Major breakthrough happened in Podesta/Comet Pizza case, why are there no threads?

Major breakthrough happened in Podesta/Comet Pizza case, why are there no threads?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/O1syP
archive.is/Myult
archive.is/r6uXS
archive.is/X5SxI
youtube.com/watch?v=l9d1kppt4jU
youtube.com/watch?v=qcQajylrWyY
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo&app=desktop
archive.is/LoIgS
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bpa7c/breaking_from_the_user_who_brought_you_the_laura/
pastebin.com/yTSsq8iq
pastebin.com/KvD4tjkU(embed)
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37543
pastebin.com/JktVbhZ7(embed)
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq(embed)
liveleak.com/view?i=93f_1478801482
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/835178/kloman-letter-writers.pdf
wjla.com/news/local/christopher-kloman-to-be-sentenced-95586
vimeo.com/67416938
vimeo.com/81365137
vimeo.com/81352565
vimeo.com/80105227
unsafeschools.org/the-australian-safe-schools-program-la-trobe-university/
sgutv.ru/).
archive.is/pRbH1
archive.is/xA1ER
youtube.com/watch?v=uiFtPLd93f8
youtube.com/watch?v=YPm4zAcsvyA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ako81otKzgs
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613#efmAIGAJ8
archive.is/QqDUs
youtube.com/watch?v=s6StVNfcttc
artworkscincinnati.org/about-us/meet-the-team/)
artworkscincinnati.org/
covingtonlatin.org/
thorinvestment.com/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=I0OiNdj2aP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because trump won and nobody cares about this shit or CFG anymore. Sorry autists but you took way too long.

Bump.
kys

Intresting, wish i could help you guys out but im a functional retard.
Have a bump

HOLY FUCK GET IN HERE

Bump 4 u op

PAY ATTENTION NIGGERS
THIS CREEPY-AS-FUCK INFANT MASSAGE THERAPIST, KEVIN REYNOLDS, WHO IS ALSO LISTED IN JEFF EPSTEIN'S ADDRESS BOOK, HAS PICTURES ON HIS WEBSITES OF HIMSELF WITH A BUNCH OF KIDS AND BILL CLINTON:
http:// easthamptonbabysitters.com/
archive.is/O1syP
http: //kevinreynoldsmassage.com/
archive.is/Myult
THIS OTHER RANDOM WEBSITE HAS PICTURES OF THE SAME KIDS WITH THEIR NAMES, AND IT TURNS OUT THEY ARE THE KIDS MENTIONED IN THE PODESTA EMAIL ABOUT A POOL PARTY
archive.is/r6uXS
https ://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/54545
>We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in that pool for sure.

Here's Reynolds' entry in Epstein's black book, the name is spelled differently but it's in the Virgin Islands, and the Virgin Islands are on his website. He also lived on the island of St. Thomas, which Epstein frequented.
Oh, and he ran a "vacation concierge service" in addition to being an infant-massager and babysitter: archive.is/X5SxI
That is Bill with Reynolds and the mother of the Luzatto children. Reminder that Epsteins' butler held onto this book and circled or marked entries himself because he thought it would help the feds with their criminal investigation. So the fact that Reynolds' name is circled is VERY significant.

The sky is red. I don't know how long I've been trapped on this roof. It feels like forever ago when the Trumpkins chased me up here. I was part of an expedition party on our way to Canada. As we crossed the last mountain pass, we came upon a horrible sight...A massive 50 ft high wall lining the horizon. The evil bastard actually built a wall to keep us from escaping. As we looked for a cave to shelter in while we could plan our next move, we were ambushed, many of our pussies were grabbed, and I got separated...

I watch them from above; lurking about in their blood red caps, spray painting swastikas on buildings, leaving racist messages on car windows, grabbing pussies. I can't watch for long or else I start to vomit and shake. I sleep during the day because it's even worse at night down there. They leap around like frogs around a bonfire wearing green robes and chanting some unknown language. Some of them look only 8 years old. Anyways, I am on my last Soylent bar and and I still haven't figured out how I'm gonna get out of here. Maybe I should just end my life now and make it easy on myself. It's been three long and epic days days since Trump was elected (not my) president and it's not getting any easier. #Literally shaking.

