What did he mean by this?

> "Enjoy your victory, Trump voters!" he added. "Because when you're dying because you don't have health insurance to treat the infection you got from a back-alley abortion you had to get because of fetal lead poisoning, you can say to yourself, 'At least I didn’t vote for someone with a private email server.'"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PW4dYG9VjgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Abortion
I don't see how men will be affected by this.

"At least I didn’t vote for someone with a private email server"

Yeah Bill, that was it. It was the fact she had a private server...

I bet his faggot audience cheered their ass off at that strawman, and he smirked like he was the cleverest prick ever picked.

Fetal lead poisoning doesn't just happen.

IS he referring to bullet lead or drinking leaded water... where is the lead coming from?

But Trump is pro-choice and supports universal healthcare.

Joke's on you faggot, I already can't afford health insurance. Eat a dick and die with me.

Pol can't handle the logic. Sad.

Maher will be the spark that starts the civil war

screencap this

kek. yeah. I'll need to go get a back-ally abortion. when that happens I'll be so bummed.
Will they yank the baby right out of my penis?

Why? So I can post it every fucking day and laugh at how fucking stupid you are? If the fucking spark didn't show in the last 8 when all the people with guns wanted to revolt it sure as shit isn't going to happen now that all the people with guns got their way, go hang yourself libshit and live stream it

Such asshurt

I don't get why liberals harp on the fact that people will be negatively effected and even die when Obamacare is removed. Where were their complaints when Obamacare did the same thing to so many when it was introduced?

Who is weird guy on your picture?

maybe he thinks trump will add tetraethyl lead back into petrol or something

honestly i havent got a clue what that smug liberal retard is trying to say

Trump isn't even going to repeal Obamacare. At the very least he's keeping the free coverage for under 25s and insurance for pre-existing conditions. He's not going to take away insurance from 20 million people.

>spends months saying only straight white males will vote for Trump
>turns out more females voted for Trump than Clinton
>OH YEAH? WELL ABORTIONS

b-b-but legal kush

You definitely wont, because paying child support is only a threat to those of us who have sex with women.

>Dying because you killed an unborn child
This is what is called karmic justice.

I liked Bill Maher back when I was a liberal until I saw him interview Netanyahu. Look it up if you want to see how liberal he is when it comes to Israel

Shoot this "man"?

Trump doesn't even give a shit about abortion.

It's the soldier of the future from the late 1950s obviously.

>there are people on this board who genuinely think this faggot is red pilled

He meant to say, "I'm a gigantic sore loser faggot who can't stand not having my way"

I think I'd rather have to pay less for healthcare than freeze to death in Muscovy or perish in nuclear hellfire when Hillary's retarded ass starts WWIII with Russia.

>Trump doesn't even give a shit about abortion
Shoo shoo el rato

that stings, dont it?
better luck next time

OY VEYYYYY!!

Liberals are digging themselves deeper in a hole by continuing to be smug as to why they lost big this election.

Protesting, rioting, and hurling insults doesn't work anymore. The left created this toxic political climate by attacking everyone that disagreed with them.

Bill Maher and other liberal elite dipshits better get use to losing if they can't admit they've been giant fucking virtue-signalling assholes and everyone hates them for it.

I have private health insurance. Why is private health insurance treated like a mythical creature that only a few chosen will ever see and no one believes them when they tell the story?

Enjoy your protests, Clinton voters. Because when you're being incarcerated by the police that you simultaneously hate and support, you'll be wishing you hadn't been so submissive to black people so you would naturally bend over for Jamal in the slammer and get AIDS on your first night protesting.

>mfw some faggot ctr shill posted saying maher's new video was based
>fell for their jewish tricks and gave them a view
>it was just the same old garbage
Fuck you CTR

He doesn't. He's called himself pro-choice before. He recited the pro-life rhetoric to please voters but I don't think it's something he gives a shit about one way or the other.

The only people that get abortions that arent complete fuck ups are teens that make dumb mistake and rape victims. Anyone else can get aids and die

>Bill Maher
>redpilled
>not just some indoctrinated libtard who probably never encountered a proper nog in his life

The solution to the problem cuck Maher described is to get married and stop being a degenerate.

I can stand him in small doses, sometimes he makes a decent point.

What makes him unwatchable sometimes, is that he's such an asshole to other people.

he's mad he pissed away a million on her campain

It's because of the Muslim thing. They think because he sees something that obvious he must be red pilled. But it's obvious, so I don't get it.

