Tfw gotten so use to reading storytimes digitally

>tfw gotten so use to reading storytimes digitally
>tfw going back to physical media feels less enjoyable
>tfw might never buy a graphic novel again

kill yourself
holding something in your hands and being able to turn the pages back and forth is the best

The weight of the book stresses my arm when i lay on my back and my neck is tired of staring down at it if i read it on a desk. The color effects arent bright like the way they were meant to be viewed since they are all colored digitally.

While I feel the desire to fling rotten fish into your face and will never understand why you would rather read something in digital than physical, digital has its uses... especially if you have a larger tablet.

I have a 7inch tablet and while i read stuff on it when away from home i wish it had a bigger screen even if it was more of an annoyance.

also theres a ton of stuff out there digitally that isn't even really available in print. I just had to decide one day that I was going to have to read O'Neils The Question on my little tablet since the tpbs are out of print and stupidly expensive

find a nice chair for reading... why would you read it on a desk

I have a 10 inch and it's good enough. Sometimes I want larger, but it does the job really well and I couldn't go smaller.

I went the other way. I was digital for about a year. Now I am an omnifag.

Same honestly, and I wouldn't have imagined it. Except some rare books that truly benefit from physical, Mister Miracle, Grand Design. iPad with comixology, chunky, hoopla, it's been great breezing through runs.

Hoopla is great. I read all of classic Stray Bullets on there the other night.

What is the ideal place to sit to have a long comic reading session?

Giant beanbag is my personal favorite.

>The weight of the book stresses my arm when i lay on my back
Go see a doctor or build up some arm strength.

Looks like the digital age will indeed wipe out books, because holding something less than half a pound is way too strenuous & stressful for the Modern Fan.

Unless it's a telismatic edition signed by the author with quarter emu binding, dedication to the spirit of the book written in jism and an amulet made from the scrotum of an orphan, it's better to just have it in digital.

NuMales are not impressed by your dvd collection, user.

I’m sorry are you saying a graphic novel is too fucking heavy?

nah

yeah thats the size i wish i had gone for, if i read manga at all the one i have would prob be perfect.

I really like sitting out on my little apt deck with some music on that i can hear outside in the summer, when its cold wet and rainy here (which is like 2/3's of the year) I read in an old leather chair that used to be my grandpas instead.

One of the reasons i don't like giant editions like omnis is because of how annoying they are to read when lounging.

>tfw i thought pic related was just an exaggeration by luddite snowflakes
>tfw i was motherfucking wrong
>so very wrong

Ew, you put music on? I can't concentrate with music. I read with ear muffs on to silence out my obnoxiously loud family.

>scrolling through splash pages
nah

what terrible posture

For me, it has nothing to do with not liking holding a book but rather, i always read at night time in my bed and finding a lamp that lights the art up nicely sucks compared to just holding my tablet which is already backlit.

nothing with vocals, usually some sort of chill type edm/hiphop kinda stuff. vocals fuck up my reading.

what free cbr reader do you guys use on your computer or laptop?

Soyboys ruin everything.

Cdisplay