Take your news seriously. Trust only the best, the team at Political Outsource. Real, honest journalism:

www.politicaloutsource.com

youtube.com/watch?v=l9d1kppt4jU

somebody who speaks Russian - TRANSLATE THIS

other user found this - http:// easthamptonbabysitters.com/index.htm

Not sure whats ABC Clothing, couldn't find anything of it from the internet. The address seemed to be to some massage place.

Maralyn monroe was the first HUGE sex symbol of hollywood, and was the first MK Ultra star
look at the fucking clock on this kids wall, it's a rabbit that's imitating the monroe poster
the rabbit is used to indoctrinate kids into sex at an early age
Hope that clears up a bunch of idiots who cant see some obvious shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=qcQajylrWyY

Nothing can stop our light.

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

reddit.com/r/pizzagate
reddit.com/r/pizzagate

God is on our side

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

!!!

Watch for DISINFO posters, they are here and actively mudding the waters. The reddit /r/pizzagate moderator is a jew and another is in a freemason subreddit. I advise you to stick to these threads.

LAST OP:

WATCH THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo&app=desktop

>Newfags read this

archive.is/LoIgS

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bpa7c/breaking_from_the_user_who_brought_you_the_laura/

pastebin.com/yTSsq8iq

>We find coded 'pizza' messages in Podesta's emails.
>quickly narrow down possibilities to either CP or drugs.
>research Comet Ping Pong for 10 seconds.
>definitely CP
pastebin.com/KvD4tjkU(embed)

>FW: Ha
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37543

'"James Alefantis'" instagram by morning of 11/7/16 it was set to private:
pastebin.com/JktVbhZ7(embed)
We think it's real.

>The dominoes are starting to stack up.
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq(embed)

Comet Ping Pong birthday party with MajesticApe
liveleak.com/view?i=93f_1478801482

(From user →)This is a list of people who wrote letters in support of a convicted pedophile high school teacher from McLean, VA named Christopher Kloman
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/835178/kloman-letter-writers.pdf

Susan Alefanits = sister of James Alefantis, owner of Comet Ping Pong. She wrote one of the letters. Ctrl+F to find her.

Christopher Kloman:
wjla.com/news/local/christopher-kloman-to-be-sentenced-95586

The Alefantis owns 2 properties in McLean, VA, right next to the CIA's HQ

Previous Thread:

ditto

have more bump

praise be user

vimeo.com/67416938

vimeo.com/81365137
Broken pillars are associated with sorrow or death one cast at sea is nothing more than ritual murder especially considering this video

vimeo.com/81352565
floodlights at night they are making snuff films the oaths say that your body is drowned where the tide ebbs and flows twice in 24 hours purely a death symbol.

Bump
Just because Arc of Hysreria is too creepy

The exaggerated rocking then holding her skirt up. Plus Ruby (the eldest brunette) looks a bit traumatised.
vimeo.com/80105227

bump

fpbp

we already got what we wanted

The key is the encrypted attachments. Full focus should be spent on those and recovering the file s.

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

reddit.com/r/pizzagate
reddit.com/r/pizzagate
reddit.com/r/pizzagate
reddit.com/r/pizzagate

!!!!!

look guys, there's something disgustingly corrupt to the bone going on here, no doubt about it. Existence of this kind of evil, how systematic it is, how selfish and how it inverses intrinsic human values and morals. The fact that these people are considered top of the social cream is really really disgusting. But more importantly, as a contrast to all of this, i realized neccesity of the all mighty, righteous and good Creator, and realize there never will be justice on THIS world, cause this world is Satan's domain. He really is in charge here, working through people he managed to get on his side.
Your effort and goodness is not futile, I advise you dont get "burned out" with researching this stuff cause all of this is NOT our sin, but theirs, and they will pay for it. Your primary job is to get in touch with God, take care of yourself and your family. Those of you who still want to dig deeper with this I applaud.
Dont believe their lies, doubt any authority except God's authority( for faggots thinking "why wouldn't then i doubt god lol" that's your pride speaking, the original sin), and sorry for engrish.