That's not very progressive of you, goyim

this... maher is such a fucking moron

the irony is that he'd literally rather die of an infection than ever dare admit that we were right and that his fake, narcissistic megalomaniac ego is based and built on a house of sand

>men are responsible for all the evils in the world, including trump
>"I hope you die getting an abortion"
I think the chances of that happening are pretty low.

It's like a goddamned riddle, I can't make heads or tails of what he's trying to convey.

Hillary's email server wasn't ever even private, everyone on the planet could get in it, so what is he referring to?

>wanting complete fuck-ups to successfully reproduce

this, these faggots brought themselves towards a cliff while shitposting in their echo cambers all day for years and now a Trump victory shattered the walls of their chambers, they can see how close they are to the cliff now and first I thought they might back away, but actually they were just taking a run-up to fucking jump from it.

Fracking probably.

How is this allowed on television? Is it cable show?

Sore losers everywhere. Embarrassing!

Trump won the white women vote too though.

Because here in the west we have this thing called freedom of speech. Not sure how long when Trump comes to office, but for now we have it.

There are only two things in the next 4 years that could start a civil war.
1. If, somehow, the retarded #notmypresident fags pull off that electorate shit, and the even MORE unlikely situation that the US govt accepts that bullshit happens, putting Hillary in office even after losing. This would spark an immediate civil war, with the military most likely taking Trump's side
2. If Trump is taken out in coordinated riot by Soros coordinated people, or is very close to being taken out by an extremely large group. Their only chance for this really would be to have thousands attempt to rush the white house stage in January 20th when Trump is being inaugurated. It would likely cause an armed response when the initial taser defense and tear gas didn't stop all of them, and that armed attack would spark a civil war. This would be an even more brutal loss for the dems though, since there'd be less of them involved in it, and it would be the conservatives + the entire US govt against them.

youtube.com/watch?v=PW4dYG9VjgA

Sour grapes anyone?

He's not coming to office in our country, libtard.

the panel he had on tonight was a real shocker, maher and that southern bloke had some decent points but the rest of them were just doubling down on the "it's not us, it's them" line

>expecting others to help you

Liberalism is a disease.

>Blacks get most of the abortions.
>Banning abortion means you get lead poisoning for some reason.
>Nigs die off in 50 years.

Man, how did I ever like this guy?

Well at least we're not being insulted for voting "wrong"

Very true. Honestly I can't even really comprehend what they must be feeling like right now. They went from being absolutely on top of the world, thinking that nothing would EVER change ever and that their authority was secure for decades with absolutely no chance of any opposition, thinking they were the smartest people in the world and everyone else was stupid, thinking they were the good guys, and that they were right about everything and their entire world view was normal and rational...

...to the entire power structure they built disappearing in a short instant, absolute opposite of their predictions coming true, the simple fact that there is absolutely no way they are smart or that they are the winners, and ultimately just basically realizing that suddenly the entire dream has ended ...

the funniest thing is that they are so fucking retarded they don't realize that we basically are exactly like they are and that nothing is going to happen because they are so fucking brainwashed they can't see pas the "T" we voted for - it's really genuinely becoming kind of depressing to see how lost the fucking faggots are

Today he was at least chastiding liberals for stereotyping all non-shitlib whites as racists and rednecks, dumb etc; the MTV News bitch he had on was getting triggered hard.
>"SO YOU'RE SAYING WE DIDN'T PANDER TO WHITE MEN ENOUGH?!!!1"

We were all 13 once

whites get most of the abortions

She lost

His bitter tears are like fine wine to me.

1. anyone can get emergency care

2. trump is not doing away with the healthcare. he's fixing it or replacing it.

it's pretty fucking dumb that he point out the flaws and then everyone loses their minds and thinks he's going full anti-anything-not-pure-capitalist republican, when he's actually a lot more moderate in many ways. and he's said that the poeple in need who are now covered are still going to be covered while he's president.

obama care sucks as it is. it has the potential to be better if it's reworked. let's not lose our mind over this.

>back alley abortion and you don't have health insurance

Its not like Obamacare made anything cheaper, fucker. In fact, the compulsory nature of it has made it just as unappealing as before.

As for the abortion, should have used contraception. After all, sex isn't exactly something you're averse from doing, so you might as well be responsible for it.

Moreover, you could also prevent yourself from being a victim of both your poor choices and your circumstances by not doing it in the first place.

