Why didn't she get a happy end?

She was one of the nicest people in the show. What did she get for that? She gets bullied and her family gets poor. I hate the show because of that

I can't believe that she got a bad end, but Dodie of all characters didn't get her comeuppance.

Courtney really was my favourite character but you really shouldn't be mad at a drama show for being unhappy. Even Ginger's ending was weird and out of place.

I stopped watching midway through. What happened with her?
Actually what happened with all the characters?

I tried to watch the last episode and - holy shit, I can' make heads or tales of the story.

Her family lost all its money and she moved in with Ginger and she isn't seen in the last episode timeskip.

She moved into what was Ginger's home, but they had sold up and gone to live with their new stepdad the Doctor.

But she got fucked over because she was cartoon rich, which means she's destined to be the bad guy and deserving a fall from grace since all rich people are evil and got their money through evil means. In this case insider trading.

Did Carl welcome her brother into the clubhouse or whatever he called it?

On occasion throughout the show. Don't know how much of it was left behind when they moved.

Not to sound too Sup Forums, but I wonder if this is why partially people hate the rich, especially with their hyper negative representation in all media.

When someone asks who was the antagonist of the show people always think Courtney, despite she has never done anything wrong. She has always been nice to Ginger. Miranda and her friend Mipsy however were the real bitches.

The little brothers in this show were so gay, that's all I really remember about it.

Well Blake was, I'm not so sure about the others

Carl was cool, tried to do some Harold and Maude shit.
Hoodsy was alright, just needed to find his balls.

Blake(?) was supposed to be legit gay for Carl though.

And Dodie! Don't you forget Dodie. Massive fucking two faced cunt. She needs knocking out for what she did.

Both the Griplings were tough I though Courtney it may have been misplaced just because her friends seemed more interested in status quo than actually being true friends.

So any actual affection I think she might have misunderstood, or not as we'll never know since that was all shuttered.

Course same goes for Ginger. Dodie was vile trash and Macie was a doormat that Dodie would push around and also fear being left behind.

Darren was the same. A creep of a passive aggressive friend until he got the braces off then he was an asshole.

So bottom line Ginger and Courtney deserved better.

It worked that way with nuclear power from it's representation in The Simpsons.

I'd never put it past her to plan with Darren to get Ginger pregnant to force her to stay there.

Because she's a worthless harpy.

As Told By Ginger would make a great setting for a "Night in the Woods" styled game based around Courtney.

>plan with Darren to get Ginger pregnant to force her to stay there.
What the fuck? I dropped the show and can't remember a lot of the moments but how vile could this fucking character get?
Did Dodie and Darren get fucked over as they rightfully deserved in the end?

Comfy show planning on a rewatch soon.
>that seal girl episode.

Nope Ginger ends up with Darren and Dodie ends up with some random cuck of a husband.

And while its hypothetical I woudn't put it past Dodie to arrange such a thing just to keep herself close to Ginger and not be left behind.

Welp on one hand it's interesting that the show decided to not end on a happy note but that's frustrating.
Thanks for filling me in.

I only hate it when rich people buy politicians that make them richer at the expense of everyone else.

The crazy thing was that it was presented as a happy ending.

Nevermind then it's shit. What is wrong with the creators???

My theory is that at some point before the time skip she confessed her feelings to Ginger and things didn't turn out too well for some reason or an other.

She was so kind, she was just naive. She was the best person on the show.

What be there fuck did Dodie do again?

>spoiled brat rich girl is actually a nice person and gets character development
>character gets shafted in the finale and gets punished for crimes they already redeemed themselves for

Who started this trend and why does it still continue?

>She got fucked over because she's cartoon rich
She got fucked over because its a fucking drama show, everyone's a shit that gets fucked over, you mongoloud

>Courtney was surprisingly the best friend to Ginger
>Gets bad end
>Doesn't even get to show up at Ginger's house in that epilogue bit

Shit man

She's a social climbing narcissist.
When Ginger and Darren were having a good relationship, she decided she'd try to break them up.
When she couldn't make it to Ginger's birthday party, she wanted Ginger to cancel it.
When she got the job to read the morning announcements, she decided she'd out everyone that had lice and make them social pariahs, specifically Courtney.

She was a twofaced bitch and deserved to be alone with 20 cats.

She was a cunt who would sell out her friends and family at the drop of a hat if it met she would be more popular

see

>That one episode Ginger has to be taken to the ER because her appendix ruptured
>She looks like shit and is obviously not doing so hot
>Dodie just kind of glosses over it when she sees Ginger and freakout how she got the mascot position or something
>Later on in that same episode one of Ginger's class teachers bitches at Ginger for having to be rushed to the ER and missing her assignment(s)

She didn't get a happy end because she's in a realist show. Sometimes shit just fucking happens, there's nothing you can do about it, and you've got no choice other than to keep on trucking is one of it's most frequent themes.

She was the nicest character through the whole series. It really sucks for her.
Yeah he became friends with them.

user, you should know by now that in cartoons about school life, the rich kid can only be a good guy if they're an edgy rebel who pretends they're poor, otherwise they are the designated villain.