B a c k p e d a l i n g

>Step 1 of Donald Trump’s anti-lobbyist crusade: pack his transition team with lobbyists

The chant echoed through Donald Trump’s boisterous rallies leading up to Election Day: “Drain the swamp! Drain the swamp! Drain the swamp!”

“We are fighting for every citizen that believes that government should serve the people, not the donors and not the special interests,” the billionaire real estate developer promised exuberant supporters at his last campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.

But just days later, there is little evidence that the president-elect is seeking to restrain wealthy interests from having access and influence in his administration.

It’s not just corporate lobbyists who are playing early, visible roles in the new power structure. Some of Trump’s biggest political donors are shaping the incoming administration, including Rebekah Mercer, a daughter of billionaire Robert Mercer, who is figuring prominently in behind-the-scenes discussions, according to people familiar with the transition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B-RfMSqjjFI
youtube.com/watch?v=XTXUpfSMmzs
bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37953528
news.antiwar.com/2016/11/09/report-trump-backtracks-on-calls-for-south-korea-to-pay-more-for-their-own-defense/
youtu.be/XqEddipbpkw
youtube.com/watch?v=e93ibNdwoRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Liberal tears are all that matters. Everything else is unimportant right now.

Agreed, but I already got bored of those.
I'm looking forward to Trump supporter tears.

>CTR still crying

AHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHAAA

MORE, MORE CTR TEARS!

The Orange Backpedaler strikes again!

The Eternal German strikes again.

>Oh no people aren't taking the bait and it's hitting page 8, got to get my fellow faggot kikes back and bump his thread before it closes.
You people are fucking pathetic.

Mhmmm, delicious Trumpcuck tears.

sins of the father

>0.1 shekels deposited in your account

(((Jeff Stein)))
(((Vox)))

These piece of shit threads are still better than victiorious Shillary threads so it's fine.

Will you kill yourself if you don't get your simulated social contact by people responding to you and your Slovenian faggot friend's bait threads?

youtu.be/B-RfMSqjjFI

WIR SCHAFFEN DAS

>Trump: "We're gonna repeal Obamacare."
>Obama: "You're gonna keep it."
>Trump: "YESSIR!"

>according to sources
Yeah lemme just trust the media.

>b a c k p e d a l i n g

have some backpedaling here
>The chance encounter a mother hiking with her daughter had with Hillary Clinton the day after losing the election may not be what it has been made out to seem.

>Margot Gerster was out hiking with her daughter when she ran into Hillary and Bill Clinton in the upstate New York town of Chappaqua, where the Clintons have a home.

>The chance encounter Gerster had with Clinton gained national media attention as it was the first time Clinton had been photographed after losing the election.

>When Gerster was in high school, her mother held a fundraiser for Clinton at Crabtree’s Kittle House in Chappaqua. Gerster and her sister posed for a photo with Clinton inside the restaurant which happens to be one of the politician's favorites, as the siblings smiled next to a beaming Clinton.

>Gerster has since removed both photos from her profile on Facebook.

pic related: previous meeting with the same girl she supposedly ran into ALONE while hiking

ctr trying so fucking hard and still getting BTFO

Proof? Link? Source?

youtube.com/watch?v=XTXUpfSMmzs

bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37953528

Mark this down on your list of reasons to vote for a new president in 2020. He is doing exactly what Obama did: letting billionaires appoint his cabinet.

> Some of Trump’s biggest political donors are shaping the incoming administration, including Rebekah Mercer
ohhhhhh noooooo
Trump is rewarding those who stayed loyal him!
Surely this time his campaign is finished!

I love how you shills have been reduced from "He'll never be elected" to "It's been three days! He still hasn't built the wall! Trump lied to you!"

So Obamacare is 2 things, wow I thought there was more to Healthcare than that.

Are you retarded? Have you ever listened to what Trump said?
I remember him specifically calling lobbyists and such "terrible people, you wouldn't want to go to dinner with them" and saying that he would put them at the service of the country because they were very smart people
He doesn't blame lobbyists, they just do their fucking job and they do it well, he blames the country for not having regulations against that kind of shit

is this boy? i hope so.

