When Trump thought Romney lost popular vote

He wanted a revolution, he called the system unfair.

More people voted for Hillary than for Trump, he WANTS you to have a revolution he thinks Hillary should be president, the absolute madman!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doesn't matter, still won

Eat shit tanned German. Go back to Turkey

This election is a trainwreck that never stops ending. Congrats Sup Forums I hope you're happy with the damage you've done!

Were you dropped on your head as a kid?

pls explain, did Trump not call the system unfair in 2012? Did HIllary not win the popular vote? Is Trump not a total fucking idiotic hypocrite?

Reminder that Hillary won the popular vote in 2008 primary, no riots though? how come?

True, it's going to be a very entertaining 4 years. Some juicy scandals ahead

Even jucier shitposts you filthy kraut fuck

Who riots over primaries? Only nerds and losers!

If you see a system is rigged there is two things you can do. One is cry like a baby, what liberals are doing now and what Trump did then. Or two, learn the electoral map and play the map like a game of 4D chess, which is what Trump did now.

hohoho I cannot wait! He's going to dissapoint you fuckers so much. He's already backtracking on the wall, blocking Muslims, repealing Obamacare. You feel cheated already and it's only been a few days!

>Did HIllary not win the popular vote?

No, the popular vote hasn't been tallied yet.

Votes are still being counted, particularly from US overseas military personnel.

>hillary isn't president
>cheated

Try again

Why are Germans so cucked?
It's embarrassing to watch their self-loathing.

Lmao sure thing,cuck

haha, you got me.

Yes. Might have. No.

>lmao s-s-sure thing c-c-cuck
I can hear you shaking from here

It's ''tanned Germans''
The country is practically a third world shithole right now.

Trump said way back in 2012 that if you win popular vote and lose electoral college than you should be president, not me

Trump is cucking his own supporters right now. All his popular policies are being scrapped

Who knows, he might still disagree with the system, but what does it matter? He won the game he was playing, and that was the electoral college. Whether he liked it or not isn't really relevant.

not in this case because mexicans and stupid women exist alongside SJW's

>I read one headline and not actual quotes

Please refer to comment which you responded to.

And to remind you: he still won

And he was wrong. What the fuck is your problem, retard?
They're not competing for the popular vote, which makes the popular vote irrelevant.
People are voting to flip the battleground states, not to get the most votes.
The rules are the rules, and the rules effect voting patterns. There's more voter turnout in states where voting batters. Voting for Trump in California is a wasted vote, Trump is not going to win Cali, ever. Voting Hillary in Texas is a waste. There was no chance of her winning Texas.

Trump was wrong and he has no problems with admitting when he has been wrong.
What he said in 2012 was said in anger because the candidate he backed lost.
Now we see the same angry response from people who backed Hillary. Now they are doing it.

>donald trump is a whiny dipshit that says or does whatever to win
there is new news and then there is this

hes saying it doesnt matter what trump does or doesnt do, because at least he isnt hillary. and hes right.

Don't respond to krautposters. They're lost.

I'm English m8

Quintessentially english

Indubitably

>doing whatever it takes to win is being a whiny dipshit

There is a very specific type of person that signals a very shallow I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE understanding of evolution / population genetics, but then does an about-face whenever a white person outplays you. If anything, this isn't news.

Still better than the cunt

Probably

How about you respond to , retard?

He thought something was wrong until he got his way...sounds like the exact opposite of the current American left.

#MAGA

You seriously don't know how elections work kraut, Trump demolished Hillary fair and square. Even more now when it just updated.

OK, I agree, the electoral college system is retarded

That's not the argument, retard.
R E T A R D

How about you respond? You don't get to dodge your way out of this, you fucking worm.

I understand perfectly well, it seems that Trump couldn't work it out in 2012.

lad, there's no way hillary doesn't get popular vote
but she's definitely not winning michigan, perhaps not even new hampshire

I'm not sure why we even release the popular vote if it's so irrelevant to begin with. Just to stir up shit in every election?

Chill senpai, calm, breathe.

very poor translation
there are better versions out there

1: Trump called the system unfair.

2: Hillary did not win the popular vote. There are still hundreds of thousands of ballots uncounted and most of them are from Red States and US Military personnel.

3: Trump is not a total fucking idiotic hypocrite.

Is that a sufficiently hard BTFO for you?

