Question for non-burgers: Do you carry anything that you can use for self defense in case of an attack?

Question for non-burgers: Do you carry anything that you can use for self defense in case of an attack?

My fists and my balls

Yes.

We're legally not allowed to defend ourselves with weapons unless it "happened" to be there and there was good reason for it to be there, unless you work a job that needs it or are camping or something you wouldn't be able to use one of those.

*audible chuckle*

French post best post

>white flag and baguette

there is no pretending in here claude

jamal, is that you?

Tactical pen. Not that I'll ever need it, comfy village life best life, but it's a nice pen and pretty useful.

ban assault quills

I used to have pepper spray with me

Got to buy a new one, if I go to unsafe places

Also, if shit starts to hit the fan and muslim or blacks start attacking society on big scale
I will buy a automatic rifle on the black market

Leatherman is based as fuck tool. I got a faulty one and the blade broke in half while cutting through something: I send it back to factory and they send me instantly a new one, they have some lifetime guarantee or something

25 year warranty, but yeah, it's pretty much a lifetime one. Walk into any store that sell Leatherman products with a faulty one, and they usually replace it with a new one right away.

i have a compound bow and oil on a hotplate by the front door 24/7 as we have already had drive by shootings, and a home invasion here.
pic related is how you will be leaving if you come to my house uninvited.
won't say what i carry when i leave the house, as it is technically illegal to use ANYTHING (not even joking, self fucking defense is ILLEGAL here PEROID, NOT EVEN A POCKET KNIFE, MACE OR A TAZER.)
i am going through all the motions to migrate to the U.S right now.

Leathermans are based
Still have my old one I got in 2009

Yes. I have a Spyderco UKPK, a keychain 'decoration' and an Unbreakable Telescopic Umbrella which is essentially an extendable baton with an umbrella on it to make it legal.

Of course, I don't have them FOR self-defence. The pocket knife's just a pocket knife, the keychain decoration is because I kept losing my keys and the umbrella is an unbreakable one because I went through a ton of umbrellas and got tired of having to replace them.

That's why I carry them with me.

Burger here, had to go back to the car when voting cause sign for no weapons showed a knife and Im like fuck.

I wouldn't use a Leatherman for self-defense, but I do always carry one because they are dead useful.

Maglite flashlight in my bag, I have a leatherman multitool but the knife on it is too small to use in a defense scenario.

and a white flag?

they are pretty fedorable in everyday life, but i can see how they are instantly incredible useful if you are stuck in the wild (obviously not in denmark) or for some reason the world turned to shit

Ill regret not buying one when that time comes

No, because I don't live in a third world shithole where I have to worry about getting attacked.

Laughing my ass of at Americans who actually live like niggers. Their society is so fucked up and they think more weapons is the answer

>He doesn't carry a maglite 6d when out walking

Purely for illumination purposes of course

pepperspray and hunting knife for everyday carry

Gotta love 4 D batteries worth of fuck you wrapped in steel

Mostly my fists and my boots, but I am thinking about getting a shank just to be safer.

My truck. As in I never stop any place where I'm going to need to fight. If they do surround me then they are getting run over as I escape and call the police from a safe location. I do keep firearms at home but it just doesn't seem like I need them. Yet.

Buck Vantage 345 pro in S30V steel

Also I EDC a Large fixed blade

but does it work against spiderS?

I'm a hotel receptionist, and it's absolutely essential for me to have while at work. All those shitty little repairs that you need to do in the weekend when the technician's not there.

Nope, pretty sure everything is illegal here

>it just doesn't seem like I need them. Yet.
it will be your biggest regret seeing tyrone running away with your wallet after robbing you at knife point and knowing you left your pistol at home.

Really any job where you are in some way responsible for a building. Even useful in a white collar context.

Also useful around the house

except beating your wife and murdering apostates

I carry a foldable knife that's just about the legal size for self defense weapons (14cm).

No, because I feel safe

Beau post

spiders are good, they eat other insects.

except redbacks and white tail spiders, them fuckers can go to hell and die.

the difference is, your country actually deals with criminals instead of making life comfortable for them.

Well, you can't beat them too hard or they can sue you and take you shekels
You have to prove they are apostates or you'll get hanged yourself

gee how 'civlized'

anyway, how is it that youre on an american site, shouldn't you be on killthekuffar.com or something?

got that wrong, limit is 11cm. My knife is about 9-10

Tolerance is my weapon

Illegal in my country to walk around with weapons. I usually keep a knife on me anyway unless I'm going to the big city.
My folding knife has an auto-opening mechanism so it opens all the way super fast with just a slight push, but it's not a switchblade mechanism, so it's not an illegal weapon :^)

>Iranbro on Sup Forums
holy shit are you even allowed to go on the internet? Won't some mullah check your browser history and have your balls cut of?

le EDC face

ill never understand why you guys dont just carry hammers

>tfw several of these in my room right now
cant speak for redbacks as they are rarer here, but i get bitten while sleeping once every few months but its no worse than a bee sting.