B A C K P E D A L I N G

news.antiwar.com/2016/11/09/report-trump-backtracks-on-calls-for-south-korea-to-pay-more-for-their-own-defense/

>DUDE IT WAS JUST A PRANK PRESIDENT PARK YOUR GOVERNMENT RUN BY A NEW AGE CULT WILL BE PROTECTED FOR FREE BY AMERICA FOREVER LMAO

He wants to keep the provision about pre existing conditions.

This is, apparently, a key provision and a sign that Trump's campaign is finished and he'll be forced to resign any day now.

>hey Sup Forums you know how Trump said to not trust MSM and Blogs
>WELL HAHAHAHAHAH BTFO LOOK AT WHAT THE MSM ARE SAYING TRUMP IS DOING

Trump's fucked

>MOMMY TRUMP IS PRESIDENT AND MY BUTT STILL HURTS

>Return
Please also see my new thread where Trump gets BTFO, with Kek's blessing no less:

youtu.be/XqEddipbpkw

fpbp

Anyone who actually believed that Trump would follow through even HALF his campaign policies is really an idiot.

I am going to drink your fucking tears when Alex Jones gets an exclusive interview in the White House

Just like the wall is just a metaphoric, not a literal wall.

Trumpcucks , are they same or more pathetic than SJWs?

>media
>credible
Nah
If its not on infowars its fake and gay.

FUNNY, ISN'T IT?

Are blackpedalfags the new CTR?

No matter how-much you try, It wont work.
Trump stays, illegals go and brother, the wall is going up.

>Stein
Every single time

>he'll never make as candidate of the Republicans
>he'll never have a chance against Hillary
>he'll never get elected

About 70 days to go.

It's time to Move on, oh wait (((Soros))) already is.

They're worse. They fucked up the far-right with their jewish funded candidate and that faggot jew that loves black cock as their spokesperson.

Sup Forums is all about talking shit about the establishment, we're just ahead of the curve by doing it on day one, you'll catch up

Speaking of Soros, why is he so much more successful than Trump?

problem, gypsy?

The mainstream media are going to ultra butthurt when Alex Jones does the first interview of the 45th President of the United States.

youtube.com/watch?v=e93ibNdwoRo

I mean, his daughter literally converted to Judaism, lol, and Trump said he loves it, he's proud of it.

I'm still hoping he's just pretending to cuck-out until he gets sworn in, after which he'll go full restoration.

Faggot jew is more of a man than any of these lib chucks.
That's how far down all of you have sunk.

you need to at least bait your hooks

>The mainstream media are going to ultra butthurt when Alex Jones does the first interview of the 45th President of the United States.

Wow, two fat guys locked in a room.

Lemon party much?

Thank you for Concerning the Record

The Obama thing was here since the begining of his campaign.

Also, don't forget Trump started his career with $10 million of daddy money (not $1 million like he said... - another lie) based Soros started with $100, came from poorfag Hungary with literally nothing to Wall Street, made billions out of $100. Based Soros.

Well because you fucked it up in 1940

It's the difference between making money and getting money under a looters' government.

Impressive.

Is Soros the hero we need?

Soros started by collaborating with Nazis against his own people.

@98091994
Should you not be busy in trying to shut Sup Forums down?

All this incessant butthurt and Trump hasn't even taken office yet

Just imagine how annoying they'll be when he actually starts doing things

Put simply he's been able to take full advantage of overseas tax havens which Trump simply can't do.

You have more gypsies in your country than we do Pedro

>Any1 that's not a jewish loving faggot is a liberal.
Literally sjw's version of "any1 against me is misogynist sexist racist homophobe"

this is how far down you have sunk

He can't reveal his power level as long as the progs control all the levers of power.

I don't know what people were expecting, that he'd lock her up on November 9? He's got to be sworn in and get his appointments confirmed before he can purge. Remember that he doesn't like telegraphing his plans to his enemies.

>which Trump simply can't do.