What the hell is this?
Most wonderful to see the Fly "kids" and Podesta famiglia in Philly when in my floor whip neon vest and radio set. Passing on this article that captures the drama surrounding and taking place in the boiler room where we whips got our floor orders with fleeting glimpses of Leslie in the poohbah room. Exceedingly relieved we pulled it off, made possible by Clinton negotiators with nerves of steel and unmatched stamina not to mention talent. Mary, don't have your trio in my phone. Twas the best to see all 5 of you, and please share with your "kids."
hxxp://dcleaks.com/index.php/tony-podesta2/

bump and also requesting if anyone has the aussie side of this pedo ring

it got linked to the clintons via their joint lobbyist group (with pedos here also linked to it)

if we work together we can save kids in both our countries, possibly more, i think this pedo ring is international

of course its international. just think clinton foundation and haiti

>Bump.

The wolf is in the hen house. People are always talking about CPS being pedos and shit. I remember in rural Ontario where Im from there was a CPS guy busted for diddling kids.

It's not their real kids, it's the kids they're grooming for their own twisted purpose.

yea, hold on let me find the information on the aussie side of this, it's fucking scary.

a bunch of guys were investigating this, then they went silent for some reason. i saved everything they had though.

they also proved the aussie pedo ring is linked to the clintons AND is pushing safe schools here, a pedophile agenda.

read more about that here
unsafeschools.org/the-australian-safe-schools-program-la-trobe-university/

which encrypted attachments?

seriously guys read this shit

fucking sickening

keep up the good work. user from fullch has been reported missing as well trying to follow the white rabbit

its fucking terrifying, this pedo ring is global.

who knows how deep the rabbit hole goes

Man, we really are living in a repeat of the 80's.

seriously? i was in the discord at the very start when this happened and then they all went silent

no more threads either, i think they got vanned or killed.

Does anyone have the email that ends with

>"...and we can demolish them"

"Them" being some kids. Trying to convince a friend.

noice digits, yeah there was a door with a a white rabbit on it, user never reported back.

the rabbit hole goes very deep. I believe almost every pedo scandal where the elites have been involved is connected

can you americans please save the aussie side of this and add it to your evidence?

i'm also beginning to suspect that it's not just our two countries. i believe this might extend to the uk, canada...ect

we need to be investigating this from a global perspective as there's corroborating evidence you guys might miss (like the fact the clintons were funding safeschools here, a LITERAL pedo agenda)

or the fact that victoria police was investigating nick bolkus for child rape, the same nick bolkus who's employed in a joint lobby group with madeline albrecht, bill clinton's secretary of state

this is all vital information to prove these sick fucks associate with known pedophiles

lmfao go home

If you guys are getting into MK Ultra I got a thread for you to pull..

>Bunch of the victims said that Joseph Mengela was in charge and he was dcodenamed Dr. Green.. My brain lit up when I heard this because of Ed Chiarinis investigations at WellAware1 .. Joseph Mengela goes by Maurice "Green"berg now and the Greenbergs are all inter married with Rockefellers etc etc..

good luck and great work so far guys

i'm beginning to believe this too, after i saw how the aussie pedos were linked to the us pedos

if they've been proven to work together (seriously guys, google the bespoke/stonebridge lobby group) then how deep does it go?

This is the new CTR message.

They threw the election to Trump. They knew if Clinton won we'd keep going, and we'd figure it out. At a certain point they realized that if she won, it'd lead to us finding this crap and her impeachment. Better to let her live out the days in her rich, arabian funded pedo slut orgies then be shamed by getting impeached.

What we wanted IS NOT trump to be elected. That was goal one. We want Hillary and the Clinton dynasty fucking BURIED. Do not listen to shills like this, the search has to continue. We can't just let the Clintons slink into the distance. Pedosta and her whole fucked campaign team has to be BURIED. Don't stop investigating, they want us to stop. Don't stop.

wew laddd

>i'm also beginning to suspect that it's not just our two countries
I can get to the EU parliament in like 15 minutes, imagine how much shit could potentially be happening there.
There's already some issues with sex workers being imported in massive amounts to satisfy the EU delegates, so i can't imagine how much worse it might be if they're all kiddie diddlers.