>4 years ago he didn't like the system
>they didn't change it
>he won using the broken system, not out of hypocrisy, but out of spite

It's how I see it, but idk, maybe I'm just a racist, homophobic, xenophobic asshole.

He did say that. The popular vote hasn't been counted yet. If she wins the popular vote and he says everything's fine I won fuck you then yeah he will be.

But he could cut out and eat a baby's heart live on television and still be a better option than the fucking Clintons.

He saw that the system had a huge problem and used it in his advantage. Nothing more

It's not a "broken" system, if that's how the system is supposed to be.

Hillary is going to win the popular vote, trust me

It gets the point across and I think it's fairly clear. Even if it was a completely inaccurate quote someone just made up, I'd still post it because it's a great quote that applies to people like these.

You weren't complaining in 2008 when the shoe was on the other foot. Now fuck off kraut cuckold.

Whats wrong with you faggot?
Why would you be rooting for hillary even after she lost? You've lied about the obamacare repeal, all he said was he would take into consideration obamas remarks on the ACA out of respect. All you're doing is trying to muddy the waters.
You're a fucking shill, kys.

No way? Just like there was no way Trump could end up the nominee? Right? Or the president?

Hillary only has the lead on the popular vote by like 200k, or less than one tenth of one percent of the vote.

Once all votes are counted, Trump will win the popular vote as well. Count on it.

Screen cap this

Obama won the popular vote by 10 million in 2008

It doesn't make any difference. In the hilariously small chance that enough electors decide to betray their constituents for Clinton, the new Republican-controlled Congress will strike that shit down in a heartbeat. It's beautiful.

Oh and you were the same fucking cuck shill from germanistan who was constantly making posts about how he was going to lose the election, even just days before it you were telling everyone not to waste their time etc.
Fucking shill.

see
W O R M
O
R
M

You're scum of the earth. You're a literal worm.

I don't know what you want me to say. I agree with everything in your post. Yes, now Hillary supporters are acting like Trump acted in 2012

Don't know if you've been taking notes but Republicans can do whatever they want. Literally anything.

I don't even support Hillary Clinton, the democrats picked the wrong candidate and ran a terrible campaign whose only message was "I'm a woman and I'm not him"
You don't have to choose between Trump and Clinton I hate them both

>he accepted the system and found a way to win it

Geeze, I am sure tjat would be too crazy a srory to be possible right? I mean if you hate something, you have to put your energy into hating it for life right?

As an aside, the older I get the more I realize how stupid euros are. When are you giys going to acknowledge your"dumb redneck" population?

Yep and they're going to do a lot of things that Trump supporters won't like

You're trying to wriggle out of being confronted for the massive cunt you are, you W O R M.
You are a worm.
Get that trough your skull. You are a worm. Scum of the Earth.

What do you not get?

>he called the system unfair.
Good thing we have a Constitutional Republic with Rule Of Law so that society isn't dragged helter-skelter on the whims of the mob, politicians, and celebrities every year.

No, Hillary supporters are out in multiple cities doing huge amounts of damage to private property and blocking traffic which is affecting people who actually have jobs and also emergency services like ambulances.

Trump just made a tweet on twitter. Don't compare the two.
Finally why don't you just wait until all the votes have been counted before coming here to shill and making yourself look like a fuckhead. Sure just like you were wrong when you said he wouldn't be elected president you're probably wrong about the popular vote too.

ok, take a walk champ. You need some fresh air

This may shock you but even Trump supporters don't support every one of his policies. Of course he's going to do things we don't like. Those things were in his platform to begin with.

I mean, maybe he still believes that. Has anybody even asked him? Maybe he'd support liberals in amending the Constitution to alter or abolish the EC. You fucks haven't even asked him. Instead you just went right into the streets and rioted like children.

I never said he wouldn't be elected president. If you hadn't noticed there are many posters from Germany on Sup Forums. I won £220 on Trump

Wriggling again. Look at it wriggling.

>OK, I agree, the electoral college system is retarded
If the EC wasn't the system and the battle was for the popular vote, then Hillary would have lost the popular vote too.

Implying
>Bernie sanders was the only right guy
First, gwt the Fuck back to leeddit. Second, can you tell me about what Bernie has done with his life to make him electable? He couldn't even stand up to B.LM activists at his OWN rally. Why does someone like that deserve respect?

