Memes aside, explain why you're comfortable with a person

-never held a public office
-Who hasnt paid taxes in years
-Has a very narcissistic and volatile personality
-Scammed scores of people

Occupying the highest office in the free world?
For the record, lets keep the minority and women hate aside. It seems that Trump has never even cared for his own people, never done anything to help the country and is only serving his own interests. I really want to know what mental gymnastics rural Americans did to convince themselves that this man was serving them and would work towards the betterment of the country when voting. Its sad because of all people, they deserve better and they HAD better people in the republican party itself.
I really hope this thread does not turn into some shitposting spree and I am fully cognizant of the futility of this hope, but I really hope to find a decent answer here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GLG9g7BcjKs
twitter.com/search?q="Dear Liberals"&src=tren
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

POO

IN

THE

LOO

I love you guys. I really do.

Great international effort. Good to see the boys working like a well oiled machine.

I think we're done here.

/thread

>obama was a community organizer
>his admission of not paying taxes was a method of exposing the broken tax code
>obama is a narcissist
>yeah he scammed people and thats wrong

Poo + Loo = You

FOR FUCKING ONCE

WILL YOU TELL ME WHY THE FUCK I SHOULD VOTE FOR CLINTON OTHER THAN 'EXPERIENCE' AND 'MUH VAGINA'

First let me hop out the motherfucking Porsche

Bravo.

Its not a debate for trump vs clinton. Its basically why Trump of all people?

Pajeet cant catch a break...it must be torment

Because nobody wanted Clinton

Because he didn't say vote for muh dick

First, because everything is better than literally fucking Satan in the form of a woman.

Secondly, because if he goes full retard there are the famouns "checks and balances", and third, if he fucks up he will be undone by his own supporters.

Why is CTR still here? What's their plan?

I'm pretty sure pussy grabbing is now an unofficial requirement for a potential POTUS just like releasing tax returns.

i bet when you sneeze shit comes out

I guess what we should all really be reminding ourselves of is that

> when it comes crashing down and it hurts inside you've got to take a stand. It don't help to hide
> if you hurt my friends and you hurt my pride I gotta be a man I can't let it slide
> after all that's what makes us Real Americans

1: I hate professional politicians.

2: I hate taxes. People who don't pay them are role models.

3: He's funny. Most of his bombast is a negotiation strategy.

4: There is no evidence that this is true. He didn't pay a construction firm once because they fucked up the job. Trump University is the closest, but that's really only because of the name. Nobody who signed up for that shit thought it was an actual college. It'd be like suing Doctor Dre for not actually being an PhD.

As for your other point, you are COMPLETELY wrong. Trump's life is full of stories of himself going out of his way for his employees and the people around him. He mentored young boxers, personally promoted and advised employees to advance their careers, and is a father to his entire staff. Everyone who knows the man personally likes him, nobody ever had a bad thing to say about him before he started running for office.

He's a New Yorker. He isn't even racist, he was so clueless that he didn't know what an "Uncle Tom" was until Lil Jon explained it to him.

Was losing the election part of their plan?

> For the record, lets keep the minority and women hate aside
Let's not: find the direct quote of Trump saying that he hates minorities or women. Otherwise, check your shoes: you've stepped in all sorts of shit and now you're leaving a trail of liberal feces wherever you step.

Imagine A and B sharing an amount of money.
A shares how he wants to.
B can accept or refuse the sharing. But if he refuses, nobody has money.
Tuesday night, B refused.

Show me where trump is racist.
Show me where trump is any more mysogenistic than Bill Clinton who cheated on his wife by fucking his staff, then lied about it under oath.
Show me how trump having no experience isn't the best possible thing for a crony system as broken as Capitol Hill.

Seems like that was very painful

Also, show me where it's bad having a president who isn't a pussy and speaks his mind. Sometimes that gets him in trouble, but fuck you, at least he has the balls to say what other politicians are thinking. Are you people really so delusional after countless sex and racism scandals to believe other politicians are chaste, tolerant individuals?

Nobody ever wanted Clinton. Period. She was just forced down your throats for some reason, and now the whole world understands that.
Is the American public so bankrupt for political talent that they turn to an unscrupulous businessman to lead them? And for the record, I am not pro clinton or SJW or CTR, I am a centrist.

But it still befuddles me how rural salt of the Earth white people turn to a Manhattanite Billionaire who lives in a literal ivory tower to care for them. to explain my point furthur, look at Nigel Farage. Similar viewpoints and spirit of the campaign, but Farage is a person who actually cared for his views and fought long and hard for his convictions. I seriously doubt if Trump has that kind of passion or even interest in his country.

