Trump protesters BTFO by US Marines. Suck on dicks CTR

Trump protesters BTFO by US Marines. Suck on dicks CTR
foxnews.com/us/2016/11/11/florida-cops-keep-peace-as-trump-protesters-run-into-marines-at-pub.html

Dishonorable discharges?

for defending the president?

Lel I'm fucking retarded. Time for sleep.

For a bar fight? You must be new here.

Calling these fags trump protesters is so dumb. It seems as though they are protesting for trump. Anyway can't wait till all of them get buckshoted like the prophecy

This.

PC culture may have wormed it's way into the other branches, but good luck with the Marines. Especially when they're not Hollywood.

>Marine Corps doesn't have a race problem. We treat everyone like they're black.

Lol, this reminds me of that story of some mugger who "marines found" after he had fallen over on a gutter and broken every bone in his body.

Misread the title, thought marines were attacking trump supporters and was flabbergasted. Especially on Veterans Day

>>Marine Corps doesn't have a race problem. We treat everyone like they're black.
KEK and true

>“I think they don't really know the issues,” Johnny Gomes told the station. “I think that they are misinformed they followed, sorry, but the regular media and don't know the real story.”

the marines know

>Libs think they can win a Civil war against the Right militias, Cops, and the Military.
Haw can Anyone want to be the Left?

>Chants of “Dump Trump” were drowned out by chants of “U-S-A!” and “you walked into the wrong bar,” the station reported
hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Why is it we constantly see videos of anti-trump protesters doing shit, but when they get BTFO we don't see any videos? This is one I'd love to see

just rewatch election night

kek

Yeah, but I wanna see more anti-trump faggots get their shit kicked violently. Fucking faggot jew media

No. At most an NJP for them if it can be proved they started. More then likely they'll meet their Company Commander and get a don't get involved in shit like this again speech.

They fucked up when they assumed they could out yell a Marine.

>this

Kek, this is what I thought too.

kek, social justice served

>“I think they don't really know the issues,” Johnny Gomes told the station. “I think that they are misinformed they followed, sorry, but the regular media and don't know the real story.”

BTFO
T
F
O

>Gomes
>spic surname

Hispanics BTFOing liberals.