RWBY/RT General #1386: Healing Edition

>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Chapter 13 Link:
rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/84e8c00cbbcb0a49837b12f56ba27e07-8a91a51f/ts/index.m3u8

Previous Thread:

Jaune heals strange men in back alleys for free

I guess now we should say Cinder Fell

Can't wait for Tyrian to kidnap him.

How long until Jaune gets sucked into Blake's harem?

Nora!

Jaune! I accidentally stabbed my stomach while we were training, quick! Grab my breasts while you heal me! Please?

I'll ask again

If Jaune's semblance is aura transfer, then could he absorb someone's aura?

/k/ is talking about best girl

Is this the end for best boy?

No that's stupid

Who knows at this point. Either way feels amazing.

I think we know who owns Jaune now.

Maybe? They made a point of saying earlier this season that semblances can grow and change, but I don't know why it would ever morph to let him absorb someone else's aura. They've really driven the point home that Jaune has an enormous amount of aura.

Potentially, maybe. We don't know the mechanism behind it. Does the Aura just do something akin to osmosis and it transfers to a body with less of it? If so, he could potentially drain aura.

>but I don't know why it would ever morph to let him absorb someone else's aura

He'll basically do what Ozpin's machine was supposed to do

Take a Maiden's aura out of on person and into another

>he can
>Tyrian felt his aura getting the succ
>interested in seeing what happens if he drains a maiden

>all that gushing over Winter

/k/ has refined taste.

>Oh jeez sorry Pyrrha, Sun landed wrong and really hurt his foot so I gotta stay over here, but dont worry, I can heal you from this distance

If I could draw I would 100% make a version of this with Weiss holding Jaune's head.

>Jaune, there is a hole in my stomach, please, Sun can wait. I need your hands on me!

>Ruby lifts his hands off Pyrrha's stomach

>Jaune don't stop

The hair says “where’s my prune juice?” But the body says “where’s my baby juice?”

>Wait your turn

They also like Neo and Nora. But Blake is well liked on /k/

What's wrong with the hair? It's just a more tame version of Ragyo.

Jaune's semblance just opens up some interesting scenarios for chibi skits, then again, semblances don't really come up that much in chibi, Ruby's for example has never been used there nor has Nora's, Cinder's,Sun;s and Emerald's and Neo's

Is that the girl from milo murphys law

Neo's has been used before.

>Pyrrha grabs Jaune's hands as well
>Even the combined might of Jaune and Ruby cant stop Pyrrha
>She slowly though with some effort, moves Jaune's healing hands to her breasts and forces Jaune to grab them
>"Oh, Jaune, how dirty, but I suppose as long as there is contact, your healing works, right?"

Just seems like old lady hair to me.

>Jaunes hands are on Suns pecs

>keep healing her
>but no stealing second base

Would /rwbyg/ still love Ruby even on the hiking trail when she hasn't showered or shaved in days?

>adam hype for 4 seasons now
>season 5, kills the best looking character in rwby since zwei and usurps his position into power
>"Shit this gonna be good"
>has an army of faunus to follow his command
>him and 7 other white fang "elites" go instead to take over a city
>plants explosives
>"ok, sure. This can still end up being-"
>gets surrounded by peasants
>cries and tries to take out black cat
>trips, while mucus coming out of his mask

I don`t know why i expected anything more from him, but i was hoping for at least a good fight. Not....that.

I can forgive not shaving, but not bathing is pushing it

What is the best team ratio for guys/girls? What's the worst one?

user said they're on a hiking trail for days.
Where the hell is going to bath?

I was thinking Christie from Dead or Alive

Why is it that faunus males comprise only 8% of Remnant's population but commit over 50% of all violent crime? What did Rooster Teeth mean by this?

Hazel is the only non-jobber. At least he's not treated like a joke, and he took out 2 fighters and Ren. Add on his shit tons of aura that he apparently has, and he sort of lives up to the hype.

Sounds hot as fuck

>expecting a good story, with good villains and well made
I thought we were watching RWBY user

Tyrian is committing most of those violent crimes and is an outlier that should not be counted

Weiss belongs to Yang now

Worst = 3 guys, 1 girl. The three dudes will never cooperate as teammates because each one of them will constantly be trying to one up eachother to show off for the lone pussy on the team.