Because he's capable of Pooing in the loo so automatically better than the Billion street shitters in your country?

Also, show me where any politician hasn't scammed his way into office. Are you referring to Trump U? I'm sure Trump, with his hundreds of business ventures, REALLY say down and spent years developing Trump U. I'm sure it wasn't some business venture where he put his name on it and went back to managing his empire, delegating to underlings who then fucked it up. I'm sure it was his and only his scamming.

-never held a public office
-Who didn't pay taxes in years
-Has a very narcissistic personality
-Scammed scores of people

Shitting in the most important streets in India?

>I seriously doubt if Trump has that kind of passion or even interest in his country.

Look at the videos of him in the past like the Oprah interview.

The guy could just retire and live a life doing whatever the fuck he wants until he keels over on as much hot ass as he wants

But he didn't

Because he wants to make America great again for everyone

And what better legacy for the 'countries biggest narcissist egomaniac' than to go down in history as the best god damn president this country has ever seen

We owe you no explanation.

You don't know anything until you see what he can do. That's the point. He's unproven, he's different. I'd risk failure over choosing a known failure like Clinton any day. Stop assuming rural individuals are imbeciles just because they didn't attend college. There are idiots in every level of society, and I'd argue college is where you'll find the most, since merely attending class and listening to another person's opinion is enough nowadays to claim you are an "informed intellectual"

> I am a centrist

spineless poo

Because you're a fag

Google Trump And charity. Trump has done a lot aside from the small favors he has done for people like saving that old woman's farmhouse.

When you look at the other options, Ted couldn't be trusted and everyone else was simply too weak. Carson and Rand were my initial favorites Trump destroyed them with ease and Huckabee and Christie couldn't gain traction. Everyone who folded under Trump in the primary was too weak (Jeb)or too unpopular (Lindsay Graham Santorum) to be president. Kasich simply ran out of money.

In the other side of the aisle you had O'Malley who no one ever heard of Bernie the "idealist communist" who very cynically and corruptly neutered Ron Paul's Audit the Fed bill. Last we come to Hillary, the architect of the war in Libya funded by Saudis and Goldman Sachs who was caught running a bird dogging campaign. Her record as Secretary of state was questionable at best, and she actually lied under deposition regarding classified emails in addition to about a dozen other scandals. Trump won because he was the best and ballsiest most politicians WISH they could endure a media tar and feathering like he did.

never change, anglos

>I hate professional politicians.
No one is a 'professional politician'. All of the politicians (atleast First world) have independent careers. They turn to politics for a chance to lead the country and help build a better society.

>I hate taxes. People who don't pay them are role models
You really need to have a long and arduous introspection regarding these beliefs.

>Trump's life is full of stories of himself going out of his way for his employees and the people around him.
That implies he is a good boss and an affable person(Really doubt he is though), but its certainly no indication of him amounting to being a good President.

>There is no evidence that this is true. He didn't pay a construction firm once because they fucked up the job. Trump University is the closest, but that's really only because of the name. Nobody who signed up for that shit thought it was an actual college.
He bankrupted several companies and there is a lot of shady shit in his business past. I am not an expert on his business dealing, but it certainly shows that he is as greedy and scheming as your typical Nu yawk jew.

Because only Nixon could go to China.

TAKE
THE
POO
TO
THE
LOO

Why did he win the primaries then?
What makes him better than Cruz, Rubio, Jeb!, Huckabee, Rand Paul, etc?

I think something like 86% of people wanted a change candidate this election

And the media focus on him didn't give the others a chance

Because he isn't a war criminal.
Because he doesn't want to slap Russia with indictments and start World War 3.
Because he wants to open up more trade with Russia, India and elsewhere, meaning less trade with the Arabs and China; this is good for everybody, other than the Arabs and China.
Because he's an excellent businessman and since JFK was assassinated (if not before) American politics has been more about business than anything else.

You don't seem to understand how the election worked. The choices were Trump vs. Clinton. Those were the only two options presented. You had to pick one or the other.

If Clinton had won she would have won solely on the basis that she isn't Donald Trump. Instead Trump has won, and he's won solely on the basis that he isn't Hillary Clinton. Yes the system is pretty fucked, but at least they poo in the loo.

>But it still befuddles me how rural salt of the Earth white people turn to a Manhattanite Billionaire who lives in a literal ivory tower to care for them.
The alternative was Hillary Clinton, possibly the most corrupt politician that has lived in recent times.

>look at Nigel Farage
Who, the tard that left his party in total chaos before his goal was truly achieved?