But what the hell do I know, Mr Maher? Its not like you lose any sleep over the woman in the back alley either.

My greatest fear was that the liberals would become introspective and fix their structural deficiencies.

This will not happen, as evidenced by the liberal response.

The Democrats are HIGHLY exposed in the senate during the next midterm elections. And they will get another globalist to run in 2020 because it is what their donors want.

A generation were screwed by the DNC and will not forget what Wikileaks exposed. This will be a problem for a decade or more.

>You didn't vote for the treasonous psychopath who has murdered millions of people for her own personal gain and openly called for war with a nuclear power, so you're a dummy face ha ha you're going to die
>Logic

Round Table was watchable, if you're old enough to remember it.

He still had a slant then, but had the decency to bring on people who were able to argue against him.

>> "Enjoy your victory, Trump voters!" he added. "Because when you're dying because you don't have health insurance to treat the infection you got from a back-alley abortion you had to get because of fetal lead poisoning, you can say to yourself, 'At least I didn’t vote for someone with a private email server.'"
>*uproarious highly pitched cheering*

>people still think it was the email server and not the things that where on the email that was important.

Are these people even literate?

>freedom of speech
>gets shamed and fired from you work place for having the wrong oppinion

That was the best part.

>we lost the election because we went overboard with PC and our message isn't popular with white mal-
>"OMG SHITLORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

What a pious cunt
It is so satisfying to know that all these fuckers backed the biggest loser in history and become losers themselves by association. And they know it

fuck his tears make my dick diamonds

This. He has the same weird stance as Tim Kaine.
They are pro-life but think it's up to the women to be pro-life or pro-choice. Though this would mean you are pro-choice cause you are not a fucking women. It's dodging the argument.
Also he just wants to put the decision on state level and be done with it. He wants to put alot on state level, less power for washington.

DUMB FUCK LEFTISTS LOST
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING HAPPY I AM

YOUR TIME IS FUCKING DONE

HAHAHHAHAHH

Kikes and their weird revenge fantasies

Cringe

>They think Trump is going to get rid of healthcare completely and not replace it with anything else

Holy shit, new level of stupid.

>Because here in the west we have this thing called freedom of speech
>Yuronigger pretending his country has a 1st Amendment
Absolutely pathetic. You have the freedom of being arrested over your Facebook posts you filthy yuronigger. America is almost the only country even in the first world that still protects FS. If Hillary had won she would have been drafting Sarkeesian hate speech laws as we speak.

>Well at least we're not being insulted for voting "wrong"
No, you just get shot six times in the back

He's not even completely getting rid of Obamacare, he's just getting rid of everything except the few parts that made sense.

Islam

Am I the last person on Sup Forums that cares about Liberty?

>implying Trump will actually kill Obamacare without replacing it
>implying Trump will ban abortion
>implying... I don't even know what's he getting at with this lead thing
>implying private e-mail server was the main reason to vote Trump

He doesn't believe in most of the shit he says, he exaggerates greatly for comedic effect.

Trump will reinstate lead paint in schools

You should be locked up for saying that

>the main liberal "argument" is STILL trying to downplay the importance of the emails

Idiot. I remember I actually liked this cuck years ago because he was critical of Muslims.

Everyone who was actually paying attention knows for a fact that Trump was clear about social healthcare during GOP primary debates.

Liberals are being willfully ignorant because they would rather destroy the country and cause real harm to people than to dare admit that their fucking ego fantasy is built on a lie. That's how egotistical assholes work. They build up their persona and their ego and can't let anything threaten it.

Truth be told, I like Maher, even Colbert. I think they're funny and actually kind of cool. They're just utterly wrong on this whole thing and I don't think anyone can help them. They're fucking out of touch. I think someday we'll all be out of touch... they're just getting old at this point. We're the new punk rock underground and they're sort of like the new old people.

any aus links to clips of his recent show

>pull off that electorate shit
You mean abolising the electoral college? Never happen. If it does I guarentee shit will go down. Im an apathetic selfish asshole but Im not going to let some crybaby loser do something like that.

and asbestos, don't forget the asbestos

>but at least your candidate didn't commit a horrific felony that would have incarcerated for decades anyone who wasn't a Clinton
>and didn't suspiciously delete 33,000 emails when under a subpoena

Yes Bill, I am glad you understand the gravity of Clinton's crimes, and why under the US laws she shouldn't have been allowed to run in the first place.

Wouldn't fucking surprise me if I was.