Can't someone just kill George Soros?

Can't someone just kill George Soros?

With all the evil deeds he does, how is he not dead or in prison?

Other urls found in this thread:

korrespondent.net/ukraine/3589012-poroshenko-nahradyl-sorosa-ordenom-svobody
korrespondent.net/ukraine/3732049-khakery-slyly-dokumenty-fonda-sorosa-po-ukrayne
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why don't you try it and tell us how it goes

He has so much money and influence that he has his own fucking army.

I'd do it but my FAMAS is sick.

He's over 100 years old. Time is all you need my friend.

Hes over 100 years old. Time is all you need my friend.

wishing death upon another man is equivalent to people wishing death upon donald trump, dont stoop to the levels of those degenerates OP

He over 100 years old. Time is all you need my friend.

How?

except soros actually deserves to be fucking dead

It's over 100 years old. Time is all you need my friend

he literally funds political riots....how is that not terrorism? GITMO this fucker

>this thread

MOOOOOOOODS

Killing him wont do anything. He is just another international Jewish banker pushing anti white racism, race mixing, division, abortion, sexism, environmental clauses, etc. They have been around since at least the 1920's

Tis over 100 years old. Time is all you need innit bruv.

someone else would just take his place

he stuck his head out, that's why he's famous, there's loads and loads of them who aren't

>dun stoop to thud lvl guis

This idiocy is why the left got so fucking powerful in the first place. Idiots like you who stick to "muh moral high ground" "muh not stopping to their level" "muh being the better person"

The left have displayed time and time again that they have NO issues with using defamation, lies, violence, fraud, corruption, and the denial of constitutional rights against the right.
Unless you are willing to be just as dirty and merciless against them, you will lose.

Been dreaming about murdering him and fleeing to russia. Someday soon he will leave this earth and the crosshairs move to his son. We cant just let him die on his own, a powerful message must be sent that their behavior will be met with merciless retaliation.

>dun stoop to thud lvl guis

This idiocy is why the left got so fucking powerful in the first place. Idiots like you who stick to "muh moral high ground" "muh not stopping to their level" "muh being the better person"

The left have displayed time and time again that they have NO issues with using defamation, lies, violence, fraud, corruption, and the denial of constitutional rights against the right.
Unless you are willing to be just as dirty and merciless against them, you will lose.

lol he's 86

hes 86?

why doesnt someone just kill sauron ?

Someday soon he will leave this earth and the crosshairs move to his son. We cant just let him die on his own, a powerful message must be sent that their behavior will be met with merciless retaliation.

Someday soon he will leave this earth and the crosshairs move to his son. We cant just let him die on his own, a powerful message must be sent that their behavior will be met with merciless retaliation.

His children will take over.

He also has enough shekels to employ an army larger than Estonia's.

Probably the smartest Brazilian comment I've ever seen.

>Kill Soros
>Rothschilds just use another super wealthy elite.

Do it

Owner's Name:
George Soros
Reported Address:
136 CANTITOE ST KATONAH NY 10536
Reported By Account Type Comptroller Ouf Code Year Reported By Other Owners
GUARDIAN LIFE INSURANCE CO REFUNDS/OTHER AMTS DUE UNDER POLICY TERM 50294665 2012 GUARDIAN LIFE INSURANCE CO
Records with similar name or address:
ALEXANDER G SOROS 136 CANTITOE ST KATONAH NY 10536
ALEXANDER SOROS 136 CANTITOE ST KATONAH NY 10536
GEORGE PSAROS 10 MARLO LN HAUPPAUGE NY 11788
GEORGE PSAROS 10 MARLON LANE HAUPPAUGE NY 11788
GEORGE PSAROS 10 MARLON LN HAUPPAUGE NY 11788
GEORGE PSORAS 21 ST APT 4J LONG ISLAND C NY 11105
GEORGE PSORAS 23 68 38TH ST ASTORIA NY 11105
GEORGE PSORAS 53 06-111 ST CORONA NY 11368
GEORGE SAROSY 159 BLEECKER ST BROOKLYN NY 11221
GEORGE SOROS 136 CANTITLE ST KATONAH NY 10136
GEORGE SOROS 178 CANTITOE STREET KATONAH NY 10536
GEORGE SOROS 888 7TH AVE STE 3300 NEW YORK NY 10106
GEORGE SOROS SOROS FUND MANAGEMENT COMPANY 888 SEVENT H AVENUE NEW YORK NY 10106
GEORGE SOROS SOROS FUND MGMNT CO 888 SEVENTH AVE NEW YORK NY 10106
GEORGE SYROS 9423 118TH ST # 2 JAMAICA NY 11419
LINDA VANKOOY 136 CANTITOE ST KATONAH NY 10536
SUSAN WEBBER 136 CANTITOE ST KATONAH NY 10536
HOUSEHOLD SERVICES LLC 136 CANTITOE ST KATONAH NY 10536
1 commenteditsharesavehidedeletensfw

The elite already has technologies available to prolong their lives.
Soros probably has at least 30 more years to live, likely even more if biotech progresses at the current rate.

All that funky stuff like stem cell therapy and CRISPR that's being suppressed by the U.N. and human rights groups - they are already using it.
At this point the only way to get rid of them is to take them out.

What was never truly alive cannot be killed.

I hope there's more rioting and looting. We need to keep blocking traffic, and we need to vandalize more cars and businesses in order to get our message across. We should start throwing Molotov cocktails at Trump buildings too. We need to make it perfectly clear that we'll never accept Trump as president.

The father of one of the cops shot in Dallas failed a lawsuit against him.

He has too much influence to lose but I'd love to see him spend the rest of his days in court trying to beat one case after another.

>we'll never accept Trump as president
doesn't matter, you're already part of the machine, nothing else is needed from you

it's a wonder he's still alive.
Besides they'll just replace him.

>tfw I'll never be president and find an excuse to send Soros to prison for the rest of his life.

You'll all die.

Why kill him? It is more satisfying to see him in front of Supreme Court and Grand Jury testifying to his crimes against humanity.

Kek has spoken. Check em.

I'm going to help the protesters by keying every car I see with a Trump sticker.

i wondered why there hasnt really been a calling to kill him, a plot foiled etc.
I looked if there was even records where he lives/lived, and got to this celebrity page not sure if it's his current residence as he probably moves, not sure
what i did see was a lot of land on the property and much of it ready for farming projects

1) korrespondent.net/ukraine/3589012-poroshenko-nahradyl-sorosa-ordenom-svobody
2) korrespondent.net/ukraine/3732049-khakery-slyly-dokumenty-fonda-sorosa-po-ukrayne

Just read and anallyse

He is not even the final boss, the Rothschilds are.
They are the ones who deserve to suffer a lot before dying

Only the good die young

GET IN HERE