Can we have a Disney conspiracy thread? was disney frozen in ice, was disney a satanic worshipper...

can we have a Disney conspiracy thread? was disney frozen in ice, was disney a satanic worshipper, was disney in the illuminati, etc. What's your favorite theory?

Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/article_15740_was-911-inside-job.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Keep schizo shit in the containment board for schizo shit

Disney was a fucking racist and that's all that matters

>dotted I is a 6
>Not the fucking D turned backwards
Come on conspiracy nutters Get on it better than this!

where did this meme really come from?

>reaching this fucking hard

no proofs

your picture and op's picture share the same message

He was a white male in '40s Hollywood, it's a natural assumption for people which is incorrect insofar as being consciously, actively racist, rather than just a guy with preconceived notions about other races (that didn't stop him from hiring them) because of the era he grew up in.

Go away /x/.

I'm gonna be honest here. Does anyone ever get the feeling this is all a coordinated blitz to de-legitimize OP's point of topic. I say this because this threads responses seem uncharacteristic of Sup Forums. Especially from the ones I pointed out.

Shut it down

Your words are too fancy. It's just some retard spamming. He's either messing with OP for fun or is an autist who genuinally thinks OP's bweiking da woolz. And I'm inclined to think it's the latter.

they do have connections to freemasons. look that up if you're interested OP.

I'm sure that most of the people who believe this shit will go to see every new Disney movie that comes out anyway. Conspiracy nuts give me a good laugh with their ramblings, but that's all they ever do. Most of them are lazy pieces of shit who couldn't stage a revolution against this supposed "New World Order" anyway. And then they're quick to say how it's the "the Illuminati" who's preventing them from starting shit.

perhaps they're just interesting to read?

I won't deny that some of those theories are interesting, but in only in a fictional "what if" way. It's the same feeling I have whenever I'm bored and watch Ancient Aliens. Cool ideas for books and movies but almost completely nonsensical when you try to apply them to reality.

I always liked Alan Moore's theory.

>The main thing that I learned about conspiracy theory is that conspiracy theorists actually believe in a conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is chaotic. The truth is, that it is not the Jewish banking conspiracy or the grey aliens or the 12 foot reptiloids from another dimension that are in control. The truth is more frightening, nobody is in control. The world is rudderless.

t.jewish grey 12 foot reptiloid banker from another alien dimension

I fully agree with his view. The world is a fucked up place where anything can happen just for the sake of it happening. Making sense of it with conspiracy theories is just one way of coping with it.

Disney's plan is to have a beautiful world defined by the Disney brand. One of the last things Walt was working on, but never came into completion were Disney towns; where everyone had jobs assigned to them by Disney. Part of the idea was that because they were all working with Disney for the Disney Village, people would have more work ethic because the work was for their group, and ultimately the more work you put into your group the better it would be - But, because each town would be branded as Disney, the segregation between them wouldn't exist. They'd all be working towards a better goal of Disney.

Obviously that initial plan fell to the wayside after his death - For a time. In the late 80s to early 90's, some corporate changes occurred, during which the Disney Renaissance, they realized the power that the company could have and it was thought to put this plan into action once more. There was a trial with Celebration, Florida but after it's inception, it was decided that at this point in time, this direct of an approach wouldn't work. So instead, Disney focused on what gave it power in the first place, the entertainment industry. That is why it's branched off in so many directions in the last 2 decades, bought so many assets in different areas, using different names from the same company yet still publicly ties itself to these children businesses. The more we accept them in daily life, in all assets of our life, through entertainment, the less we'll notice them even there - And eventually they'll always be there, and we just won't notice. At this point, it will branch out into everyday business all across the country, even the globe, and towards Walt's initial goal.

Of course, the basic idea is swell, who wouldn't want to live in a Disney World? The problem then becomes how strict that Disney is with things that go outside of their set mindset and people who conflict with them; as well as whoever gets put into the ruling power of the company.