Best= Two males/Two females, or 4 same gendered team members.

all i was expecting was a good fight at the very least, and i got none of that.
...i miss monty.

So that's how team BRNZ lost.

>Worst = 3 guys, 1 girl
So what does that make 3 girls 1 guy?

Friendly reminder that Weiss is the property of Ruby Rose.

I don't know why but I kek'd pretty hard at that image. Thank you.

Sun has great pecs.

Ruby gave up Weiss to her sister.

Yeah, but I thought the one girl was gay, so the whole theory just sorts of goes out the window.

Me too user, I really dont like the "realistic" fights in this volumes theyre shit

Judging from Barb's hyping, it's over for Freezerburn

Still, it's been a fun 2 months with you guys. Thanks for all the new content

That's just a fan theory.

>Judging from Barb's hyping

Don't give up user. It's not over until it's over.

>"I've waited long enough"

Looks like the bad guys are getting BTFO'd really hard in this episode. I guess season 6 is going to be slower and more peaceful, like seasons one and two.

All Barb said was that Yang was going to do something controversial in the finale, and that the finale would be emotional for her.

I mean by the sound of that Yangs just gonna let Raven get away with the relic

I dunno, ask Taiyang

>body hair
>hot

I hope they at least have a heart to heart about why Raven left. That's really the only thread left hanging.

>Hazels face as he looks down to see that he's impaled

When's BANE?

You mean a fan theory that we've all agreed to be the truth, because we're an autistic hive-mind?

Yeah. Now they can finally talk without Yang being obsessed with getting to Ruby first.

>Do something controversial
Where was this said? I heard her hyping shit up but didn't hear this.

>"Mom, you're kind of a bitch"

And then Barb will go on about how that was such a breaking point for Yang and how empowered she felt as a woman.

>Ruby immediately trains her gun on him ignoring Mercury
Jesus, Mercury and Emerald should just leave, it's clear nobody there gives a rats ass about them over Hazel

Friendly reminder that you can get demoted for having completely shitty motives that make no sense.

>it's over for Freezerburn
To be over, something has to start.

That's fair

So is the White Fang story done then with?

What's the criteria for each tier? I feel like Flynt and Watts should be higher.

God I hope, I dont even care how sloppy it is

Hopefully the White Fang is done but Adam continues to be a player.

The criteria is being pulled out of user's ass.

Hopefully.

It's literally just my opinion. Maybe you are right about Watts.

>Ironwood has two seats on the Husbando Chart

nice

>Adam continues to be a player
From what I heard, wasn't he completely neutered in a very flaccid way? If so, then why even bother with him anymore?

Why is the old captain guy in plebian? That should be a contrarian or philistine slot.

This is objectively true.

Also update for new episode.

I know, I just wanted to know his reasoning.

Watts his smooth enough to deserve it I think.

What if the controversial thing Yang does has nothing to do with Raven or Blake, and simply involves her getting so angry seeing Adam that she rushes him and punches his face so hard he dies, despite him already being defeated and handcuffed?

People who think that Yang is for plebs should be shot on sight. Fuck you, Satan.

Should put Cinder into a Schrödingers Cat type category

Not them, but she is fucking trash.

Should switch Watts with Jacques.

rate my oc

People are just being autistic.
>He got punched so he's done for right?
Also even if that was the case that's even more of a reason for him to not leave the story.
We still need some satisfying catharsis from Yang and Blake being the ones to finish him off.
I swear I will not be cucked out of this fight. I will be so mad if Blake alone beats him.

If you think there is any chance of her being dead then you're stupid. I'm sorry, but it's true. If that scene didn't produce multiple 'she's not dead' flags in your head then you haven't consumed enough media.

Yang is a literal normie-tier waifu, stop lying to yourself.

Wasting a plot mover like Adam on more Yangst is the same as wasting Raven on Yangst. Hell no that'd suck.

I was kinda hoping it would be her executing a villain like an edgelord, but her entire arc has been about leaving her trauma behind her, so that sort of thing would be regressive. I think the other user is right and she'll let Raven leave with the relic.