Fuck off.

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

funny thing, spoke to a friend who i havent spoken to in a while. started explaining to him the spirit cooking stuff. shrugged everything off, told me he follows some 1960s satanist ideas. and he told me hes 100% that kiddie stuff doesnt happen with european elites. wouldnt be wise to believe him

reddit is the WORST place to discuss something like this. the moderators are always plants or get replaced by plants after someone cuts a deal with them behind the scenes.

yea, i hope the investigation that went on here before it got silenced can help add to your evidence guys..it's pretty damning when you consider these facts.

>Clintons were funding both immigration and pedophile agendas here
>Clintons are best friends with a guy under investigation for child rape
>A ton of politicians here seem to be in on it as one part of globalist agenda

There is a story, that 2007 it was showed at night on some small education channel (sgutv.ru/). That's an old meme on russian chans, an old guest in every creepy-thread. It's probably a copypaste from the Wyoming accident.

Translation (with my explanations in brackets):

И! SINGAQ (no sense in this)

DON'T FEAR

///Which will help you to accept the Truth

1) DON'T TRY TO CHANGE ANYTHING!

2) THINK ONLY ABOUT YOURSELF!

3) ARMS (body part, lol)

4) SAW UNTIL THE END?

people watched will go draft (written in a wrong case)

LEGLESS!

Is it done? In this video the sound
contains mask V1 o5 u2
overlay — ШИM (SHEEM, don't know what that means)

There is nothing bad in him, but it
scares. But after watching it you
will fell happiness, and
further everything in your life
will be good!

Your friend.

kill yourself fucking cunts

what do you make of this?

Ben Luzzatto, has a company that makes "Animal Dolls" and is involved with something called the BabyLove Carnival in Washington D.C. George Stephanopoulos ( archive.is/pRbH1 ) was at the BabyLove Carnival too.
archive.is/xA1ER

any news of the suppose pedo ring in what believe was in south australia?

If you magnificent bastards actually take down a pedophile ring it will be the greatest thing you have ever done in your lives!

Here is a video on his family --> youtube.com/watch?v=uiFtPLd93f8

and a video on all the other Nazi fucks who fake died --> youtube.com/watch?v=YPm4zAcsvyA

yes, it got linked up to the politician pedo ring by the anons

there's a massive aussie pedo ring still running, highly likely it's a branch of the clinton pedo ring as well

Failure to protect their future victims is tantamount to complicity in their acts.
This is not about revenge or grudges.
This is about protecting innocent children from utterly unspeakable evil.
shills and apologists, may god smite you into pillars of salt

please to you men who love that which is good, do not stop your efforts.

I notified based Frank Winstead of the #PizzaGate scandal through his Twitter account. Godspeed, you glorious bastards.

I need to sleep.

gotta focus on the pizza tho

well everyone can't be on top of it 24/7 it'll drive them insane. Probably took some RnR.
thanks, I should had read the thread

Has anyone been able to find a link to all this crap in houston Texas. It's the second on the list of child trafficking in the country and home to Bush who had strong links to Franklin credit union scandal.

Too busy sipping salty tears.
Have a rare marina

I'm not an investigator. I'm an exposed bystander. I just want the search to continue at all costs.

I think that you guys got them with this DOJ pedo, send that stuff off to the FBI and make a stink about it

Start putting some of these people behind bars

true mate, it was just insane the shit they were digging up.

they had more shit i did not save, that map is most likely outdated now

would love to be helping investigate

I think it's an old joke, pretty well done though. The only interesting thing is the logo of the channel where it might be shown. But it's an educational channel and this bird is often associated with being learning and being wise.

the ddos attack yesterday seconds/minutes after Arun was mentioned makes me think the same

See my posts on here. The Bushes are intermarried with these people.. There's a theory that Hillary is actually the Bush daughter that died as a child, they look identical

How can Unteralterbach be real if our demon lolis aren't real?

