatever fits their bullshit narrative" episode
I fucking hate reruns

Scientology, obviously.
That has space travel and aliens and shit.
SCIENCE!

>even though shes white, she has that crazy extremist glare of a muslim

Converted Muslims are the absolute worst, as they always strive to overcompensate and feel the need to prove themselves.

>t. ex-muslim convert now Orthodox Christian

Plebs, Hinduism is coolest as it's basically the world's first shonen anime

Yeah cause born agains are a joy to be around

>only Muslims look crazy
youtube.com/watch?v=0dINRmQmgQU

Is Buddhism actually a religion? Cause Buddha looks like the chillest fucker ever

>t. ex-muslim convert now Orthodox Christian
>not even any of the progressive Christianities but the one that's basically the same as Islam
wew

Forgot to mention a small example:

As I was growing out of Islam, a white friend of mine ironically started converting. Know what happened to him? Died in a ISIS stronghold in Syria some years ago from a U.S. airstrike.

Feel free to not believe me, as I probably wouldn't either.

Buddha is like Jesus. The guy himself is cool but his followers just use him for power grabs. Buddhists in Asia can be huge dicks to each other.

this is literally what a facebook post looks like jfc

>progressive Christianities

I'm not a universalist faggot who feels the needs to spread my asscheeks. Orthodox was the only branch that made some sense to me.

Yeah, but you're not supposed to worship anyone or anything, just find enlightenment. The Dalai Lama is a cool guy
youtube.com/watch?v=i6pbFGb44aM
And then everyone clapped and sucked your dick

well obviously you'd go for the branch that's virtually identical to the one other religion you were a part of, no big surprise there

You watch British panel shows. You're in no position to talk down to anybody, big guy

Are you American?

>Orthodox
Talk about try-hard idiots. Go bless a tank and turn the other cheek.

Yes and no.
Some schools are more spiritual philosophy and others are very much a polytheistic religion.
Asians cannot into monolithic religious puritanism.

He's a hoot, yeah.

The State is superior to any faith anyway.

>Sperging out about someone being Orthodox

Wipe your tears, Mehmet. It's embarrassing.

>he doesn't like British panel quizzes!

Stop commenting

You seem to be the one upset that no one likes your whatever

Say the state is more important than your father and you get a backhand.

>American

Nope, European.

>Try-hard idiots

No branch of Christianity is frankly perfect, but I'll be damned if I ever become a meek universalist. Catholicism is corrupt beyond belief and worship false idols. And while I do very much in theory take no real issues with Protestantism, I find that the practice of it in the real world does not sit well with me at all.

Enjoy being killed and raped by christians:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism#Contemporary

t. goat enthusiast

nope and if Kamala wasn't people's waifu people would give her way more shit. Waid made one meme reference in Champions and got a dozens
'hello fellow kids jokes". Willow has been throwing in meme lingo since the first volume and no one calls her on it. Bruno and Aamir have had more development than Kamala. Meanwhile miles gets a ton of shit about nothing happening in his book. Ms Marvel was mediocre at its best.

We talking about spooks in here?

As a protestant, I understand your frustration. The boomers who have lead our churches for the past half century are so pathetically cucked it's a miracle anyone bothers with the church at all.

.....That's nothing. Does anyone have the graph with terror attacks done in the name of certain ideologies? That's always a fun one.

OR you just do the sensible thing and become a bureaucratic apatheist like me.
Any divine entity that wishes to be worshiped may call during business hours to make an appointment so they can make their case.
So far I have no takers. And don't tell me I didn't announce it big enough, they are all supposedly omniscient!

>heheheh the bible did it first so that makes it okay when other religions do it

you'd think a religion that's supposed to be a successor to the old one would improve on stuff like that but i guess not

Funny how these "all religions are bad" types only focus on just one...

Christians and muslims are just as bad, one doesnt excuse the other retard.

Shes better than the old guard and the Tumblr dykes Marvel has been hiring recently, so yes she's better than the average in that company. Ms. Marvel has lame as fuck villains but otherwise she understand some basic fundamentals about writing characters.

>Just as bad

Excuse me, you dropped your fedora

Yup
They are wonderful with peanut butter, don’t knock it if you ain’t tried

Do you follow the Bible?

Because a ridiculous and campy premise has no place in superhero comics?

Are you gonna go full redditor and start quoting the first testament now? Do it, faggot

Uh, would you say you love Jesus or your mom more?

Your mom

we all love his mom

Context or not, she still looks like she's got 40 lbs of TNT shoved in her snootch, waiting for AchNhad to give the signal.

I remember that one time when she was at some livestream answering questions, and Sup Forumsacks hijacked the chat to the point where Armin form CBC had to white knight for her.

>Converted Muslims are the absolute worst, as they always strive to overcompensate and feel the need to prove themselves.
If it's any consolation converted Jews are the same.

MAN I WONDER IF THIS THREAD WAS ACTUALLY MADE TO DISCUSS COMICS

Which has nothing to do with her ability to write a funnybook

Up until the point I've read Ms Marvel (I haven't read in a year or so), it was decent. Not as bad or as good as I hear people say she is.
So if that is an indicative of her writing, she's ok.

>Muslim converts to Orthodoxy
>whole thread loses it's shit

>Bugged out eyes

She's fucking insane. Hell no.

No, YOU fuck yourself and get the fuck off my board, you subhuman pol trash.

>my board

Have you ever met anyone creative AND sane?

Do you apply the same standards for Scott Lobdell and Kate Leth?

As much as Lobdell pisses me off some times he doesn’t deserve to be in the same sentence as Leth

You know what? I actually believe you, I'm brazilian and I have a american friend who practically grew up here and he's completely out of touch with some relatives on his mother side who are related to ISIS someway. It's pretty weird

Is Bruno back?