Why doesn't America gas this particular group of ""people""?

Why doesn't America gas this particular group of ""people""?
youtube.com/watch?v=OV4LuhnPf2A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_5FkCs6n_A
buzzfeed.com/margaretjung
buzzfeed.com/videoteam
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>getting this emotional over fucking Trump
What the fuck is wrong with people. Do they have nothing else to be scared of than a Trump Presidency?

They're retarded faggots, what else are they going to do?

This bitch enrages me the most
Why the fuck would she be scared ?
Personally I would sic three niggers at her.

These people are such a pretentious bunch of virtue signalling fake attention whores.

I agree OP, they all need to be gassed.

Would redpill 0:12 asian all night long.

What's totally insane is that they probably have and will continue to have comfortable lives, get jobs easier because "muh diverse workplace" and not have to worry about anything. They don't deserve America, they need to be sent to a third world country and realise good they have it and stop complaining.

>A FUCKING PINEAPPLE

Um so hey girls you are not alone, I have a bed you can sleep in I will take the couch

I wonder what makes people go like this. Growing up without a father? No friends as a teen? Or is it just the fact that they know they are low-value people and they want to fuck the world up with their bullshit because of it?

Did David Brock have a baby with an Asian chick?

Buzzfeed always picks weird LGBT people and people whose race you can barely tell, on purpose

Talk about fucked in the head.

they clearly havent left their ivory tower, there are worse things than trump and i hope someday they will see it

Do these types of people exist in Albania?

>t. the real basket of deplorables.

lol this

These tactics still fucking work? REALLY

Marketers need to kill themselves along with msm. They're irrelevant now

I live in Kosovo
While you won't find chinks, poosinloos and niggers, there is an increasing number of SJWs and faggots and worse than that is the fucks that support them are slowly rising. But then again they are hated by mostly every one in the country.

>buззfeed

not a single white straight non jewish male in this video really makes you think

I'm a tranny fag and even I want those people gassed

My generation needs constant coddling and reassurance.

We're so fucked in the future. This is only a small taste of what the world will be in 30 years.

post more of blonde qt

Those comments.
Always the same shit.

>Stay brave
>You're so strong
>OMG
>Love Trumps Hate

Hillary really is the Pied Piper... Well the left in general. Just label someone with the word HATE and you get millions of people to eat up your every word.

The only way we start to fix this subversive mess in western society is for Trump to deliver. Deliver jobs, deliver peace, deliver security. If he doesn't, this country is fucked because if he fails, it'll never lived down.

>tfw The End of BZZFEED?

what more is that democratically, it's now "the thing" to be scared. i suggest cuddle the fuck out of a teddy at all times to make the scary monsturs go way

>these people actually exist

>Kebabs

These are Hillary's core support. They support her even though she stands for everything their misplaced virtuous and pure hearts find repugnant in Trump.

Would you lads?

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=f_5FkCs6n_A

>400,000+ views
>90% likes
Did we lose bros? The fuck?

she needs to be rape and impregnated by white Muslims.

>buzzfeed
ah, of course

Gays have literally nothing to be afraid of

Women have literally nothing to be afraid of

Landwhales have literally nothing to be afraid of except the diabeetus they're going to inflict onto themselves

Niggers have literally nothing to be afraid of

Spics so long as they're legal have literally nothing to be afraid of

Islam is cancer and needs to be purged

Fuck Cuckfeed so hard

There needs to be another world war, people have been sheltered for far too long.

I'm actually worried these stupid fuckheads are going to start real civil strife in the USA.

This. But id rather just gas them all.

These types whine about "privileged" people while wearing their designer clothes, makeup (even the """""men"""'), and living in the first world. They dont deserve what they have, this is absolute fucking insanity. HOW CAN SOMEONE BE THIS RETARDED??

Jesus Christ

Only if she cries like that afterwards.

>Needing this much coddling over an election result.

kek

>>Love Trumps Hate
This pisses me off more than anything
>Love and kindness Looting stores, pepper spraying children and throwing them out of your house because Trump, LITERALLY stoning Trump supporters, vandalizing property, blocking freeways
Hypocritical retards, all of them.

Which one makes you mad the most guys?

Let's be fair, she was the only even remotely decent looking one in the whole video.

>sjw life is hard
>you gotta keep an eye on tumblr and an eye on guard against rapists

All of the above.

Civil strife = they burn down their own shitty cities then the second they step into a red state they are shot on sight by a handful of trained marksman. Tbqh i wouldnt mind.

during fixed that for you

honestly still would in any case

I can't choose because they all look and act the fucking same.