Sounds like there's some truth to that. I've always felt that conspiracy theorists are narcissists that cannot deal with the rest of the world not recognising that they're as awesome as they feel they are. So they come up with these paranoid delusions fueled by externalized flaws that let them wrap themselves in a comforting blanket of "I'm so amazing there are secret cabals and nefarious organizations out to tear me down, that's why no one recognises my greatness!"

Ancient aliens theory actually makes perfect sense.

Was this before or after he became a wizard?

Ancient aliens is lazy shit though.
>how could these ancient (and usually non-white) savages have made such marvels? could it be that technological advancement is not linear and they simply discovered a path we can no longer discover?
>NAH DUDE AYY LMAO

Then we'll finally truly become the Walt Disney World.

By actually being racist?

That was like, the 40s or 50s. People back then weren't rascist. They just were less enlightened.

This still sort of describes south Orlando

No user they were racist. They were just not concerned about it in the eyes of anyone else. They still hated just about every minority for not being white. They just did not care to censor themselves since everyone else shared the view.

They understood it was technically wrong, they just did not give a fuck about it.

Was there ever a before?

Source? That sounds interesting.

I never got why people have been repeating how Walt was some super secret nazi that loved Hitler. when Another wealthy American business owner Henry Ford actually was openly in love with Hitler and a nazi, yet no one really seems to give much of a shit about that.

>was disney frozen in ice
No, but Frozen was Disney on ice.

ddid u no catstle on littel m ermade box lookks like pennsis... ???

sccary stuf, permvirtged d ddisnee...

chilgdhoomd runed :( :( :(

Carlos is that you?

Illuminaty isn't real wake up people

That's what they want you to think

Because we love our trucks and mustangs.

>Anytime an eye appears on something it's the sign of the fucking NWO
I wish this fucking meme would die

FoMoCo doesn't use his likeness and legacy at every available opportunity so it creates a subtle yet important disconnect between the man and his company. Also, cars provide an arguably more necessary service than cartoons, and people will overlook all kinds of shit if it makes their lives easier.

Give a singular example of Walt Disney, the person, being racist.

Not word-of-mouth, not hearsay, not some esoteric scene in a Disney animation. Give an actual example of the man doing what you claim he did.

I'll wait.

You are all literally pic related to a T.

>"A ska 'bout illuminati"
I want Sup Forums to leave

Less narcissism, more a desperate need for self-validation, the need to belong to their own cabal that can look down upon the sheepy masses.
The best summation on the subject that I've read comes from a Cracked article (yes, really):
>It's not a belief in corrupt leaders. Hell, we all believe in corrupt leaders. It's a belief in a corrupt everybody. It's driving around in a world where every single person you see out of your windshield is utterly bloodthirsty and amoral, all except for you and a few, brave friends. What could make you feel more important than that?
>You can see the attraction right away. Most people, to feel special, have to actually do something special. But why not do what these guys do, and just make the rest of the world out to be wretched? Hell, once we've painted everyone else as mindless or murderous, all we have to do to feel superior to them is roll out of bed.

No, Lord Farquaad represents Michael Eisner because Dreamworks was founded by Jeffrey Katzenberg out of spite from being forced out of Disney after the death of Eisner's partner Frank Wells. You see, Katzenberg thought he was a shoe-in for promotion and taking Wells's old position.

So he starts off this new company's animation division based on "Projects Disney never let me do" (Prince of Egypt), ripping off a Pixar project (Antz came about because Katzenberg asked what Lasseter was going to do after Toy Story), and finally making a movie that was one giant middle finger to the Disney brand.

Of course, the irony is that in producing a movie that was one big FUCK YOU to Disney, it ended up becoming a bloated franchise you'd expect out of Disney between the influx of sequels, Broadway musicals and all the tie-ins.

To be fair, that article was written when Cracked was still good.

Oh, indeed, just a smidgen over 10 years ago. One of my favorite articles from that site.

Link for the curious: cracked.com/article_15740_was-911-inside-job.html

Man, David Wong used to be a cool guy.