Why do nerdy girls from high school turn into the biggest sluts when they go to university?

Why do nerdy girls from high school turn into the biggest sluts when they go to university?

show me that friend request

They ignore the bible and the commandments God set out for us

Society convinces them 'they've been missing out'.

Haven't particularly noticed this. I notice girls with daddy issues are the sluttiest.

Bretty gud post

because they're told all about how acting like a skank is empowering and liberating for women in uni/college

Change of strategy, they seek more followers.

>Why do nerdy girls from high school turn into the biggest sluts when they go to university?

College has been usurped by the globalists into a brainwashing facility designed to destroy the genetic liniage of intelligent people.

This is a symptom of that cause.

Also, college is no longer about education, it is an extended spring break for mentally underdeveloped high schoolers to cavort and frolick in wild orgies, or whatever....

>nerdy girls
"Nerdy" girls. Stop pretending these are anything more than sloots acting for attention

Low self esteem

The girls that are 6/10s and played vidya and didn't party in high school and played in band. The ones that read a lot and pretended to not Be normies and browsed Sup Forums and maybe had one boyfriend maximum

ITT: virgins

Digits confirm the truth

They usually become nerdy because of a very structured home life and never have to develop any sense of self control because mommy and daddy provide it.

When they go to university they have there first taste of freedom and become drunk on it.

Because its empowering

I'm with Serbia, click that shit.

>thiny veiled personal army request
suck a dick

Probably true. Nerdy girls in HS are usually rich fucks

Anybody else notice that the 5-6/10 girls are the biggest sluts? They have the hugest egos too and even call guys ugly to their face and shit. I think average girls have the most sex because nobody is scared to approach them and they have low self esteem and no standards so they put out super easy. Man I noticed the actually hot 8/10 chicks are actually Better people and less skanky

Nah thats not who I'm talking about I don't even know them. I regret posting their name I thought it was just the picture. She looks nerdy though

They sloot up because when you enter college, you meet a much larger group of people and have the chance to have one night stands or no-strings hook ups much easier.
In highschool, everyone knows everyone, and if one girl starts sleeping around a bit, everyone knows. In college, she can sleep with whoever, and it is unlikely much of her social circle will be too bothered.

t. A guy who got/gets laid in highschool and college

Doesn't it surprise you though? Like they're completely different than who they were in High School. It's like a type of culture shock for me desu to realize this

kind of depressing

they all become normies in the end it's really weird. but honestly, uni is way more like 'real life' and it's like being a kid again (pre-5 years old) where people act more based on their instincts rather than social concepts and parental control.

Does anyone feel like up until you graduate high school you're kind of put in an unnatural situation with unnatural expectations? It's a bit repressing to kids

Sexual immorality is a sin and relations are meant for only a husband and wife. Please make the change now for a chance at a better future, a future in the Kingdom of Heaven

They don't know how to handle their newfound attention, so they go completely overboard. Mix that with low self-esteem and presto.

Am I on /r9k/?
Any male and female who is redeemable is fucking when they get to Uni.

For people who disliked parties and clubs this is the first real chance they get.

>For people who disliked parties and clubs this is the first real chance they get.

What do you mean?

In most cases, there's no daddy or mommy around to tell her what to do and how to behave. They're literally off the chain in university.

Jesus, this isn't hard. Just think of yourself: butthurt over not getting any all through high school, then go to college, and the torment continues, right? BUT, instead they discover that they can now get all the dick they want.

Be honest, if you'd suddenly discovered that any girl would fuck you basically no questions asked when you became a freshman, you would have gone full slutmode too.

(The hotter girls don't have a desirability/"missing out" complex from high school so they don't feel the need to whore around in the same way and would probably find it unfulfilling and hollow if they did, for a nerd girl though being a whore feels validating)

this britbong knows what's up

It's their chance to reinvent themselves. Being slutty is guaranteed attention.

Fair enough. It's depressing though

Oh and just one more thing

It's like th slutty hot girls in HS are actually tame compared to how slutty uni nerdy girls become.

Like the nerdy ones because of low self esteem totally go crazy and lose ALL self respect or even start shitting on guys. Holy fuck though like a girl that's a "slut" in HS is nothing compared to uni sluts