What ?

I hope they do. Who's going to win, angry White men with guns, or weak little poofters and idiots savages?

Not to mention that the angry White men with guns will more likely than not have the state on their side for once.

>buzzfeed
D R O P P E D

>Here's what humanity will look like in 50 years, and it's beautiful.

maybe

Oh god not a kosovar trying to be redpilled. You'll never be an albanian as long as you identify yourself by your religion.

This is fucking pathetic.

They make people paper thin these days...

CIS white male reporting in. I am college educated, started working at 13 as a bus boy and I've done everything from lifeguarding to mixing up mud for a construction crew.

Now, I write for a newspaper.

Life is shit but I will never cry like this privileged faggots.

>Implying people who unironically say things like puppies!!1!XD are any threat whatsoever.

How? I'd be worried about that had Hillary won because these stupid fuck SJWs would still be rioting on the streets with the added bonus of a false-flag kickstarting a war or martial law because that cops and military won't protect us from them.

With Trump as president, these idiots are just rioting among themselves. He wants to give power back to the police and military so we don't have the fight SJWs in this timelines. We just wait for Trump to come into power and have cops fuck them up.

Which would lead to more Liberal lies about it being a tyrannical government but man I really don't what to do with these loser other then to straight up kill them. Hillary was going to do that with them anyway through war.

Mostly everyone here could be considered redpilled, everyone hates fags, trannies, western degeneracy, what are you even trying to say ?

What's worse is they cry in front of milions of people. They're just some attention whores who think that they can change the world by love peace and feminism.

Se ti nu je shqiptar.

Pse cka po menon qe jam ?

Goddamn, those are some ugly fucks.

>the only even remotely decent looking one
right. she and pic related were the only 2

Yeah but why exactly? Your redpill is based on your shitty religion that has infested the whole europe.

Imagine that no religion dominated the area, would you honestly still believe people would be accepting of homosexuality, SJWs etc.?

Please consider learning the real albanian. You can't even make up a sentence in the albanian language.

Ha kar pra se po lypshe qi nanen

No the would not. But basing you hate in religion makes you against democracy, your albanian friends that fought for their liberty and not islam. You are not only redpilled from what you mentioned but also for your own culture.

underrated

i ve been depressed for years but the last 18 months have just been amazing. thank you america

My friend what makes you assume that I base my hate on religion ? I have personally never set foot in a church or a mosque, and neither has my entire family. I them because I find them annoying and immature.

Entertainment Value

*hate them

I swear you can actually tell if a guy is a left-wing or right-wing based on looks alone.

Its kind of ironic how they bought about Trump's victory by being completely unable to accept anyone's opinion other than their own.

Are they incapable of seeing that treating the majority like shit will only cause people to turn against them?

IS THIS ACTUALLY REALLY ABOUT THE ELECTION?

are we sure its not a pro-gay / "its ok to come out" type video??

the timing is weird but it didnt say anything about the election or trump at all

Degenerates the lot of them. They have been subverted.

Never saw anything more disgusting than this.

Most of Kekfeed videos consist of these degenerates. The fat one has a video where she gets a crush on another girl. It's actually hilarious

they didn't say anythyng of substance at all
make it vague as fuck so it's applicable to anything

A lot of kosovo albanians are muslims.
You don't even eat pork. At least the one here in Sweden.

Nah she looks really disgusting but I would this qt

WHATS HIS GUYS NAME?

post-election crybaby Martin

>literally only womyn, dykes and NU males in video

you JUST can't make this shit up

Her name is Maggie Jung according to their webpage
buzzfeed.com/margaretjung

Kevin the Cuckold

I just watched for the comedic value. They are useful idiots.

Notice how all the males were completely cucked. The one that did look normal (short haircut) spoke with a fag lisp.

His actual name is Zach Kornfield

Check out their entire video team
buzzfeed.com/videoteam
pure gold

More like Zach Cuckfield amirite

JESUS CHRIST
THIS IS THE MOST SLAVE MORALITY I HAVE EVER SEEN IN A SINGLE VIDEO

Holy fucking shit look at that helipad of a forehead

>Le gas the ppl I don't like trope.

Watching this many adults throwing baby tantrums and acting overly emotional because the person who they wanted to be president wasn't elected is pretty hilarious.

MUSLIMS

Comments gave me more cancer than the video

OK whatever you say man

>commented
>logged out
>comment not showing
>not surprised