What are your personal views on the Sonichu comic book series?

What are your personal views on the Sonichu comic book series?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hICl_2RNnBg
youtube.com/watch?v=7EtMqijwZhs
youtube.com/watch?v=GevY7tLRvcY
youtube.com/watch?v=dxpRkMxTMAE
sonichu.com/cwcki/Chris_and_art#Choices_of_materials_and_technology
sonichu.com/cwcki/DoopieDoOver
sonichu.com/cwcki/A_Girl_Who_Brought_Down_the_World
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Absolute. Fucking. Kino.

Why doesn't Chris-chan buy a drawing tablet?

I didn't realize Chris-chan made comics since transitioning? I thought they were all long dead, and that Chris didn't engage the internet anymore apart from being caught wearing strange signs "WANT WOMEN" and recently showing up to their own panel at at that anime convention like a week ago. Has Sonichu continued to exists even as Chris-chan avoids the internet?

>being caught wearing strange signs "WANT WOMEN
That was like 2010 nigga

To ask that question is to fundamentally not understand Chris-chan

Because he is severely autistic and craves consistency. He probably got complimented on a crayon drawing in grade school and decided he would use them for the rest of his life.

Ah man that was a classic moment.

I kinda wish Chris would detransition and just go full time gopnik. He rocked the look at Magfest. Looked like a schlubby middle aged man more than usual, which is an improvement for him.

Yeah but that was the start of them avoiding attention, and isolating themselves from the internet. I thought since then they pretty much tried too avoid getting any online attention. Occasionally someone spots and photographs them at an event.

A fascinating look into a diseased mind.

>#15
Did he reboot this or something?

Chris has been active on social media again for quite a while.
Here are some modern classics
youtube.com/watch?v=hICl_2RNnBg
youtube.com/watch?v=7EtMqijwZhs
youtube.com/watch?v=GevY7tLRvcY
youtube.com/watch?v=dxpRkMxTMAE

sonichu.com/cwcki/Chris_and_art#Choices_of_materials_and_technology

Not sure, 3 out of four of those are disabled by the owner.

You're like three years out of date, he's been back on the internet for a while. He was pretty prolific over the last couple years too. Kind of in a dry spell right now though.

So open them in youtube

Were they forced to move at some point? They're room is different. They use t have an autistic collection of toys but strategically set up around their room. Now it looks like a pile of toys in a bare room. In any case clearly a different room.

house burned down

Their house burnt down a few years ago and had to be renovated. They lived in a rental home while that was being done.

And got repaired and they've been back for a good three years now.

>tfw Chris-chan draws better than me

Unless you're an amputee that's almost impossible.

no he doesn't, just try harder. you can do it.

One day as I was looking at a bunch of parody images of that "go out and zap to the extreme" cover image with the artist sending his creation off towards some adventure, I realized that CWC actually drew a fairly recognisable image. I also realized that I probably won't ever create anything as iconic, and it made me feel a small amount of envy. But then again, I suppose I'm happier the way things are now, and I wouldn't want to have a dedicated wiki for so-called fans documenting my every move.

I'm confident that even with a minimal amount of practice that you could easily exceed Chris-Chan's level of artistic "talent" in as short amount of time as 3 months of consistent drawing practice.
Provided, that is, you draw from life and use references.

I've never seen anything like it.

Other than pages that get posted on Sup Forums, I haven't read it because it looks like hot garbage and stories I heard about of the artist.

Don't sell yourself short. He draws like a preschooler.

A week's worth of studying and practicing will make you a lot better.

>looks like a loonet tunes version of Ben Franklin

>He draws like a preschooler.

That's an insult to preschoolers.

>keeps his deceased father's soul around as a watchdog

Chrischan gives me a Hills have Eyes or Sawyer family from Texas Chainsaw Massecre kind of vibe.

>you will never be as succesful as Chrischan

The CWCki put up counters for how many days it had been since Chris begged for money, applied for a job, and worked on his paid obligation to finish Sonichu after some youtuber sent Chris $1,000 to finish an issue he'd left unfinished for several years. He finally finished his Christmas issue and started on new ones.
One he gave up on because he planned to do a crossover with Planet Dolan, a YouTube animation he liked, but he was e-stalking one of the creators and he scrapped it because she leaked his creepy e-mails to her. He did one Sonichu story where a fske girlfriend he has at the time tricked him into adding (even temporarily) feeder fetish elements to the story. So now he's working on one about his My Little Pony OC because he went to Bronycon and saw other people monetizing their MLP fanfiction.

>Planet Dolan stalker

Oh god.... did... did Chris Chan scared Shima Luan out of the internet?

God damn it, was he the one?

>Chandler Christian just wants a stress-free life

Its absplute shit, yes, but its hilarious in light of thd unintentional window it opens into Chris' damaged worldview

No

Happen to have a page for an example?

>Amy-Lee Walsh actually looks kinda cool
>Use her as inspiration for my own character

>looks like a looney tunes version of Ben Franklin

I think my favorite thing about chris-chan is that you can make up nearly any kind of far fetched scenario, and people will have to check to see if it happened or not, his life is that storied and horrifying.

He has trancended flesh into living memery. Who else can say this?

sonichu.com/cwcki/DoopieDoOver
a personal favorite

I honestly feel bad for him. I hope he finds peace.

