Why all the Mexican hate? most of them are hardworking people and America owes a lot to them

why all the Mexican hate? most of them are hardworking people and America owes a lot to them.
why is no one talking about the real danger, the blacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

fusion.net/story/17321/is-rape-the-price-to-pay-for-migrant-women-chasing-the-american-dream/
youtube.com/watch?v=hkx4gGfmUVs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We are the danger

At what point are the Mexicans considered refugees fleeing their oppressive and war torn country? The US should intervene in whatever the fuck happened in Mexico that caused such a huge humanitarian crisis that caused at least 11 million people to flee to the US illegally.

Mexicans are fine. Illegal Mexicans are not. It's also not ok that one of Mexico's main exports to the US is illegal drugs.

The north third of the country is only under the control of the Mexican government because the cartels allow it, and everyone knows it. Calling it a failed state wouldn't be inaccurate, but until the Mexican government swallows it's pride and sends an SOS to the international community nothing can be done about it.

We owe nothing to anyone who comes here illegally. I get they come here because their country is ass, but that doesn't mean it's okay.
Come here legally or don't come at all Pablo

man, be a little human, you can't be like that just because you were privileged enough to be born in a first world country.
and I'd totally get this if Mexicans were a big problem. America has tons of problems like their chimp infestation, their shitty economy, muslims and their foreign policy. the illegal Mexicans aren't even close to being a problem

while you goyim are bickering amongst yourselves you ignore the real problem: the (((bourgeoisie)))

rudy giuliani is about to be the attorney general for gods sake

LMAOing at our nations life

Our country is ass because your goverment meddles in Mexico's affairs, your government has been doing that since the French Intervention. Your Government should of let the Mexican Republic die, but your country like failed states as neighbors or puppets. Our Country is improving but i don't think that will last long. The U.S always finds way involuntarily and or voluntarily a way to subvert our countries

You Americans think of yourself as good guys, but what if you're wrong?

*Leave Imperialism to the British they do it better*

Well they keep a fair percentage of American homes gardens in good condition, because they're illegal they don't draw much attention to themselves. I personally like Mexicans but I'm not American and never see or smell any so I dunno

Overall if I could anything to fix Mexico it is to destroy it and its legacy of incompetence and Hubris. Then to Create a Country who does not base its culture on Primitives and a Primitive mythos.

Where I live, the population is mostly Mexican. I see maybe 1 black every 2-3 days. The Mexicans in my neighborhood will have 3-4 people living in 1 bedroom, so imagine how many people live in just one house. My neighbors sing drunk Mexican karaoke at 1:00 in the morning on Sundays, piss on the side of their house, and throw trash everywhere except in a trashcan. They also sell drugs and break into cars and homes here. I think the problem people have is that Mexican ways are different from white American ways and it's hard for some people to deal with this.

Mexicans have more loyalty to Mexico than the US. Blacks are stuck with America for better or worse.

Its even worse that you degenerates buy most of them.

Says the

>mexican intellectual

Because our CIA trained your gangs to be the most ruthless and efficient in the world.

I'd rather be killed by ISIS than your worst gangs.

That and your people seem to want the lower half of our country back.

The Spanish did not leave us with a culture of Stealimg Items out of Cars seling drugs and pissing on the side of our houses out after Drunk karaoke. Our culture and ways are being degenerated by Decadence of the modern/Technological age.

fusion.net/story/17321/is-rape-the-price-to-pay-for-migrant-women-chasing-the-american-dream/

It's intentional.

The problem with Mexican Americans is that they assimilate weirdly. They don't adapt to white american stadards and values like other immigrants, they go full nigger and adapt negroid values. That's their main problem

Because they didn't come here illegally.

pacos have to go back

and send weapons and money to the cartels for the drug

Blacks are not the problem, niggers are. Lern the difference

Try living around them. They're the dumbest, most obnoxious neighbors ever. Super trashy, always driving around in their "tuned" hondas from 1993, people coming and going from their houses constantly all day and night. They're garbage people.

>man, be a little human
>chimp infestation

Legal Mexican Immigrants are fine..

Illegals need to go.

Why are there Mexicans rioting in the streets waving the Mexican flag?

The United States is not their country. Their country is just across the border, and surely the only reason they would have to leave it is that it's a shithole and America offers greater opportunity. In that case, why are you promoting your allegiance to a place you left? And why are they so incensed that someone wants to prioritize the nation's sovereignty by better protecting its borders and patrolling the legality of its residents (whether citizens or visitors)? If people are "undocumented", then they have no right to be there.

yeah you're right, that's what I meant, but I think way more black people adapt to nigger standards than Mexicans to the respective negative stereotype.

I mean, it's what it is, I didn't mean the black people living there, I mean the ones that riot, loot and kill.

Calm down Georgy you're projecting your irrational hate.

I've been are our the lowest of you're kinda and i must say you are certainly not Übermensch.

Oh, come on. I'm Mexican and I know not all illegals in US are little angels... what I do know is most of them didn't want to go to US in the first place.

