Hero Cop Pepper Sprays Anti-Trump Protestors in Portland

youtube.com/watch?v=xfFh2iXkKdw

Watch the Commies squeal like little bitches.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5efb1WVxqvI
youtube.com/watch?v=I-E_UIQq8g4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>commies

why ?

>Commies
Don't ask such a stupid question, Muhammad.

>Viva la revolution
>Kill Trump
>Kill all whites
>fuck cops
>oh shit pepper spray
>I'm just going to lay on the ground and cry now

All these lefturds need that and more. Shoot some of these faggots and at least the numales will stop.

Not mentioned in tomorrows news reports: the 2 or 3 objects thrown at the police before he comes forwards.

>holds "Make America Kind Again"- sign while rioting

These fuckers really don't know what they're getting into do they? Let them burn

Wants to start civil war break down crying in fetal position when pepper sprayed mmmmmk

we love our police don't we folks?

>Get too close to a cop
>Get pepper sprayed
>Still cry less than Wednesday morning

Based Portland PD.

Use Zyklon B next time

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

????

YEAH GUYS FUCK DRUMPF WE WONT STAND FOR THIS FUCK YEAH WERE RIOTERS WE DONT TAKE ANY

OH

OH FUCK

FUUUUUUUUUUCK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>pouring water on pepper spray
How fucking retarded are these people? Whenever I went protesting I always had a bottle of lemon juice with me.

What's his name again?

I guess we know who Ken Bone ended up voting for.

Johnson's baby shampoo too.

Dumb cunts can't even OC properly.

>holding your eyes against the cloth you just wiped off on

1:12

she pours fucking milk into her eyes?
you need maga asap

>Threatening to start a revolution
>Opposes an individual's right to own firearms
>Can't take a bit of pepper spray without having to be carried off by the fat chicks they're virtue signaling to
I wish they'd just form an army and let us have a civil war. It would be over in 2 weeks, and the country would be a lot better of without them around.

Also these are the same people who were protesting for cop killers and call for lynching cops. I wonder why they are still so calm.

lmao at the tough guy in blue taking hits at the trash can at 0:30

>FUCK THE SYSTEM
>SMASH CAPITALISM
>KILL WHITEY
>ALL PIGS SHOULD DIE
>VIVA LA RAZA
>END WHITE PATRIARCHY
>REVOLUTION!
>*pepper spray*
>[crying intensifies]

These revolutionaries aren't very tough. Imagine how fucked they'd be if someone took away their 4G.

>Wearing gimp masks while fondling long phallic objects
So fucking gay. LMAO

That's correct though, milk negates pepper spray. But it's a lot easier to carry lemon juice around.

I saw two cunts last night volunteer to be arrested.

I guess they wantes their anarchist street cred.

but not hard enough to hurt his feetsys and handsies

Cream would be better but any fatty liquid is a good choice. The wonders of chemistry.

People have the right to peaceful protest.
It's literally a constitutional right.

Being pepper sprayed during a peaceful protest is punishment without trial.

That said, pepper spray won't work on these whining losers because they've been crying for days already.

Why are they so fucking fat. Disgusting fat pigs.

Someone's been in the cuckshed for far too long

Police already told them that it was considered a riot, which is not legal.

there's like a lack of heart in these latest riots. I think they want trump deep down.

do all these people even have a job in the mornig

fat can help break down the shit that stings

it's for fucking leftist scum in the ass ;^)

I kinda feel bad for the photographer who said he wasn't even part of the protest. Probably just trying to get "that shot" every photographer tries to get at these things.

The ones actually there for the protest can get fucked though.

>Watching legbeards and nu-males getting bfto

They got use to cops not using force like European cops.

Commies should be treated with violence

youtube.com/watch?v=5efb1WVxqvI

kek look at these pussies

You don't actually have the right to show up at any given place and start protesting. If you're on private property, if you're obstructing a road, of if you're in a designated public place without an approved permit you don't have a right to gather in protest.
The police only tolerate them if they remain peaceful for PR purposes.
People stepping out of line and threatening or inciting violence is not being peaceful.

Getting a face full of OC spray is not punishment for a crime. It is part of the continuum of force used to obtain compliance when you ignore a lawful order from an officer of the law.
If you're telling people to smash shit and a cop tells you to shut the fuck up you had better shut the fuck up.

close

Another fat redneck acting tough when he has a small army behind him and unarmed vegans in front of him. Probably going to get sued since they have him on video.

These are some tips you should follow when recovering from pepper spray:
Don't touch the affected area.
Remove any contact lenses.
Apply milk to reduce the burning sensation.
Blink fast to tear up the eyes.
Rinse with dish detergent and water.
Avoid using any lotions or creams.
Use saline solution.
Use Liquid Antacid and Water.

How many of those cops do you think voted Trump?

At least 88%?

That is one fat fuck cop on a power trip

Being a cop look like so much fun sometimes. I bet all of the shit they have to put up with is worth it when faced with moments like these.

