New poll shows most Australians dislike President Donald Trump (even One Nation voters...

>New poll shows most Australians dislike President Donald Trump (even One Nation voters, an anti-immigrant "right wing" party)

article -

archive.is/LE3HL

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-11-09/what-australian-politicans-have-to-say-about-the-us-election/8007748
theguardian.com/global/video/2016/nov/11/tony-abbott-trump-fans-werent-upfront-with-pollsters-over-fear-of-abuse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And this is what some politicians in Australia think

abc.net.au/news/2016-11-09/what-australian-politicans-have-to-say-about-the-us-election/8007748

>921 respondents

Oh wow look, it's that polling company that said Brexit and Trump weren't going to happen.

>auscucks are slaves to their media
Shocker

(((poll)))

>Polls
>Accuracy
Pick one faggot.

>another poll

kek these shits never learn do they?

>ipsos
Yeah let's stop giving these retards credibility for anything, they are always wrong.

Polls are far more accurate in Australia since we have compulsory voting and get like a 95% turnout in each election.

>polls

>insulting what will possibily be the head of a major ally and very major trading partner
This is a example of why leftist politicans are simply retarded and filled with hyperbole

>tfw you consider trump as your leader more than malcolm 'prep the' turnbull

Nope, we want nothing to do with you now that you elected that orange buffoon. We're with China now. Fuck America.

>australians are severely autistic
oh wow i'm so surprised woah ;^)

I would say 33% are opposed to him and 33% just don't give a fuck.
Eaisly 66% are cucked by the msm, it is quite sad.

I laugh that some, even politicians are calling for us to turn our back on the USA.

There was an american response poll as well.

Speak for yourself.

>Polls are far more accurate in Australia since we have compulsory voting

Wait, do you really think the probability of a poll being correct has some correlation to our forced voting laws?

Ipsos - literally who?

Abbott said it himself, they are voting against the grain and fear being vilified by the so-called 'tolerant' left for their views.

theguardian.com/global/video/2016/nov/11/tony-abbott-trump-fans-werent-upfront-with-pollsters-over-fear-of-abuse

> compulsory voting
Wow you guys are fucked. And I thought you had a shot to save yourself 10-15 years down the road. Enjoy your indians, pakis and Chinese

let's just let all the other countries vote for our president! Think of how progressive that would be!

red means republican right? glad aussies are so uncucked that two thirds of them support trump

>other countries are more left wing than the USA
idgaf

As amusing as that IRL shitpost would be, I don't see it happening.

gee i wounder when polls have ever been right

I'm speaking for most Australians.

Yes. Polls have been very accurate in every election here. But just because this one contradicts your worldview it is somehow inaccurate. Give me a break.

One of the proud 34% here.

Fuck the rest.

Australia has always had compulsory voting. You can get out of it with a doctors certificate if you are sick though.

It is only compulsory if you are enrolled to vote.
They strongly encourage enrollment once you turn 18 and even insinuate you have to enroll but it is not compulsory to enroll. If you are not enrolled you do not have to vote :)

Most Australians don't want to give up an alliance with the US.

Best solution would be US allies with Russia and China. We are allied with the US.

>most Australians.

Most Australians are filth.

>(((polls)))

In all seriousness i'm suprised a third of barren sweden supports him. A nationalist party will probably be on the rise

It is happening. China is our largest trading partner. America means nothing to us.

We don't care.

I think they would. It's just that we have never had a proper debate on it. We don't get anything from ANZUS or Pine Gap. Get rid of them. China is the future.

Just because of muh mines, muh precious metals. If you wanna leave NATO in fine with that.

nope everyone i talk to was celebrating or is ok with the election. stop living in your poll bubble, it's not the real world!

>STILL trusting the polls

>Not wanting to stick together with other whites

>trusting polls after what happened

We were never in NATO. Do you even know what NATO stands for, moron?

But a lack of knowledge of foreign policy is to be expected from a Drumpfkin, so I'm not surprised.

opinion polls are really accurate I hear

>Wanting to blindly follow America in their stupid wars

polls are bullshit

do aussies even know who Trump really is? if they only listened to negative soundbites and liberal delusions they wouldn't know any better.

In Australia, yes, they are.

Savage

>polls

Nope. That's why I encouraged Trump.

Also, you don't think China wants wars?

I didn't get fucking asked.

THIS.

The polls are bullshit. Alot of my mates are pretty red-pilled guys like me. If anything we like Donald trump, just look at any 7 News facebook anti-trump post's comment section.

>Also, you don't think China wants wars?
Not with Australia, nor would they expect us to support them in a war like America does.

