Why dont white people get kids?

Why dont white people get kids?

Cause they care about them and don't want to bring them into a degenerated violent uncertain world.

Brainwashed with "over population" our entire lives. Then media tells us we need more kids so they bring in immigrants.

this
the next white baby boom will take the kikes and nogs by surprise

Because women are massive fucking cunts in any white country.

FPBP

this

they buy puppies instead. no kidding one of my better looking coworkress just got a married, she's like 27 and looks very healthy and I actually would say that she's pretty smart but guess what? she can't shut the fuck up about her new puppy (kitten).

I think its because she's a liberal (recently learnt about, she bitches about trump which I found amusing) so I just assume thats she's a firm beliver of the feminist memes. sad!

You can't fuck your kids

We would. After legally migrating to the US.

>too expensive
>too much responsibility
>world keeps telling whites they suck, why expose a kid to this?
>huge part of the white population worries about a personal social decline, not wanting to expose their children to such a scenario

Other races literally don't worry about this shit and Yolo their children into exsistance.

Poor dog.

I could never find a white woman who wanted a child so I eventually had one with a black, and incredibly broody, woman instead

'On seeing certain wealthy foreigners in Rome carrying puppies and young monkeys about in their bosoms and coddling them, Caesar asked, we are told, if the women in their country did not bear children, thus in right princely fashion rebuking those who squander on animals that proneness to love and loving affection which is ours by nature, and which is due only to our fellow-men.'

becaus we are to busy working to finance all those migrant kids.

Really? Surely this must be bait.

Childless proselitism angers me a lot.

Because the media tells white people to get dogs to fill the holes in their lives while importing thousands of Muslims who will have like 50 kids with 10 wives.

because they are backed up by whites sozial system, if they are fortunately to live in a western country.

Because a dog will never grass you up to the authorities

Not bait, although she probably had at least 20-30% white ancestry anyway, our daughter has straight hair, and doesn't look too niggerish actually.

I'm white and I wish I had that dog

MAKE AMERICA PREGNANT AGAIN

GRAB THEM BY THE PUSSY

Oh dear oh dear.

What's a filthy race traitor like you doing on Sup Forums?

because white people are smart and compassionate.

jews dont want that, they want to dominate niggers, asians and arabs with force.

Because while niggers and other subhuman trash can shit out dozens of future shooting targets and fuck off without even paying alimonies, white people are expected to sacrifice lots of things for a kid.

That fucking faggot for not knocking up his wife with 5 children.

I've been on Sup Forums for over 4 years, didn't even meet my gf until 2 years ago. These things just happen, user/

Were you racist before you met her?

Do you ever have second thoughts about race mixing?

Don't you think that the browning of our race is a negative development?

But the world IS truly overpopulated. By shitskin monkeys. If all the shitskin subhumans could disappear from one night to morning, the world would be fixed: we would have enough resources and jobs for everybody.

This. Except in my case it's yellow fever.

the girls are too busy protesting democracy to become a homemaker.

end the 19th amendment to encourage white girls to have babies which pretty much requires increasing time spent at home to raise your own children.

women compete with men in the workplace to the peril of the family.

the jews have encouraged through media for a generation or two for white women to move more to towards black dick as something normal and acceptable, while turning white males into cucks, which of course doesn't lead to stability to raise a family.

Cuckoldry. There's absolutely no reason not to have kids if you have enough resources at your disposal (time and money), and by enough I mean above average income with average 40-50 hours/week job.

Spineless shits in this thread will be bringing up the retarded DURR, WHY EXPOSE THEM TO CRUEL WORLD :(, but that's why they are spineless cucks in the first place.
DO have children, but TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for their education: instil your own ideals into them or at the very least teach them to think critically.

This too.

women are cunt.

Because fuck children

I'd rather work to enjoy life and play vidya and watch anime in my free time

>implying I'm going to work 50 hrs per week for the rest of my life and then waste my time with some screaming shitbag(s)

lmao

Imagine having one of these young Trump protestors as your kid.

Typical German

too much tv & videogames
>muh freedom/ebil world/overpopulation/iameternal

They do with asians.

This. Not only kids are annoying pieces of shit, women are also garbage.
>inb4 HURR IF U NO WHITE KNIGHT U GAY

I was, and I was actually racist before I even came to Sup Forums. She was well aware of this, and we still got on very well ever since I met her 3 years ago.