Wow, opening it in YouTube too hard for you, fag?

Sometimes this comic shows more logic than actual (current) Sonic games canon.

>Even before his death, you can see the disappointment on Bob's face.

Does Dobson really have a gay brother?

That's heartbreaking.

This, whenever you think he must have reached rock bottom he whips out the dynamite.
I really wonder what his endgame will be.
A true champion of Nurgle.
Damn... See, despite him being a racist old fuck, I somewhat feel sorry for Bob. Nobody deserves THAT kind of legacy.

Didn't sonichu and rosechu's kids grow up to be transexual?

were not dealing with the average autistic anymore he has transcended to plaine of legends, alan moore, stan lee, chris chan.

Same reason he never bought a how to draw book

You probably haven't tried drawing at all, while Chris-chan has been drawing for literally decades, and has not progressed whatsoever.

Just doodling and looking at references for an hour or so every day will let you surpass CWC in a week. You just need to have a mind to improve instead of looking at your shitscribbles and thinking "yep, this is perfect. Gonna send it to Nintendo now, they'll be so impressed they'll make a game out of this".

I think my favorite thing about Chris chan is that you CAN look up to see if it happened or not.
The wiki cataloging his life might be the most comprehensive encyclopedia of a single human's life

They had two girls and a boy. The boy is the only one who became a transexual.

gettin all these crazy damn calls, whatta ya doin

How old is Chris anyway?

Was getting a tomgirl son part of your plan?

34 i think

Chris's crippling autism AND stupidity made him burn the house.

It really is.

???

>I really wonder what his endgame will be.
Isn't it obvious by now?

Letting the days go by, let the water hold me down
Letting the days go by, water flowing underground
Into the blue again after the money's gone
Once in a lifetime, water flowing underground

Time has no meaning for Chris.

Post classic Chris

>List of Presidents of the United States
44. Barack Obama
45. Donald Trump
46. Christian Weston Chandler

>the art style improved

what the fuck ?

>Chris mentioned IN AN INTERVIEW that he shoved the second medallion up his ass
Oversharing was LITERALLY the first mistake he made all those years ago with ED. How has he not learned?

sonichu.com/cwcki/A_Girl_Who_Brought_Down_the_World

Thanks Cthulhu...

>46. Christian Weston Chandler
Christine. She'll be our first female president. Just imagine the look on Hillary Clinton's face when Christine wins. It'd probably be the last thing she see before she dies.

>is that the original medallion?
>yes, the first two were destroyed

That last thing we see before we ALL die.
God, what id the afterlife really is CWC-ville? No hell, no heaven, just Sonichu for all eternity.

I love it. The sonichu shit is a drag, but the parts about Chris, especially the love quests, are pure kino.

I don't remember where I left off so I haven't read the tranny version yet. Is it worth reading?

>Is it worth reading?
of course
It's the same slow motion trainwreck it's always been and a perfect diary of his lunacy

This basically. Since he processed pretty much everything that happend in his life during that time in the comic its a pretty good summary of his decent into madness (at least of a part of the decent).

If meme magic can get trump in, anything is possible.

>he stopped doing nearly daily vids for 8 years now

I haven't actively followed him in years now, ever since /cow/ went under. I heard he's semi active on the internet again, and they repeated the same girlfriend storyline #534584547 on him again.

I know we talked about Chris future demise after his mom dies and how the only people would attend his funeral would be his fans.

>I heard he's semi active on the internet again
mostly twitter and facebook. With the occasional youtube video.

Yeah, someone got him with the old "fake girlfriend" thing again and now another (or possibly the same) troll is feeding him bullshit to put into CWC-ville.
Though why or how is beyond me.

Most recently Magi-Chan (the guy responsible for using his psychic powers to watch all the citizens of CWCville and make sure they were all straight) has come out as gay and married his mentor/adoptive father Mewtwo

Has the art got better over time or am I imagining that?

Reminder that CWC has a le epic 4chin troll ghostwriter now making him write and draw outrageous shit for attention. He is more or less self-conscious at this point and just tries to stay relevant in hopes to earn some money. It's no longer the same. Tranny Saga onwards is the Dragon Ball GT to CWC's Dragon Ball Z.

So wait now the psychic one is gay for Mewtwo? I thought it was gay for the trap?

>He rocked the look at Magfest.
I keep hearing that anons saw him, any photos? Bronycon was a goldmine for them

the cwcki club and KF both have threads

I am surprised that Chris-chan knows what is a ghostwriter.
>Tranny Saga onwards is the Dragon Ball GT to CWC's Dragon Ball Z
CWC Super when?

>this entire post
WHAT!? Where the fuck did this come from? Magi and Silvana were fucking as recently as the christmas issue.

I suppose I'll have to dig.

>you were born too early to explore the reaches of space
>you were born just in time to see CWC dab on the haters

>chris can comfortably brofist with the negro now
What a time to be alive. He almost looks normal here, just needs to loose the vinyl scratch cosplay skirt

>fucking CWC is more sociable than 80% of Sup Forums now

This is the timeline that just keeps on giving

He made up with Adam Stackhouse. A hatchet burying eleven years in the making.