What would the perfect cartoon be for you?

What would the perfect cartoon be for you?
There is no such thing, is there?

A cartoon about a Knights adventure with another Knight during the 100 years war. He becomes friends with initially then starts to devolve into competitive rivalry then hatred of each other over a fair maiden and how they perform on the battlefield together.

He becomes friends with another knight*

It already exists, or at least as perfect as any cartoon could probably be.

Hulk: agents of smash. But with venom and the symbiotes

An adaptation of Cordwainer Smith's "Instrumentality of Mankind" series, loosely structured with arcs adapting stories out of order rather than an ongoing continuity.

A detailed and period accurate adaptation of the Romance of the Three kingdoms. With proper fight choreography and dialogue to expand the things that were glossed over in the narrative. It would require at least 400 episodes and cost more money than the moon landing.

Cybersix, but they finish the comic book run and don't PG it up as much.

Early Adventure TIme.

>horror cartoon
>despite being horror, minimum gore and jumpscares, maximum atmosphere
>artstyle of "How to Cope With Death"

X-Men Evolution is pretty damn close to being a perfect cartoon.

>Courage the Cowardly Dog

A cartoon that's not exactly horror genre, but with some elements commonly found in horror, like a gloomy atmosphere/setting, and supernatural elements like ghosts and stuff of that nature. Maybe some light/mild psychological horror. With comedy that's both light and dark, if that makes any sense. Oh, and an adorable mentally ill little girl as the protagonist.

Shit, I never made the connection between Courage's and HTCWD's art styles.

one with an actual ending that was planned out from the start

What is it?

The Simpsons, but it starts at season 2 and ends at season 9

OP, this is Sup Forums. We all know that this board only wants to see cartoons with little girl characters in lesbian situations.

Got any proof?

You need only visit a Gravity Falls or Loud House thread.

W.I.T.C.H.
Imagine ATLA in basic plot and tone, except that there's a separate world like ours, every episode is tightly written with actual continuity, and the main characters are all attractive girls.

It's the only show I can think of where the very minor flaws it does have make me appreciate it all the more as opposed to ever-so-slightly less

Of fucking course it is.

A good one

A realistic down-to-earth show that's completely off the wall and swarming with magic robots.