The man you're responding to is clearly a chink.

White Sinophile, actually.

ipsos also repeatedly predicted a clinton win

No one cares about kangaroo fuckers

"Polls are just in guys, Hillary has a 99% chance of defeating Trump hahaha pol btfo"
Do liberals ever learn?

I love trump , this pill is fake and homo like op

Huh? You said about not following America blindly into wars. I was suggesting China wouldn't be much different.

Why wouldn't they be different?

Oh wow a new poll??? Awesome!!!! Because all those other polls were so legit and accurate!! Sweet!!!!

Polls had keating being easily defeated by Hewson. Keating won easily. Polls said there was massive support for a republic. It was crushed. Polls had Rudd beating Abbot, Shorten beating Turbul and Hanson and other right wingers not standing a chance at getting any senate seats. They were all wrong. Polls in Australia are notoriously inaccurate. They have been for a long time. Their only really good for gauging local areas about issues

Half-Korean
Half-Chinese

There still not , it depends on your grouping also all media here is bought out by the left you fucken retard

Not surprised when your media is as utterly dominated by cucks as it is.

Oh fuck right off.

This poll was the day before the election on a website that is mostly celebrity trash news.

Not really a surprise. Our media has been going all out on him while shilling for hill.

fuck off cunt

really not a surprise.

I can't point to a single leader in my lifetime who's been that charismatic, fucking competent, yet had integrity.

fuck yeah, Trump can annex us anytime.
I welcome the orange man to be our overlord.

>Believing this

Perhaps you are the autistic one

>((((((((((polls)))))))))))

kek

That faggot Nick Pearson wrote an article smearing Trump nearly everyday and still got btfo'd.

I'm shocked you fucks still didn't apply for membership. You're so scared of a Chinese invasion it's hilarious. You would be the only anglos not to defend a fuckin island.

900 out of 28,000,000

yep AUSTRALIA HAS SPOKEN

prob some melb uni poll. I guarantee many australias are more than ok with president trump

Oh, polls, just like the polls that said Hillary was going to win? I'm really glad I base my worldview around polls because how can I ever be wrong when I base my reality on these undeniable sources of fact?

Nigger, we just had an election where our candidate's platform was "polls are bullshit". And they were, and we won.

Now you want to come at us with polls? Do you see how stupid you look?

Is that what they call you upper class gooks from Shenzhen province?

Some cunt explain to be how compulsory voting is somehow a bad thing???

If we had a situation like america just did with Hillary vs Trump, and forced every fucking person over 18 to vote. Trump would've gotten an absolute massiver landslide

Seriously, it just forces those "im not gonna vote because both of them r shit wahh!!" type of people to actually do shit.

Australians are dumber than Americans.
TV is god.

Who gives a fuck?

What do you expect when the entire media paints him as a 'bigot, racist, xenophobe, sexist bla bla bla'

The "I didn't read any fucking reply on this thread" Starter pack

What possible reason would Americans give a single fuck about what a bunch of EDM children have to say about us? Lol, shut the fuck up

www.politicaloutsource.com for your best political news resource. Real, honest journalism.

The people who bother responding to media polls are usually brainwashed idiots anyway, it's not surprising to find their sample audience doesn't like Trump.

Fuck these idiots, their media brainwashing machine and their cuck overlord politicians, Trump is a sick cunt desu

>trusting polls
>after all this
>taking polls at face value

i shigler nigler

???
What does reading the replies have to do with me not giving a fuck what other countries think about Trump?

It is compulsory to enroll you retard.

Another day, another bullshit poll.

I bet the pollsters really went out of their way to go outside of the metropolitan gay pride cities, eh?

Polling is over after current year. If they can't predict obvious things like Brexit or Trump, what good are they?

are australians a key american voter base or something?

What does your country think about Trump?

Even Australia's 'right-wing' are a bunch of pussies.

I thought you were implying it like "who gives a fuck about a bunch of shill supporters"

And if you read anything on here you would quickly realize the poll is bullshit. So.

The sheep genuinely think their opinions matter, especially when it comes to politics and gun control.

The only thing you hate trump for is foreign policy that is trade deals that could negatively affect Australia (props hyberbole by the media anyway) and if he decreases military strength is the SE Asia area (something I don't think he would do anyway).

Anything such as muh racism means your a cuck.

Sad but true, there was another user that said with the QLD election One Nation might get 20 senate seats though, we're getting there maybe. Slow and steady.

But yeah people voted for a conservative in Tony Abbott but they replaced him with a progressive. Shit sucks but it will get better now.