The hate is because now they don't want to leave, who would? You built a life there and after 5-10 years go back to start from scratch? Fuck that

i agree, mexicans are just fine with me, i known mexicans as friends & neighbors since i was old enough to go outside and play as a kid,

there is no hate for mexico
we dont want illegal aliens taking advantage of us anymore

>America owes a lot to them
more than out own military veterans? i dont think so

you are entitled to your opinion but the blacks you talk about are american citizens
we are not a good country is we cannot even take care of our own, let let alone others

No one 'hates' the mexicans.

People are upset that illegal immigrants are running rampant in their country, taking jobs that could otherwise have been done by locals, not paying taxes and sending all their money home to be spent in a foreign economy.

It's literally siphoning the money out of USA.

if you know your children wont have a good life why keep having them? hypocrites.
you bring your problems to others that have none instead of solving them where you live.

>illegal Mexicans aren't even close to being a problem
in case you were napping we just elected a president who will construct a great border wall with mexico to prevent more from immigrating illegally.

If Mexicans weren't a big problem why did we elect trump. This was a main talking point for him

>be a little human
Do you know where you are

name a few jobs that mexicans do that whites want to do?

But most of the Commodities in Mexico are sold or produced by Anglo-American/Mexican Companies
There are Walmarts in Mexico and the sell their Wallmart produced Commodities. Pemex was an Anglo-American Oil company. Nevertheless all the money will eventually circle back.

>implying Americans would do all the shitty jobs that Mexicans take up.

like I said, there are much worse problems than illegal Mexicans but if you think that ideals are more important than dealing with those then well, I'll respect your opinion.

to me it seemed more the people who voted for Trump wanted a scapegoat (the Mexicans) to blame all their problems on.
oh and I'd like to see him build that wall, I personally don't think he will do it but who knows.

I'm confused by your useage if "your" and "our" almost like we are not in the same country. Maybe I'm just retarded

In a county in Alabama the officials agreed to Shorten sentences for non violent criminals in return they aould work as Fruit pickers, the Covicts would smoke cigarettes while the Mexican Work hands did all the work.

I'm on mobile and i have massive thumbs, sorry.

That fleeing had more to do with people being unemployed than narcos and drugdealers in general. It's ironic one of the Mexican ex-presidents that gave zero jobs to Mexicans during his time, talked so much shit about the actual mexican president for inviting Trump to Mexico and then apologized for being "right" about the invitation, since Trump ended up being elected.

That guy is so stupid and so mexican it hurts me to say we got represented really well when he got elected....

You are fine, I'm a mobile fag as well atm

>want to do
Anything that makes money, period.
Also why even mention 'whites' wher did this become an issue of race outside the liberal arena?

This is an issue of legal status.

You migrate legally, you're 100% A-OK no matter who you are, anyone who says otherwise is a fuckstain.

Clearly it doesn't.

They don't even have a chance, when an illegal can come in and provide labour for under $1 an hour because they don't pay any taxes, live in railyards and generally steal to live, it's going to be very hard for an American to compete.
Illegal immigrants distort an organic economy.

here is question for all you though, Why should the US have lesser immigration laws than Mexico?
What about all the Panamanian's who are denied entry to Mexico?
Why are you so laser focussed on Mexicans being allowed illegal entry into the USA?

Mexicans aren't the problem - ILLEGAL Mexicans are a thing, and they are not all hard working, I used to work with a bunch of them, half of which were lazy as fuck. And, we HAVE been talking about blacks, for a very very long time.....

The number 1 topic of this election was the economy and taking care of 14 million immigrate puts a strain on it.
>there are much worse problems

>Trump wanted a scapegoat
He loves the american people and they are frustrated with what the country looks like after 8 years of a democratic president. You just look at the negative to justify your view without seeing it from the american perspective.

It's not so much the jobs that immigrants take - it's the lower pay they're prepared to accept.

Now this doesn't affect the rest of the job market (out sourcing does that), but you wind up with citizens who would do general unskilled labouring if they could get the work but they get undercut by an immigrant class that is prepared to lower their standard of living because they come from places of real poverty and have dealt with worse.

Thanks for my new job trump!!!!

You seem to miss all the little runts in these protests waving Mexican flags despite the fact they are supposedly protesting because they want to stay in America and be American.

Mexibros are not more dangerous but more unhealthy for the economy

Blacks still pay taxes and don't really send money out of the country

If they love their country so much why aren't they fighting for it? If they can't even protect their home they certainly won't protect us.

Whitez are lazy fucks who don't know the meaning of work. You fuckers sit fat and happy in your mansions while real niggas put in work on regular.

are you really this stupid?

it does and it should or America would never engage in such International trade that does not bear Profit.

you have to go back!!

we don't hate mexicans, but they have their country and we have ours and we'd like to keep it that way.

we'd like to send the blacks back home too, if that makes you feel better

For someone who is unemployed or underemployed, a job picking fruit at minimum wage would be better than the streets.

Unfortunately, such a job doesn't exist since illegal immigrants are currently providing that role for typically less than $1 per hour compared to minimum wage of $7.25

Do you have an actual rebuttal or are you going to stick to name calling?

Well, be sure to let all unemployed workers in US know that their paycheck is on it's way!