Here's an infographic of that theory

yeah, don't see a real connection to this..

Like I said, next year this meme wil be 10 years old. Ask any russian user about this, everybody knows it. And the channel itself is also not very spectacular. Also it has an official government approovement/license, so it's very unlikely to be associated with Soros etc.

Look for connections with Sherriffs, these fucks utilize Sherriffs offices like it's nobodies business.

come on guys we cant let this die

You are getting "burnt out" because your fee-fees are making it too hard for you to dig any further. Don't project your own weakness onto us to make yourself feel better about being a defeatist cuck.
You are also selfish and prideful for thinking of starting a family in a world like this. You have an incredibly rare mind capable of powering through the fee-fees in order to fully comprehend this evil, and yet you'd waste that mind on something as mundane as a family. Great, yet another family whose kids can look forward to living with the cloven hoof of these evil people on their necks as they're abused for their entire lives.
I'm real sick of you "MUH FAMILY" faggots cancering up this board. You know you made a terrible ethical mistake by bringing kids into the world, it gnaws away at you daily, so you come here to ease your conscience by flaunting your child count, looking for us to validate your delusion that you're "fighting" by using your penis to produce unwitting cannon fodder.
Congratulations, you wasted your life on starting a FUCKING FAMILY when you know you should have been a steadfast warrior fighting evil. You're a piece of shit. Now fuck off with your defeatism, go back to your worthless DUDE FAMILY LMAO lifestyle you human garbage.

I'm no seasoned investigator but my gut feeling tells me there has to be a onnection to houston. Giant port home of Halliburton. Something is here I'm just not as well versed in computers like you guys. So I have trouble digging into stuff only online.

Would you fuck off with your religious bullshit. Not even fedora but these kind of emotional reactions are just disgusting.
The same goes for the rest of the drama queens and the larpers. Either post something constructive or fuck off.

>People are always talking about CPS being pedos and shit.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ako81otKzgs

bump dont let this slide

got your back senpai

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613#efmAIGAJ8

When I went to babystepsdaycare.net I found an index added in 2/14 that contains lots of food pics that are not found elsewhere on the site. Each pic has 3 different sizes. The only pic that has a different looking file name is of course....cheese pizza. Here is an archive of the site archive.is/QqDUs

info embeded in the pics?

>archive.is/QqDUs
run them trough some steganography site if you dare

looking trough my linux tools, they all seem to just be able to encode and encrypt. no decode.

ive never done that shit. or is all i need a hex editor ?

>youtube.com/watch?v=s6StVNfcttc
>youtube.com/watch?v=s6StVNfcttc

I'm finding weird shit in Cincinnati. Especially after the recent pedo/art FBI tweets.

There's a big state art programhere, funded by the government—see pic for straight pedo logo—there's state Senators on the board of trustees, and it specifically won an award from Hillary fucking Clinton herself.(artworkscincinnati.org/about-us/meet-the-team/)

It specifically focuses on working with kids and teens, "ArtWorks has employed more than 2,500 teens and over 700 professional artists to work on countless arts projects."

artworkscincinnati.org/

The IP address is shared with only THREE sites:

1) A local private Catholic middle school which is a Department of Education Blue Ribbon school. covingtonlatin.org/

2) www.seewhatilike.com which I can't find anything, it seems to redirect to a Time Warner Cable search engine

3) There's also this random Investment firm who's logo has a little swoosh behind it like one of the ones in the Stratfor files. I don't have the files anymore, can anyone compare?

thorinvestment.com/

Also there's a shit ton of underground tunnels in this city. Like a TON. And I went to eat pizza the other night and saw a pedo symbol but I thought I was being paranoid until reading this today. WTF guys

Mods started deleting threads after this was uncovered.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=I0OiNdj2aP4

Morales worked for CPS and has some sinister things to say.

Look up Nancy Schaeffer

The current mods were brought by moot, during GG, in order to destroy Sup Forums. The he fucked off to Google to suck Jewish cock.