The president is interviewing Alex Jones

>the president is interviewing Alex Jones
what the actual fuck
he fucking won and he's still doing this shit?
youtube.com/watch?v=pDZR-t0Vr7E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FJqLAleEnKw
youtube.com/watch?v=FO2spRgf_0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=cT1301ZvDM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

stop ripping off the us flag baka

This is an old interview, I expect him to be on again though

yuck if i was trump i would stay as far away as i could from that fat fucking man child disgrace

I'm on super male vitality and I can't get off this shit.

Is it beneficial?

For you

>old interview
>24 hours ago
Damn, you guys are fast

its from 02-2015, it is uploaded now

Trump's always said loyalty is very important.

Watch it kid

sorry december 2015, american structure is confusing.

(((Alex Jones)))

Just because it was uploaded yesterday does not mean its a new interview. I remember watching it about a year ago.

Don't be an idiot.

President Obama literally looks like a cuckold from doing that tweet sketch where he *drops obama phone*
He really went on tv to fight the apprentice tv show host. Why is Obama like that?
Our fucking president

What was the name of the muslim student who faked the story about being assaulted by trump supporters?

University of Louisiana

Alex Jones plays his historic interview with now President Donald J. Trump.

For the unenlightened "dabs" are nigger for pure THC that's been extracted from the plant using Butane fuel with propane sometimes.

Make Peurto Rico Great Again!

this. People meme, but nobody gives serious reviews of the stuff. Are they simply multivitamins?

H-HES FAST

>WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Trump called Alex yesterday to thank him for his support.

The emperor remembers who stuck with him in the beginning.

op btfo hahaha

I personally would be a bit concerned about this direction. Like him or not, Alex Jones is a fucking nutjob

Original video uploaded a year ago, nerd virgins.
youtube.com/watch?v=FJqLAleEnKw

what promise did he keep, though?

This really gives me hope that Trump is still anti establishment

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

reddit.com/r/pizzagate
reddit.com/r/pizzagate
reddit.com/r/pizzagate
reddit.com/r/pizzagate

!!?

>the most powerful man in the west
>has alex fucking jones among the people who stuck with him from the start and even interviewed him
wew lads what a world we live in

I wouldn't be surprised if infowars doesn't become trump media soon.

What for. I would do opposite, just to poke globalists a bit for kek. He should do Jones special asap.

After 18 months of shilling, were you really buying the media/CTR tactics of making Trump look like a traitor 70 days before even being in office?

>CNN have to sit next to Jones&Milo at White House press conferences

supplements are supplements, buy them if you want your piss to be expensive

Im just nervous because of all he promised. The main thing i hope he follows through with is keeping syrians/other muslims out. Dont give a fuck about mexishits, they get distributed to SoCal which is a shit hole anyway

Well done, Alex, well done. You thought you could outrun me.
However...

how has he kept any promisses? he isn't even president jet. fucking Alex and his clickbait

Yeah was going to post when alex was talking about the ph8ne call but i cant find it..

The Trump contract is a thing.
Print it, copy the first print, sign both, hang the first one on your wall, send the other to Trump's Tower, fifth Avenue.
Wait for the contract to be kept, then hang your own copy on Trump's Wall.

He did a facebook live talking about it yesterday. But I cant find the call. Probably not live.

youtube.com/watch?v=FO2spRgf_0Q

sneaky awoo

the only time he would move that fast is to grab a cheeseburger from mcdonalds

It's a 2015 interview and the promise Donald Trump kept to Infowars according to the title is that he would win (11:29)

this is incredible. thank you nigel

well. trump is playing a strange game. That can lead USA to another crysis in the next 3 years. Some doomsayers says that 2017 will be bearish for USA. The thing is, USA has huge debt, and now increased tax rates, witch in the end makes bankers happy (seems like people here dont like jews and bankers very much, but trump seems to like them). And what will happen when people that are taking loans now dont have money to pay it back ? He is giving more alcohol to alcoholics. People are going to long gold and other metals. Because what trump is going for is betting on lending money in a economy that is 100% debt to gdp. Correct me if im wrong. i would be obliged to understand logical thinking here. my money is on a future crysis, i need you to make be belive that is a mistake.

i cant watch his interviews with Alex Jones, there is just too much cringe and buttcrawling involved.
he uses Trump purely for filler and views, it's disgusting. He doesnt even ask any real questions.
Go ask him if you wanna open up the alien files, or the 9/11 files.
Go ask if he thinks terrorists were spawned by the NSA and the CIA.
Go warn him that it was US intelligence agencies that told Bush there were weapons of mass destruction.

If he actually does all these things I will legit cream my pants

>horn coming out of top of head
>red face

Is Trump the Devil?

Yfw Infowars has a permanent correspondent in the White House press room.

ikr , who would have thunk it.

Yes. A handsome devil.

Fucking Ivan with bantz

youtube.com/watch?v=cT1301ZvDM8

mandatory post