>whatever the fuck happened in Mexico
Mexicans happened

They wave mexican flags so people know they're mexican and they are against Trump, why is that so difficult to understand? Also, the Mexican flag is prettier than the American. I'd gladly wave one over the other

It's the employers fault not pacos fault you fuckshit

Cunt they work almost for fucking free. Americans have no chance of getting the jobs because illegal Mexicans suck them up. Let whites work for over a dollar an hour in a field and if they are desperate enough they'll take it

If the Us doesn't pay Mexico money then America will be Central American by the end of the of the 20's.

You really think people would do this back breaking work for such little pay? the spics only do it because they got no other choice. Legal workers would most likely flood other types of jobs and there would be a huge shortage of farm workers. You need to re evaluate your argument bud..

This is atleast a rebuttal I agree with, the employers taking advantage of illegal immigrants cheap labor should be punished too, even moreso than the alien.

We can all agree that most aliens aren't here to cause trouble, but they are hurting the nation, intention or not.

They have to go back.

Yes.
Why do you assume that no one wants to work?

That sentence doesn't even make sense...

There aren't enough hard working americans that are desperate enough to do shitty jobs and fill the void of farm work from kicking the spics out

its a Gaddafi joke.

i didn't. there just isn't enough Americans to fill the huge hole the spics would leave behind and you know it.

If there's one thing you can say about Mexican intelligence, it's the good things about how they cope to shitpost without hands and a face.

>most of them are hardworking people and America owes a lot to them.
Stopped reading

Mexico stops Illegal Central American immigeants from posing as Mexicans, so they can be deported much closer to the U.S, sometimes i doubt that the people ICE arrest are actual Mexicans.

Hate to break it to you, if your employer could get you to work for $1 an hour they would - in any field.

And no I'm not a trade unionist either.

Honestly guys, what the fuck happened with Sup Forums?

We are reaching Sup Forums levels

>the spicks are stealing muh jobs
>illegals dont bring money into the country
>illegals work for free
>actually believing this

Enjoy welding steel and mowing lawns for the next 4 years.

the mods are real good at their jobs, no joke...ha ha ha...

If y'all had any intellect you'd build your own country. I don't see Japan complaining about anything and they are a still a bastion of their own culture.

Mexicans "stole" their jobs by working harder for less pay.

Blacks never stone anyone's job.

Yeah they would, just not for a fucking tortilla an hour. They get the jobs because they come in asking for next to nothing.

No, there aren't enough American's willing to do it for less than $1 per hour.

There are plenty of people willing to work for minimum wage, as evidenced by the gross number of applications at minimum wage jobs.

There is and you know it.
The whole of middle America is aching for jobs, but since they can't compete financially against people willing to employ people for less than $1 and those willing to take it.

Look at Foxconn, they are expanding into USA quite well becuse they know there is a *massive* glut of workers willing to take minimum wage for shit conditions in a factory.

Do you think Foxconn hires illegal immigrants for their factories that produce the Mac Pro in USA?
No, they don't.
They do however employ over 1000 Americans at Federal minimum wage.

Factories are only a very small part - farming, retail warehousing and hospitality back of house jobs are where the most new employment would come from after the aliens are sent back.

well, as opposed to America Japan actually has a culture :^)

mexican drug cartels threaten american national security

mexicans are subhuman trash

This is what they are "stealing" from you? 12-14 hour shifs in the blazing sun. fucking mexicans! stealing out jobbz

americans built the country they are entitled to keep strangers out

Build the wall, then we'll talk.

Why all the white people hate?
youtube.com/watch?v=hkx4gGfmUVs

THIS!

Mexicans are shit for the country, they bring us down to Mexican social standards aka bread and water for pay.

Less than 5 percent of illegal beaners in america work in agriculture.

That farm jobs shit is a myth. It's the other 96 percent that are the problem

Based Germany

How do you lie to yourself this much?

>americans built the country they are entitled to keep strangers out

What about us?
We LITERALLY build our country.

they cost the US 5 billion dollars a year clogging up public services meant for actual citizens

Beaner labor really only came as an influx in the 90s and on. All those jobs were filled before. Housewives and teenagers, both of which have record low participation rates due to beaners undercutting them.

"No one wants those jobs/we rely on their labor!!" Is a proven myth and scare tactic canard. Gtfo shill.

>be on Sup Forums
>why is no one talking about the blacks
gg

lololololol. Thats not very tolerant of you Netherlands.

Ok there's one of three things that will happen:

>immigrants (legal ones) will end up taken those jobs they same way they already work the shitty minimum wage jobs whitez are too lazy / arrogant to do.

>Big agribusiness will automate more of their business to avoid paying people (specially huwite mails) the high wages it would take to get their pampered asses to pick fruit in the hot sun.

>Food prices would go through the roof.

I'm not fond of immigration but realize that your hypothetically huwite America has never and will never exist because there's shit that White folks ain't willing to do. Most low wage workers I see today are immigrants or the children of immigrants. I'm pretty damn sure the white managers of retail shops would rather hire some pasty huwite kid over some immigrants that barely speak English. The problem is that huwite mails can afford to be neets while others actually have to fucking work.

Evidence please