Otherwise she is also very conservative and holds pretty much all my political views, she hates muslims and eastern euros too, and I just find more broadly we are very compatible.

Good question about second thoughts on race mixing, at times, but ultimately not now. I don't think I was ever going to find a compatible British woman, certainly not one who wanted children. I'm happy now.

It's not really a negative development as whites will continue, and she is at least having a 65% white child rather than a 70% black one

race is not real guys, keep up the positive work, there is no thing such as "white people". We are all human :D

Because
>muh bbc

the whole plan for men's lives starting from his youth and having certain expectations has been completely undermined by feminism, the jews plan for multiculturalism every place other than their own country, and the end of the white man as a central figure in US life so the jews can run and own the new global world order they want. Only they didn't plan for Trump to rise.

No money.

And those who have 8 kids anyways don't care, because they were living their whole lives on welfare and simply aren't aware that it costs money to raise children.

Race is a social construct duh

reddit.com/r/childfree

Childfree is a symptom of modern liberalism which is a symptom of sex scarcity for males

Because I like having free time and as few obligations as possible.

And how about you? Do you have a girlfriend?
>at least he, the "faggot" has a wife.

Look how happy that dog looks.

>hates eastern euros
>fucks nogs
Russians and poles are based
>claims to be racist has a nigger child with a niggress
Do you realize you're breeding out your race retard?

source for that? seems interesting

Poles are human scum who should all die.
Two Katyns were not enough.

>things you do when you have money and no brains
just why
>Why dont white people get kids?
because the general situation does not look good and smart people usually wait for things to be just right or at least in the same zip code. This is both good and bad.
I had a girl legit tell me that she and her boyfriend were going to adopt because of over population. she insisted her boyfriend was happy about it and I was a faggot for worrying about archaic shit like propagating my genes.

this

seeBoris gets it

>at least he, the "faggot" has a wife.
so did the gays trying to mask their homosexuality

Financial slavery when a woman wants to leave.
'my body my choice' to kill the souls of the non-born.
Overpopulation.
Not wanting to have our lineage continue as slaves in the systems that be.

Fuck kids seriously, I don't hate them but I would be a terrible father the kind that wouldn't interact with his son until he is like 15 because I dislike babies and little kids. They are noisy and filthy. I would rather dedicate myself to making money and fucking as many women I can than to raising a child. Too much responsibility, no reward.

Also if I did have a child he would end up an entitled faggot who thinks he deserves everything because I'm sure I would solve every thing by giving him what he wants so he can shut the fuck up because I don't really want to hear you you little shit.

How does it feel knowing you, your precious nigger wife and child will hang when the race war comes?

The sky is red. I don't know how long I've been trapped on this roof. It feels like forever ago when the Trumpkins chased me up here. I was part of an expedition party on our way to Canada. As we crossed the last mountain pass, we came upon a horrible sight...A massive 50 ft high wall lining the horizon. The evil bastard actually built a wall to keep us from escaping. As we looked for a cave to shelter in while we could plan our next move, we were ambushed, many of our pussies were grabbed, and I got separated...

I watch them from above; lurking about in their blood red caps, spray painting swastikas on buildings, leaving racist messages on car windows, grabbing pussies. I can't watch for long or else I start to vomit and shake. I sleep during the day because it's even worse at night down there. They leap around like frogs around a bonfire wearing green robes and chanting some unknown language. Some of them look only 8 years old. Anyways, I am on my last Soylent bar and and I still haven't figured out how I'm gonna get out of here. Maybe I should just end my life now and make it easy on myself. It's been three long and epic days days since Trump was elected (not my) president and it's not getting any easier. #Literally shaking.

Take your news seriously. Trust only the best, the team at Political Outsource. Real, honest journalism:

www.politicaloutsource.com .

I don't buy into THE JEWS, beyond them trying to get money for Israel and some other stuff. mostly because I fail to see any fail-safes that will protract the jews from the monsters they allegedly create. There have already been few antisemitic attacks on jews because they are lumped in with the evil white men + Muslim hate of jews is not helping their security

Pets are a (((Globalist plot))) to depopulate white people by having them give maternal love to a animal instead of a white baby.

