When Haiti showed France who the BOSS is

>This happened in the last year of what it is called The Haitian Revolution (1791-1804). In this year, the French soldiers were already dead/defeated/escaping on their boats, and blacks already had the power. In fact, The 1804 Haiti massacre was carried out against the remaining white population of French Creoles (or Franco-Haitians) in Haiti by the black population on the order of Jean-Jacques Dessalines

>The massacre—which took place in the entire territory of Haiti—was carried out from early February 1804 until 22 April 1804. The course of the massacre showed an almost identical pattern in every city of Haiti

>The pattern: When Dessalines arrived to a city, he first spoke about the atrocities committed by former white authorities, after which he demanded that his orders about mass killings of the area's white population be carried out

Fuckin' Frenchies, typical

>Mass killings then took place on the streets and on places outside the cities. In parallel to the killings, plundering and rape also occurred. Women and children were generally killed last

Haiti has been cursed ever since.
One of the worst shitholes on the planet.

French women were often raped or pushed into forced marriages under threat of death. By the end of April 1804, some 3,000 to 5,000 people had been killed and the white Haitians (French descent) were practically eradicated

This only happened because the cucked revolutionary government believed in the whole:
>muh declaration of human rights
>muh equality
>muh no slavery
If the French goverment had given a shit the creoles would have easily put down those uppity niggers.

>Historically, The Haitian evolution has no precedents. Self-liberated slaves destroyed slavery at home, fought to preserve their freedom, and with the collaboration of mulattoes, founded the sovereign state of Haiti. It led to the greatest slave uprising since Spartacus, who led an unsuccessful revolt against the Roman Republic nearly 1,900 years prior. The Haitian Revolution was the only slave uprising that led to the founding of a state free from slavery and ruled by non-whites and former captives

Which alone ridicule all the faggots whining about colonization. If they wanted to get rid of us, they could have.

This story sucks. Tell the story how Australians lost to emus. That is a better quality story.

God, Revolutionary France is so depressing.

Good

Fuck white people

Is this not what many liberals want to happen everywhere?

And the moment the frogs were gone, haiti became one of the poorest shitholes in the world

Yeah, blacks killed their white master and then proceeded to have a completely worthless country until modern day Haiti. Read through the history of Haiti a month ago or so, the sheer amount of coups and massacres and shit is just absurd. The black man is not a peaceful creature.

Well that worked out well for them didn't it?

Also France cucked them later by forcing them to pay a crippling debt over lost 'property', meaning slaves.

>French women were often raped or pushed into forced marriages under threat of death. By the end of April 1804, some 3,000 to 5,000 people had been killed and the white Haitians (French descent) were practically eradicated

DAYUM

Bi-lateral relations were established with Liberia and the "kangz" all' lived happily ever After with no whites to interfere in their superior society.

Not to defend but were busy during this period.
Killing hundred of thousand french with the guillotine and also this

Whites BTFO and banned from this black utopia, how can they ever recover?

>Vietnamese rice farmers BTFO of America
>Australia BTFO Vietnamese rice farmers
>Butthurt defeated Amerifat get jealous and convinces himself that a failed animal extermination event was an actual war

Yfw Your country is undefeated in war

Now Hati is a shithole, rlly makes u think

>led to the founding of a state free from slavery and ruled by non-whites and former captives

It tourned out so well

And now look at them today.

Wow.
So successful eh without the whites?
Black power man.

Dependent on the U.S yearly/10

>state free from slavery
No. They implemented slavery almost as soon as they won their 'independence'. Even today Haiti has more slaves than it ever had under French rule (and considering the French were the only country with a legal code giving rights to slaves and duties to their owners (implemented under Louis XIV), they were actually the most generously treated slaves in the world (with the exception of indentured servants)).

Pretty much this too. It's hard to care about a colony on the other side of the ocean when the Germans are amassing at your border, butthurt over the fact that the people want to rule themselves.

kek

In July 1825, King Charles X of France, during a period of "restoration" for the monarchy, sent a fleet to reconquer the island. Under pressure, President Boyer agreed to a treaty by which France formally recognized the independence of the nation in exchange for a payment of 150 million francs (reduced to 90 million in 1838). After losing the support of Haiti's elite, Boyer was ousted in 1843. A long succession of coups followed his departure to exile.
The enforced payment to France reduced Haiti's economy for years.

WOW...

dominican republic is ran by niggers too, right?

Why is it doing so much better than Haiti?

Why haven't they chopped down like 90% of their forests?

>dominican republic is ran by niggers too, right?
Spics and quadroons, actually.

>Why haven't they chopped down like 90% of their forests?
Because they haven't chopped down 90% of their whtie people.

It's run by octoroon mulattoes and funded by revenue from all their dodgy banks and offshore banks

The fuck you beta cucks.. post election Sup Forums is boring as fuck. Degenerate fags had a purpose and an audience. Congrats on being irrelevant again. How about you focus your autism and make a difference. I hate betas just as much as feminists or SJW's..in a primal state you wouldn't make it.

Haiti started the wave of revolution, America followed in their footsteps

the culture of Haiti was such that if 70% of the slaves were not dying on a regular basis it wasn't being run properly,

pretty sure Haiti was run by south Africans? or was it Dutchmen?

Delicious mud cakes.

>The Haitian Revolution was the only slave uprising that led to the founding of a state free from slavery and ruled by non-whites and former captives

And look at Haiti now.

this is bullshit, leaders of the slave uprising set up their own plantations, took to the sea and took slaves from other islands and then went on to set up plantations in Florida

the first thing the leaders of this uprising did was take slaves

Yet the colonial white have always suffered, from Haiti to Algeria, millions of white have been slaughtered in the "decolonization" process

Haiti was the garbage slaves island.

The weaker and dumber slaves were sent there. Smarter ones to Guadeloupe, stronger ones to Martinique, garbage to Haiti.

We didn't really cared about this island.

Far from unique to France. Look at what's going on in Zimbabwe and South Africa to this very day, where "Shoot the boer" -a literal call for white genocide- is a legitimate party slogan.

Can't really think of any other examples because France, Britain and Portugal were the only countries to significantly colonize majority black areas of the world. Spain got a pretty decent deal with their spics.

The sky is red. I don't know how long I've been trapped on this roof. It feels like forever ago when the Trumpkins chased me up here. I was part of an expedition party on our way to Canada. As we crossed the last mountain pass, we came upon a horrible sight...A massive 50 ft high wall lining the horizon. The evil bastard actually built a wall to keep us from escaping. As we looked for a cave to shelter in while we could plan our next move, we were ambushed, many of our pussies were grabbed, and I got separated...

I watch them from above; lurking about in their blood red caps, spray painting swastikas on buildings, leaving racist messages on car windows, grabbing pussies. I can't watch for long or else I start to vomit and shake. I sleep during the day because it's even worse at night down there. They leap around like frogs around a bonfire wearing green robes and chanting some unknown language. Some of them look only 8 years old. Anyways, I am on my last Soylent bar and and I still haven't figured out how I'm gonna get out of here. Maybe I should just end my life now and make it easy on myself. It's been three long and epic days days since Trump was elected (not my) president and it's not getting any easier. #Literally shaking.

Take your news seriously. Trust only the best, the team at Political Outsource. Real, honest journalism:

www.politicaloutsource.com

Funny how Wikipedia makes excuses and justifications for the genocide. Cold you imagine an article on the Holocaust blaming Jewish control of finance and media for the shoah

>all that shit about haiti

lmao good job keeping shit together in your states, america!