>He's unproven, he's different.
I really dont want to imply this, but he looks scared shitless in the white house videos. I am really hoping he is sick or something because there is certainly no hope or glimmer in his eyes at all. He looks unprepared and the world is not ready for an unprepared person to operate out of the west wing.

> Stop assuming rural individuals are imbeciles just because they didn't attend college.

I never have and never will . I personally have great admiration for the rural Americans and I think that they will be the most affected by him and his policies despite rooting for him and believing in him.

>Who, the tard that left his party in total chaos before his goal was truly achieved?
And then he struck out without the party and managed to achieve the goal anyway.

Funny, isn't it?

I'm sure he's equal parts scared and exhausted. This guy ran the most breakneck campaign I've seen aside from Bernie's, and don't forget Bernie ended well before Trump, so he didn't campaign as long.

Re: rural, if that's how you feel you need to help spread the word, because most people don't understand how idiotic college educated individuals actually are. Having a degree means fuck all for intelligence.

>managed to achieve the goal
You're still in the EU, call back when you trigger article 50, if ever. And I really hope for you and us that May does trigger it.

>paying taxes

You would have to be a retard to volunteer your money to the government.

t. Parvez Alam Ajmeri

>all different IDs
Makes this even better.

Hear, hear!

There'll be fucking hell to pay if she doesn't pizzabro, our votes still actually mean something.

>im a centrist

you are only one step above commies, so pls kill yourself fast and painless

>excellent businessman
Nonsense, the guy is a useless businessman. The only reason he didn't release his tax returns is either because he is dodging tax or is almost bankrupt (again).

Trump won't be a disaster of a president, he'll do fine, for a while. But at this point it looks increasingly likely he will resign early. He didn't want to win, and everything about the way he has behaved both during and after election night shows he is not ready for this.

Last week he wanted to build a wall, deport the Mexicans, etc. This week all those campaign promises are disappearing from his website, likely to never be seen again. He'd have been great for America, except he didn't believe or mean a word of what he said in the campaign, and is almost guaranteed to change nothing other than the tax rate for rich Americans.

When he resigns, we get Pence, and god forbid that asshole ever gets to sit in the Oval Office.

He's narcissistic as a president should be, but he's one of most stable personalities around, dumb streetshitter.

He was whining about America going to shit and hoping someone will come in and fix it for 30 years.

Of course he wasn't ready, the entire campaign expected a loss and made no preparations for a win. They're scrambling and he's exhausted after a hard-fought campaign lasting almost two years.

>They turn to politics for a chance to lead the country and help build a better society.

Glad I stopped here.

I'm not.

That's why I voted for Trump.

Despite being British.

he's just like the ppl that voted for him

The sky is red. I don't know how long I've been trapped on this roof. It feels like forever ago when the Trumpkins chased me up here. I was part of an expedition party on our way to Canada. As we crossed the last mountain pass, we came upon a horrible sight...A massive 50 ft high wall lining the horizon. The evil bastard actually built a wall to keep us from escaping. As we looked for a cave to shelter in while we could plan our next move, we were ambushed, many of our pussies were grabbed, and I got separated...

I watch them from above; lurking about in their blood red caps, spray painting swastikas on buildings, leaving racist messages on car windows, grabbing pussies. I can't watch for long or else I start to vomit and shake. I sleep during the day because it's even worse at night down there. They leap around like frogs around a bonfire wearing green robes and chanting some unknown language. Some of them look only 8 years old. Anyways, I am on my last Soylent bar and and I still haven't figured out how I'm gonna get out of here. Maybe I should just end my life now and make it easy on myself. It's been three long and epic days days since Trump was elected (not my) president and it's not getting any easier. #Literally shaking.

Take your news seriously. Trust only the best, the team at Political Outsource. Real, honest journalism:

www.politicaloutsource.com //

youtu.be/GLG9g7BcjKs
Because I am no longer my name and my merits. I am now reduced to being a FUCKING WHITE CIS MALE!

I know it is rhetoric, but thats really what politicians should be like.

I will personally upvote this on /r/Sup Forums.

>made no preparations for a win
The fuck? So now you admit he has no idea what a President's role entails?

>They're scrambling and he's exhausted after a hard-fought campaign lasting almost two years.
This is no time to rest.

Explain to me how you are comfortable with your micropenis.

Fucking why? I'm guessing Canadians probably wouldn't mind, if the Americans paid for it

It's because trump offered change and hillary didn't

I don't think you'd find many people outside of pol who wholeheartedly agree with everything he's done and said

People just figured that whether you personally like the guy doesn't matter

You do realize EVERY poll, including internal polls, showed trump losing by a landslide. There were no preparations to be made.

