Can we meme him back?

Can we meme him back?

Yes we can. Nothing is out of our grasp. Check these numerals

Well there is no hope.

You mean these

It's over for him. He had his time. He stopped the boats.

Alas we are doomed.

Wew

Fuck Abbott the retard. It would be better to meme pic related into position of power, cause he would have no problem trolling people, especially pedos

Kek doesn't will it

Checkem

Would rather Latham or Palmer desu.

Abbott lost me when he pussyed out of repealing 18c.

That's where you're wrong.

Just elect an emu

This

fuck no abbot was tryina cut muh neetbux and me medicare. fuck the cunt. turnbull is acceptable.

I prefer him over Malcolm tbph. Malcolm is too (small L) liberal for me.

BobKatter "were coming after ya"

This faggot cunt openly trashed Donald

What a fucking cuck pussy piece of shit

Hynch is a deadshit.

besides he'll probably drop dead before the next election.

Please no, we have more capable leaders I don't even care if he's a meme he's a fucking dropkick cunt. He's legitimately retarded.

I bet you're a centrist huh pal

Bet you wouldn't ever want to offend anyone with an OPINION

Just how retarded are you?

Extremely

The only Australian Politician to ever call it for what it is.
Corrupt bullshit.

Nah, mate, Bernardi is the future

he is a fucking Electric Boogajew cunt.

he supported Ron ward

As much as I like Tony Abbot, Turnbull is admittedly doing a better job of the economy and is better equipped to handle the current crossbench fiasco in the senate filled with loons. Plus, the media will just love to bash him and hand Labour the election, (((Turnbull))) is more media friendly.

Tony Abbot is the hero we deserve, but not the one we need right now.

>not memeing our queen

>believing the sex offender registry meme

People who want paedophiles to suffer the most rather than be rehabilitated are statistically most likely paedophiles themselves.

Besides, its retarded to keep punishing someone after they've served their sentence.

Anyone seen how much of a insufferable cuck Shorten has been regarding US election?

>People actually think he has the balls to stand up to Trump if he were PM.
>Its a good idea to make enemies with US because he's a big meanie.

I can't believe there were people who actually voted for this pleb last election. Turnbull kind of sucks, but god damn Shorten is bad.

Tbh Barnsie is the only politician I like

hes a drunk!

Joyce is an up himself dick, he knows he has it over a few people so he uses it for his ego not for you or me that's for sure

Uhh guys, arent you forgetting someone?

If Krudd can come back. Based Tony Abbott can sure as hell replace (((Malcom Turnbull))). Why the country ever wanted a former lawyer, former Goldman Sachs Banker, career politician for PM is beyond me. I simply can't think of a more vile and spineless combination of life skills.

Don't forget that he's a republicuck

Johnny Depp, pls.

MEDIOCRE

he's already coming back.

No.
In doing so it will be the exact same shit that Labor did, with Gillard knifing Rudd and the Rudd knifing Gillard.

Shorten will romp it in and then we are all fucked.

Rudd is easily the worst PM we have ever had.

Depp is a bigger dick

fuck I hate this smug milky bar kid cunt

you wouldn't leave the two faced fucker in your house alone because you know as soon as you closed the door he'd steal your mother's jewellery from he bedside drawers