Just like Hillary was going to win the election. Just like Trump would never win the primaries. Just like Britain would never vote to leave the EU. Just like no other countries would even consider talking about following suit. Just like Juncker would never propose an EU army.

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

I didn't mean to imply it was broken in my own, was just using Trump's words.
As someone who comes from one of the large, rural tracts of red on the map, I've seen what liberal laws and regulations due to small rural towns. The electoral college is one of the few things helping to stem the tide of massive urbanization.

What's your point? Where do you think we disagree?

Fucking this

It amazes me that after the past year and a half, people are STILL doubting Trumps power

>220£
Chump change, also why do you lile spreading so much misery, are Muslims fucking the woman you love?

Trump was wrong then and you're wrong now. Everyone involved with the election knew the rules and Hillary and Romney both lost according to the rules they themselves played by.

If you don't think the rules are fair then you should try to get them changed for the next election.

Thanks for ignoring the rest of my post.

Yeah there is many german posters and yet they all act the same, pro-hillary, 'haha in your face trump supporters' pro refugee cock suckers. Funny isn't it.

No need to be butthurt just because your country has been completely controlled and owned by the american government and military since 1945.

He had the anti establishment message that Hillary lacked, the thing that attracted a lot of people who may have voted for him to Trump.

We don't care

I confronted your ''argument'' of how Trump is a hypocrite head-on. Your response is completely ignoring it, wriggling around like a worm and saying stupid shit about how you agree that electoral college is bad (which I didn't even say).

You know exactly where we disagree. You know exactly why I am calling you a worm, but you do the wriggling anyway hoping I'll leave you alone to push your agenda.
When going ''haha u mad, go take a walk'' doesn't work you do more wriggling. Now you are pleading to give you something that would allow you to wriggle some more.

You're scum.
Why are you doing this? What is there to gain?
You are a worm. That is my point.

Excuse me, yes Hillary supporters are doing a lot of damage to cities right now. Happy?
I'm English, not German, I'm not pro-Hillary

>He had the anti establishment message that Hillary lacked, the thing that attracted a lot of people who may have voted for him to Trump.
He'd have stuck to the issues and would not have put out the Access Hollywood tape or paraded fake sexual assault cases, would have dropped the hoax 12 year old child rape case, would have cut on a lot of sleaze ... and then Trump would be more ahead. Clinton's unique dirty tricks hurt Trump a lot.

>message
>branding
He would have dissapointed even more than trump would ever. HE OWES EVERYTHING TO THE ESTABLISHMENT, HE IS A CAREERIST POLITICAIN, NOT A "VLADMIR LENIN" GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL.

Also what parts of his character would help him get his "reforms" past Congress? It would be fucking "Obama's trying the bedt he can" all over again, except this time it'd be some white guy.

>I am English

No wonder you are such a miserable Fuck. Enjoy watching Europe turn into the middle east 2.0? Fuck a woman and have some children already.

I was born in Riga... OH MY GOD!!!!

I think he's a hypocrite because he was prepared to challenge the system in 2012 but is now perfectly happy to accept it now. I think Hillary supporters are retarded for protesting and rioting when they would have just as readily accepted the sam outcome but for Hillary.
You're getting far too angry about someone shitposting on an image board.

I don't believe for a second that he is English.
I've already exposed the guy for the lying asshole he is. There's nothing the guy can do to wriggle out of it.

This is why worms belong in the ground.

C'mon now, don't act like Canda is any better. I;m not miserable I'm actually pretty happy and I'm enjoying the outcome of the election. Also, my girlfriend is pregnant. How many kids do you have?

>challenged the system
>now accepts it
How was he going to win by challenging that system? By throwing a violent coup? All you britts are good for is being fucking commentators. The electoral college isn't considered an "issue" among Americans, so why bring it in as part of his platform if it's a "non-issue"?

see
You've been found out. It's over. Put on your proxxy and try again hoping no one is going to call you out on it.

Why do you think I keep using the same words - worm and wriggling? It should be a clear message to you that there's no wriggling out of this.

Before you fuck off just answer these two questions
Why are you doing this? What is there to gain?

None, I am fine with that.
I know you can't wait to "gloat" here you are already to "expose hupocrisy" on trump's end without taking into consideration how he will affect the USA.

You're just repeating yourself, you're calling me a liar, where did I lie? Please help me undertand you

pregnant with ahmeds kid

Hillary also got less than 50% of the votes. Trump and libertarian Gary Johnson got more than 50% put together.