What gives you that idea?
People get robbed all the time, and police doesn't even bother investigating.
Our justice system is also corrupt af.
>4chins
>american
Haven't you heard about our gook overlord?

for fucks sake australia

do you execute murderers?
in australia a murder is usually worth 5 - 10 years in prison at most.

i work in construction so i have actual tools at my disposal

Is 4chin not blocked in Iran? Don't you have restrictions and shit?

Fucking Christ.

>implying a Leatherman isn't a proper tool

Fuck af med dig, Jens.

newfags need to leave
yeah and druggies. but if you get killed in the middle of the night by a thief noone can help you or cares
It is in most ISPs

stay mad, sandnigger piece of shit

Oh. I just never talked to an Iranian before
hope we never have to nuke each other Persianbro, Persians have the most 10/10 hospitality in the world

>have to shake the shit out of my clothes every morning before putting them on because of these bastards
thanks australia

American in the flipland.
I carry a box cutter. Razor blades scare me, so I figure they scare everybody. Guns are impossible to use legally as a foreigner.

Could actually use your help, I'm American, Florida-born, no gun license so a gun isn't an option. I'm driving cross country in a few weeks to Ohio, through three major cities, some will most likely have protests going on and I'm a bit antsy of being a victim of violence if I get stopped too long (it's a 16 hour straight drive). My car is completely inoffensive (bumper stickers of all kinds are trashy) but still.

What's a good easy weapon to keep in my glove box? I have a pocket knife, but that won't do shit in most cases. Maybe a hammer?

You're breaking the law by carrying nearly any weapon here
I wear a bike jacket with sap gloves as this is categorised as protective gear but it adds a kilo of lead to each hand and decent upper body protection

No because I've literally never had anyone threaten me with physical harm or felt remotely in danger of it.

>implying hes not a satanic cannibalistic alien hybrid CIA deep operative whos been tasked with false flagging a nuclear strike in iran from israel to spark off ww3
psssh, too ez

lol fuck off idiot

>Maybe a hammer?
yes. hammers are amazing. they are more lethal than guns in many close situations. skinheads have been carrying them for decades and they were used in warfare for good reason.

I wonder if you'd get away with carrying a toolbox round incase you need to hammer someone or stab em with a screwdriver
You could always say you're off to your mates to fix his bathroom door for him if the cops stop you

do you think id go to jail for throwing hot sauce at a criminals face?

used to post on Sup Forums, lots of chosen ones there
yeah hope we can nuke araps together

90 percent of victims were never attacked before. Enjoy yoir hospital bills.

Attavk by who or what??

Man I live in the civilised FIRST WORLD, fix your backwards ass countries

you will get the lethal injection for that shit in australia, and the criminal will be given your house and car as compensation.

I do martial arts because the gym is for fags, so that should work.

Also I have a spear at home which could work.

Tim Leatherman has said if you happen to own one over 25 years they will still replace it. It's a marketing thing.

Knife that is easy to deploy and not in a pocket. KABAR TDI is master race for fast deploying knife. Other shitty defensive solutions in the thread are better than nothing but will never help you live through a knife attack

>rest of the world gonna be like "muh surrender monkey muh white flag"

fuck... i bought some chili capsaicin extract to use like this but now i don't think i want to

Well, because I'm here(voted for Hillary) I can carry a gun without anyone getting too angry.

I use a led lenser L7 or P7R. You can actually carry one regularly and it'll blind a nigga.

>africans are pretty tough

something like this, but only when im in oslo

I'm proficient enough at martial arts that I could easily kick someone in the head and I habitually wear trousers that don't restrict leg movement and heavy boots, so I think I could put up a fight if need be.

My leather belt with a big metal buckle. It's also the most common "weapon" used by skinheads in North-Est Italy.

knife

KEK

How fucking stupid are you?

How the FUCK do you CC something like that?

>tow a howitzer behind your car
>tell the cops you are heading to a WW2 reenactment

my cousin got raped there and my grandmother got mugged

are you fucking stupid?

Yes but the maglite is about 17 inches long and will crack an attackers skull open upon contact

large woolen norwegian sweater
you can't really see it unless I pull it out or jump or something

so you cant do star jumps with it?

fucking useless mate

Very sensible. Will investigate, sounds like your plan might suit me too, my umbrella broke yesterday and it's chucking it down outside again.

yeah feels kinda bad that i have to give up my love of randomly doing star jumps in the streets of oslo

I don't think anyone would notice, last time I went to Oslo there was practically nobody there.
Do they all dwell in the dark recesses of the back streets and side alleys?

when were you there and where
i lived there in Grünerlokka and it was basically only empty at 5 AM when I was walking to the 24/7 store

MFGA bro...I have faith in you frogs.

yes, it is called fists, elbows, knees. you fuck l2p. Vikings my ass, more like Swedes i would say.