Just as an fyi disrupting public order is not legal. You have to ask for permission for a peaceful protest 3 days prior from the police where you have a signature from the leader of the protest, the number of protesters, the venue of the protest and for every 1000 protesters you need to provide 10 organisers who are responsible for directing the protest so it remains peaceful. If they don't do that it is not a legal protest and the police is responsible for dispersing it.

You film tigers, you might get necked.

Real photographers used to know they might lose for the shot.

>SOMEONE GOT SHOT
>oh wait they just ran
>OMG SOMEONE GOT SHOT
>I don't know what happened.

>that flouncy little assault on the rubbish bin
kek

RIGHT
WING
DEATH
SQUADS

SOON

Mediiiiiiiic

He's the guy who turns white knights into minorities with his magic spray can

Milk does not counter act OC spray. This is the worst liberal retard myth to ever exist.
Stop pouring milk on your faces.

Everyone in the military goes through the gas chamber at one point. The solution is nothing but tons of water.

except it doesn't negate anything and its about a million times more likely to give you some kind of infection

Was there ever a country more unified than Nazi Germany?

We love our police, don't we folks?

It does and clean milk won't give you infections.

Sgt. Pepper

Thank you based pepper sprayer

>tons of water.

NOOOOOOOO

Water makes it worse. The ONLY solution is just WAIT until it wears off.

Source: I'm in the military and did the gas chamber both during my basic trainign as a soldier and then when I did officer training at RMAS

The whole point of a protest is that it is obstructive, otherwise it's meaningless.
The use of force should match the opposition. Pepper spray should be used when the officer feels threatened for his safety or the safety of others, not when he's sick of liberal whining.
I understand that liberals are extremely fucking annoying, and that pepper spray most likely shows restraint on the part of the officer, but if I was down there protesting hilary starting WW3 I would not want pepper spray in my eyes even if WW3 was a good thing.

>That impotent kicking and punching of the trash can at 0:30

Made my day.

get out of the fucking road

>I'm in the military

Fuck off yank

amerifats are obsessed with MUH COMMIES

it is a part of their culture

Again you don't understand the requirements of having a peaceful protest. See

You might say they got some...

pepper to go with their salt.

The point of a protest is to publicly demonstrate your support or opposition to something. Anything beyond that is not protesting.

You do not have a right to obstruct traffic.
You do not have a right to damage property.
You do not have a right to incite violence or scream about killing white people and the police.

what else do you call millenial cunts with hammer and sickle flags?

It's because Russians are the strongest nation in the world and Americans still haven't tried to really start war with them. It's like edging to them lol

>not using NaOH solution
are you pleb?

zing

OUT!
OUT!
GET EM OUT!

it really is. we want to bring democracy to russia

Anyone blocking the road and preventing traffic from flowing should be seen as attempting unlawful imprisonment of the drivers and be run over.

>you will never be an american cop and get to pepper spray liberals and kill niggers.

Is life even worth living.

A microcosm of his life right now

Sgt. "Season with Reason" Pepper

>I need some water

But capsaicin is hydrophobic. Water isn't going to do shit to it.

Aren't these people suppose to be educated and smart?

The burning from capsaicin doesn't come from acidic qualities so pouring NaOH on it won't do anything. I know you're just joking but no NaOH has no relevance to pepper spray.

If protesters halt you in your vehicle and threaten you in anyway you usually can get away with running them over.

youtube.com/watch?v=I-E_UIQq8g4

This driver was never charged.

>me on the right

Can you imagine if these faggy lefties drag this out long enough every city takes anti-riot volunteers?

dont know, nu-faggots?

picrelated, same with the Nazi issue

Always enjoy watching hippies get wrecked by their saviors.

Well, some of them have read the old anarchist how-tos for rioting and brought cartons of milk.

Most of these kids however have been sheltered their entire life to the point where they haven't even been in a fist fight. What the fuck do they know about pepper spray?

>not having HCl and NaOH all the time so you can do neutralization in your eye

>live in nearby building
>chuck some fireworks out the window

They act like the biggest pussies.. Why don't they just get goggles.

Second thought, why don't they just stop setting things on fire? Then they probably won't get maced.

What the fuck is the government doing about this? I don't care about Trump or Clinton, why isn't Obama, the current damn president, talking to the nation about how useless and factually dangerous these protests are?

They seem to have enough salt already as is.

underrated

Someone meme them that the best cure for pepper spray is a cloth soaked in urine.

>leftists get cucked by police then wipe pee in each other's faces

kek

Fuck off, there's a law and you should follow it.
You want to protest? Protest, but don't whine when law enforcement will respond accordingly.

Always makes me laugh. The sheer impotence of this one though adds a shameful element of kek to the whole thing.

Would love to be a riot cop.

So what happened with the one that got shot? Was the suspect just some guy trying to get through or a "Trump Supporter"?

I'm a pom you cunt

>watching RT
Lol