>owning the barking or meowing jew

lol thats fucking ketchup. and the ketchup bottle is right next to him lol fucking christ.

i'm bottlefeeding my kid right at this moment
also i'm white

Because only white people are smart enough to ask "can I afford to have children?" The answer is more often than not no.

as people get more civilized they realize they dont need to have kids

I'm certainly having none, kids are a fucking hassle that literally takes away 30 years of your life each. Not 18, thirty. Thats assuming a kid is not retarded and will actually go somewhere in life. If he's a loser you're stuck with him forever.

Man no fuck this shit.

Pet ownership should be reserved for people with more than two kids.

>They are noisy and filthy

I don't know where you get these delusions from, they require maybe 5-6 nappy changes a day after the first month and assuming you are at work, 4 of them will be done by your gf/wife. You won't have to do more than 1-2 per day and they don't cry anywhere near as much as you think they do.

>LARPing on an Indonesian canoe building forum

Enjoy being enslaved or murdered.

I would be an awesome father if I had the money for it but when you have to work hard the work stress does not go well with raising a kid

Look I love animals but its fucking unnatural for people to call them "furbabies" and treat them like humans.

>yes goy! see how bad the world is right now, you don't want more precious white babies inheriting it do you?

>Small amount of shit
Vs
>No shit at all

>Small amount of crying
Vs
>No crying at all

can we expect false flags like libs do in universities?

Because the leftist media tells them:

Having children is immoral because third worlders have so much.

Don´t have children before you´re loaded.

Don´t have children but pursue your meaningless career until you drop dead.

Because they're lazy pieces of shit who only care about money and themselves.

But women's body's are still programmed to take care of children so they get a small whiney dog as a subsitute.

Because it costs too much fucking money to have a kid in America. Even with decent insurance, the cost of prenatal care and birth are ridiculous here. Not to mention raising the child to adulthood. Young people are waiting later and later in life to have kids because the money isnt there

Enjoy never having free time

Enjoy having no money

Enjoy having a bbc-worshipping daughter

Enjoy having a tranny son

This is sad. I love dogs but they are no substitute for children. Only get them if they serve an actual useful purpose. I used to deliver pizza and I can't tell you how many people had German shepherds and there big dogs but lived in apartments and were fat as fuck too. Get one to guard, hunt, retrieve, or to regularly exercise outdoors. If not get a cat faggots.

This is delusional, the media usually portrays not having kids as one of the things most regretted by people who dedicate their lives to their careers.

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

but when a woman says this, she's a brainwashed feminist slut.

really makes you think dun it?

Fuck you I have three.

it's called a joke, man

When a woman does say that, she is a brainwashed feminist slut.

I'm not saying Hans isn't a faggot too

This

Not in Germany.

You're retarded if you believe this. Most white men are opposed to settling down younger and having kids. Any friend I have, its the girls wanting to settle down to have kids (not gold digging, not after slutting it up) and the guy not ready because of vidya or Sup Forums or "muh wild oatz"

Unless they are full on SJW, women vote and still want babies and a home and all of that shit. I

Jeg er oversaket over hvor mange nordmenn er her

This
I had a brother 10 years younger than me, I remember what is baby hell.
The best anti-conceptive is not a fedora with cargo pants, is fucking children.

FUUUUUG

i just understood what he meant by this

To have kids I need full financial security and a lot of money for my lifestyle not to suffer under a parasite for at least two decades. This is not given now. I have a nice life and I can do whatever I want, but there is no way I can raise a family without taking a significant hit. Also I don't want my gf to work full time and dedicate her entire life to the jews. Kids need a mother. Part time is the most I will allow. So this increases the money requirement even further.

Also, I am very afraid that my kid will turn out a faggot, a tranny, a BBC lover or another form of degenerate. So I need to create a stable family environment to which money is key.

I hate fucking couples having animals as substitute for kids fuck those race traitors

it's just the general hypocrisy of gercucks and various MGTOW faggots roaming this board.

>omg white men are losing out and it's bad news for me!
>I must therefore degenerate myself while being an unironic trump supporter

I don't mind when women want to work. I'm annoyed when women don't commit to anything and try to "have it all"/avoid the negative parts that come with any choice

>"I'm not a millionaire so I won't have children"

Restrict pet ownership to fertile couples. See the same thing here all the time. Women get dogs and cats as substitutes for children, married women included.

Many career women have a pathelogical fear of actually being women. They have a fear of their uterus, of the mechanics of pregnancy and childbirth.