Is there anything Trump CAN do, except sell his own daughter into Jewish ownership in order to curry favor with the Jews?

the mental gymnastics you have to perform to come to this conclusion boggles the mind

be elected president of the united states under budget and ahead of schedule

Are you the Serb's replacement?

>he can't reveal his power level until after the primaries
>he can't reveal his power level until after the nomination
>he can't reveal his power level until after the election
>he can't reveal his power level until after his first term
>he can't reveal his power level until after his overdue assassination
>he can't reveal his power level until after purgatory
>he can't reveal his power level until after spending eternity in hell

ID: FAGLEAF

>Sup Forums went all in on trump and he stabbed them in the back on day 1

i-it's all part of kek's plan right?

fucking morons lmao

>hey Sup Forums you know how Trump said to not trust MSM and Blogs
>WELL HAHAHAHAHAH BTFO LOOK AT WHAT THE MSM ARE SAYING TRUMP IS DOING
aww whats wrong, is weddle baby Ahmed mad he can get into america anymore
aww don't cry it will be ok

Trump has yet to show us his true form

He named the globalist and all the jews shat their pants in public. But I guess it's not good enough unless he goes completely 1488

So... the man who trick the entire establishment, the man who won the elections doing the best 357D chess game ever, is doing something that seems "off" and you are trying to expose him?

Good luck with that.

At this point, pointing at Trump saying "look, he is doing something different" is being retarded and not understanding how the fuck this shit works. Just chill and enjoy the show brother.

>Then you remember that OP is that eslovenian shill that was posting bullshit since the primaries and dont care anymore.

in fairness, chris christie is exactly what I would expect to find at the bottom of a drained swamp #gotem

Calling for a presidents assassination? I'd watch out with doing that. The FBI does not take such things lightly.

>He named the globalist

Did he now.

All of you are retarded for responding to this thread. (Including me as well)

at least they are equally delusional

Fuck Hitler and fuck German people

>Including me as well

"Including" and "as well" are redundant.

>Trumpcuck education

AHAHAHA ENOUGH CRYING AND GO BUILD THE WALL

>Fuck Hitler and fuck German people

Why, w...what have they done? :^)

Was absolutely predictable desu. The president is just a face for the public.

The massive buttslap on liberal asses was priceless though. It was traumatic for them and liberating for everybody else. I'm pretty sure it will change how we perceive society for years to come. It won't be all positive but it's a breath of fresh fucking air.

What a fun spin on that old meme :)

Fuck jews and fuck chosen people

You Germans are on the way out now under President Trump. Trump will be the best ally that Israel has ever had, and has said so himself. He will leave you guys to starve.

Maybe once you're all gone there can be an Israel 2 where Germany is.

trips speak the truth

msm is orgasming because trump is being presidential. they cant take it so they call him a hypocrite instead of praising him

trump supporters are relaxed, trump won and the fight is over. trump haters are angry and are going to make a lot of noise like the remain voters, but the world keeps spinning no matter how loud they scream

Nah man it's just locker room talk

Ahmed is pretending to be smart.

>Trump will be the best ally that Israel has ever had

So true.

>strongest Jewish ties of all GOP candidates
>Hillary reviewed about 100 million of ((()))
>move on is funded by?

Guess those Jewish ties are butthurt he won.

>still all this butthurt-induced liberal tears

Keep them coming guys. Also have a SAGE

1488ers are not known for their critical thinking

who cares? peter "leg drop gawker" thiel is on the trump train now, we are going to see a lot more lefty tears

(((((Stein)))))

>Trump is rewarding those who stayed loyal him!

That sentence implies that Trump ranks higher than his super donors, but he doesn't. His super donors, guys like Robert Mercer, tell him what to do. They own Trump, because they bought him.

Aside from being crony capitalism, it is not acceptable for him to give representation to billionaires and CEOs, because he ran as an anti-establishment, populist candidate, a candidate who was "not beholden to special interests" and who would give representation to the people.

youre all fucking retarded

these lobbyists KNOW how the system works inside out and thats why they were selected you dumb ass niggers

it will help him implement his agenda since they can wheel and deal for him

CTR kill yourself

stay mad niggers

>implying they can't fund both the candidates to make sure they win
God you're naive