>never held public office
so?
>Who hasn't paid taxes in years
why would anyone pay taxes they don't owe?
>Has a very narcissistic and volatile personality
not an argument :--DDDD
>Scammed scores of people
proof?

1/10 pajeet, I will pray that you can safely find your way to the loo

When you're married or in a relationship for a long time.

every 8 years 1/2 of the americans have to relearn the republican party will fuck them over

ppl think obama was divisive. trump ran on divisive policies

This was in my paper.

>never held a public office
>hasnt paid taxes in years
He's just what we need and the founding fathers would be proud, throw your baseless accusations in the Ganges with the rest of your worthless detritus

>-never held a public office

but that is a positive

Thats a retarded line of thinking. I am sure, he knew he had a chance of winning, otherwise he would have never ran.

Nearly woke other people up with that laugh.

Keep up the fine work, and may all of your first children be strong, masculine children.

My point is the focus was on pushing as hard as they could into previously-blue states to improve their chances, not figuring out what to do when they won. Hillary was already making preparations as president-elect, which is probably a very large part of why she lost.

>When he resigns, we get Pence, and god forbid that asshole ever gets to sit in the Oval Office.
What part of Pence do you dislike the most?

MASTERFULLY DONE

>My point is the focus was on pushing as hard as they could into previously-blue states to improve their chances, not figuring out what to do when they won

Dude, just re-watch his speeches. They already have a plan. $hillary just assumed she'd win because "bein' uh woman".

The only time I'd legitimately lose my shit over the Don being president, is if he goes to war with Russia.

There's going to be proxy wars galore, as there have been for years now, but a full scale, potentially nuclear war must be avoided.

Humanity is fucking stupid as shit. But going full on war with your top military rival is fucking retarded beyond belief.

I forgot, for OP: next time post behind a VPN if you want to be taken seriously, "flag prestige" is very real and one of the worst things that happened to Sup Forums.

make pol great again

You can have them...

They have a plan, of course. But I think poo in loo was referring to their plan for appointments, transferring into office, and perhaps even trump's mindset when he won. It's difficult fighting an uphill battle for 2 years, then suddenly reaching the top and it's over like that.

>Who hasn't paid taxes in years
He pays them. Otherwise IRS would have destroyed him long ago.

>but it certainly shows that he is as greedy and scheming as your typical Nu yawk jew.

I don't understand why you need to point that out. We all know. This is Sup Forums for fucks sake.

Behind every great fortune lies a great crime.

are there any ppl less affected by republican policies than celebrities?

>but thats really what politicians should be like.

That's not what they are though.
You seem to have a really naive view of politicians.

>-never held a public office
Because he hasn't been corrupted by the politics

>-Who hasnt paid taxes in years

That makes him smart as fuck if he managed to evade taxes for so long. No one likes paying taxes.

>-Has a very narcissistic and volatile personality

Which is exactly why it makes him very successful.

>-Scammed scores of people
WAAAAAAAAH
WAAAAAAAAAAAH
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

twitter.com/search?q="Dear Liberals"&src=tren

>-Who hasnt paid taxes in years

So there is this concept that income taxes should be paid on the amount that your wealth has grown from period to period. If your wealth is 100k at time 1 and 150k at time 2, you should pay income taxes on 50k.

This also means that if your wealth shrinks, the shrinkage is deducted from your income. So if you make 60 but lose 30 at the same time, your actual income you are taxed on is 30.

This is a fundamental part of pretty much any Western country. You invest and lose money, the quantity of the loss is a deduction from where you made money, and you only pay taxes on the net growth.

Hence I'm comfortable with a person who hasn't paid taxes in years because that's a fair and fundamental feature of the tax system, for Trump just like anyone else.

Trump lost a shitload of money. That's why he hasn't paid income taxes for many years, because of how much he lost.

I prefer Sup Forums with flags, so no VPN for me guiseppe.

>I don't understand why you need to point that out. We all know. This is Sup Forums for fucks sake.

When people say they admire him for not paying taxes, it makes me lose faith in this board.

Its an optimistic viewpoint. I know firsthand living here how deplorable politicians can be.

Taxes are necessary if you want to live in a democracy, otherwise you can happily move to zimbabwe or angola or some other savage shithole and have your own army of asian midget warriors.

It matters if the guy you chose is in it for himself and doesnt give a shit about what you think.

>When people say they admire him for not paying taxes
We always had libertarians and anarchists here.

Don't act surprised.