HUMA BREAKS DOWN AND WEEPS OPENLY IN STREET

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3928032/Huma-breaks-weeps-openly-returns-campaign-headquarters-aides-ran-doomed-bid-elect-Hillary-Clinton.html

What's Hillary going to do to her?

Hillary just doesn't let her eat her box any more and doesn't call her dirty names anymore

>tfw no Saudi waifu

why the fuck is she walking around in the street? what the fuck happened to the investigation? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO PODESTA MAILS?

I love how that ended on Sup Forums immediately after trump was elected

She's a Saudi Islamist spy and terror fundraiser. Yet she gets to live a live full of sin that is abomination to Allah.

In other words she's islamist aristocracy and the rules she wants to impose on everyone else don't ably to her.

I was lurking a podesta e-mail thread.
They have a breakthrough with some guy named Rao..

I know President Elect Trump has a lot to do,
but, I seriously hope he doesn't forget to lock her up.

She's basically lost everything at this point though. I wonder if she'll have an accident in the gym or similar.

It's not what Hillary is doing to her but rather what Hillary isn't doing.

Hillary lost. Huma is guilty of dozens of crimes that she will have to face and to account for in a court of law. She's going down and there is nothing that Hillary can do for her at this point. Once her crimes surfaced to light of day her only change to remain free was Hillary protecting her from the white house and that's not a possibility now.

Good riddance.

>when it hits you you could have been the most powerful person on the planet whispering in the ear of the senile leader of the free world and become a billionare off of war profiteering for Saudi Arabia but a few years ago you used your husbands laptop to read illegally sent and deleted classified emails that he also used to send pictures of his dick to 15 year old girls on twitter and you're going to be the laughing stock of an animerican anime website indefinately

now that's an obscure feel

reminder she can't even masturbate to calm down because her mother had her clit cut off lmao

Did she really? I never thought about that. I guess she is from Iran after all.

I'd wipe her tears away.

With my cock.

Then use them as lube to bumfuck her.

RICO
I
C
O

>I'd probe her all day, all night.

She's from Saudi Arabia not Iran.

While there are groups of people in Iran that practice female genital mutilation it's officially illegal unlike in Saudi Arabia. Why it's legal in Saudi Arabia but not in Iran? The difference is which sect of Islam they're practicing. Iran is shia majority country while Saudi Arabia is a sunni majority country. FGM is a sunni tradition.

her mother is one of the top proponents of female circumcision, she literally writes books about how it's allah's will to cut your daughters clit off and train her to fight for jihad

I learned about this to get mad about how all these corrupt pieces of shit would be in power next, but now they're not! and Huma's probably going to kill herself by shooting herself in the back of the head twice any day now

She is literally working for the Muslim Brotherhood

Trump will ban the Muslim Brotherhood and designate it a terror group. Huma was the plant from the Saudis to ensure more MB influence. She failed. She's dead.

mmmhmmm

Huma was why the "no fly zone" was going to happen. The Saudis bet big on Hillary (look at the foundation) and lost.

Jews hedged their bets and Bibi won because Israel will probably be allowed to do what it likes in the Pali play pen.

Iran + Russia probably just saw Assad's Syria saved but more sanctions for Iran.

This.

Why do I want to feel this ugly woman's mouth on my dick?

wrong webm that froze my computer for 20 minutes, thanks jews