What exactly the new season of South Park is trying to convey?

What exactly the new season of South Park is trying to convey?

Other urls found in this thread:

southpark.cc.com/full-episodes/s04e08-chef-goes-nanners
youtube.com/watch?v=N1D4Xz-3YE4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some of column a, some of column b. Some of column Memetic warfare across multiple media fronts.

Blows my mind that people still watch this shit.

400lb hackers

me on the left

The fact that they are old and not funny anymore. This season is the suckiest season of any show I've ever seen.

some here will take it as a personal attack on people on Sup Forums

its more of a parody of people perception of Sup Forums. they have always done this for both sides of every topic they have parodied.

It's like they're saying, "stop watching, we have been infiltrated by the jews."

Their "seasonal plots" get more and more shit.

I like my south park like I like my women, simple and contained.

I didn't think they were trying to parody Sup Forums at all.

More the nerdy troll in mothers basement stereotype.

This picture actually makes me think they look more like sjws though, that skrillex haircut in the center.

even if they werent shit, this is supposed to be episodic television

i kind of want to just jump in to the episode op is showing to see what its about but i know i have to sit through the entire season in order to even get the plot

what was with the bill clinton/cosby thing? Were they implying bill clinton is a rapist? because most people don't know that. what was the message about woman being mad or something? This whole season only sort of made sense as someone who visit's Sup Forums, imagine how nonsensical it must seem to normal people.

just like last season: I have no idea. I feel like they've been rewriting every single episode so that the end result is that its barely coherent anymore

I've been wondering this too. It's all over the place and they keep taking breaks to rewrite shit. I want the old cartman back.

the episode was a mess due to them having to remake half of it and rush it out after assuming trump wouldn't win.

For this reason it seems unbalanced. Bill clinton is attacked for being a rapist and hillary is making deals with other countries who want to fight trolls in order to solve america's problem.

The whole episode was the worst south park has ever produced. I don't even know what they're going to do to "balance" the rest of the season now as they probably planned a load of jokes for the remaining episodes that were aimed at making hillary look like the corrupt new president (even though they supported her 100%) to keep up the "cool kid railing against the authority" feel of the show.

Let's draw some parallels

butters = bitter red pill movement of women haters

dicks out = dicks out for harambe

Denmark = European sjw cucks

Gerald = Sup Forums (doing it forthe lulz)

Other trolls = retarded we are legion fags

P.S. you can also see how Gerald points out that Dildo Schwaggins is a manlet

>lets never try something different in our show because low IQ retards in a cantonese image bulletin cannot interpret our message

Kek damn it, Sup Forums

relevance (it's failing)

Humor. It's failing as you can see

That trolls are subhuman scum who will be rounded up in the God Emperor's new death camps.

trey parker is legit cuck who despite having a networth of 350 million couldnt get a white woman, divorced a legit asian cutie and then married a woman with a black son

matt stone on the other hand is a decade long oil driller

they sold out and joined the leftist media machine

>cartman is a social justice crybaby now and not a fucking trump supporter posting keks online

Favourite part of this season
>Gerald: Remember just calling someone a fag for no reason at all
>Dildo Swaggins: I remember being called a fag for no reason at all

> dem racis are dumb fat and old

Nothing, nothing at all.

They are trying to hit every target (both Clinton and Garrison) and try to draw some sort of comedy from that.

Except it isn't funny, just like women.

Are they even trying? One of their jokes was "this memberberry is bigger and slower"

It's not a parody!

It hits way too close to home....

Trump winnin rekt theis season so hard. They had to last second reanimate entire sequences last episode (Randy going to Garrisons house, Bill Clinton saying "almost first gentleman), and canceled next weeks episode. Sounds pretty low energy to not have two versions done just incase my familia.

Also back to Sup Forums idiots, saged.

I think they are portraying us. The only thing they're missing is a frog god of chaos.

Real life hit them hard. Not only by sabotaging their season, but by being far more entertaining.

they learned NOT to fuck withh MEME MAGIC.

Last 2 seasons was shit.
Doing season's plot is shit

This desu.

nothing. it's one of the worst seasons so far. maybe the worst.

I mean, sure, there's a message there. but it's so convoluted and lackluster. none of the subplots make sense and the characters are completely off.

why the fuck is Gerald getting so much development? when was he anything more than a Jew-y lawyer? and why isn't Randy the troll? he's a perfect fit for the role. it's not like he was ever consistent to begin with. not to mention they wrote themselves into a wall by turning Garrison into Trump.

Cartman is the only one acting right because of that one episode with Wendy and he might be an ad. if they didn't just drop that, of course. it was a stupid subplot to begin with, but still. and the memberberries one, which was relatively interesting, has gone completely bananas.

it's a shitshow.

Bills trying to save his fellow men since Hillary is planning to bring about the gender war so women can enslave men, putting them in sensory deprivation hell capsules that periodically get milked so that women can still get pregnant.

He lays out the entire "if I can't be president, I'll destroy the world" plan Hillary has cooked up to Butters to try and get Butters to STFU with his MRA movement.

>Lame twitter and pop culture humor
>Tries to be funny without offending any of the two political parties
>Obnoxious new characters like PC Principal
>Everyone's completely out of character (especially Cartman)
>KISS principle, the show gets old after 8 episodes of "lol trolls, twitter and apple product placements"

You sound like a little bitch.

faggot

At first i thought they tried to name (((them))).
But it's just shit tbqh

People don't like Randy Marsh and there has been a huge groundswell that Randy has highjacked the show in the last decade.

Hence Gerald getting the trolling storyline since its a fresh take over Randy's Jerkass Homer getting the spotlight again

randy had a thing at least. gerald is just jew guy that says whatever fits the current story

whatever it is it will be satire. Try and have a laugh instead of getting triggered.

since when? lots of people like Randy. he replaced Cartman after he became an evil mastermind.

Gerald just feels forced.

I agree with you wholeheartedly except for the Cartman part.

southpark.cc.com/full-episodes/s04e08-chef-goes-nanners

at the 20 something mark, in the very end.

If I heard again the Denmark "chin chan chin luslilaiii!" song I'm going to shoot myself.

Gerald is the normal average guy no one thinks will be the monster in their closets, similar to some serial killers that were seemingly calm guys

I look forward to what happens to Gerald, maybe they kill the character for ratings, maybe he is judged, idk.

I liked when he was talking with Kyle about the hacks in Denmark, he was so out of touch with the real world. Normal people dont care what happens online, unless it is some extra-marital thing. They are warning us through Gerald, he will lose his family, friends and career due to silly bantz on the interwebz

Its Sup Forums

>dicks out for harambe
God I hope that the cold weather kills this. We've had to have a cop by the gorilla exhibit at the Cinci zoo since these meme came out to stop morons from throwing their dick out in front of a bunch of children and taking selfies.

That they don't understand the world anymore, because they never expected Trump to even have a chance of winning.

It doesn't matter.
They shit the bed on the last episode and now have no idea how to recover.

That Trey is raising his wife's son and Matt is schtupping a negress. They've become generic L.A. celebrities with no self awareneass.

its a mess,the season actually started strong but the last episode was very disjointed and hastily made. I no longer get what the theme is anymore.

she was allegedly a stripper too

he's straight up cucked

That they are idiots who committed to a Hillary Win episode so hard that the jokes only barely made sense in the rewrite.

After all, the women of America are about to have their revenge because Hillary was(n't?) elected gais! Oh look it is the (almost) First Gentleman!

kek'd

Felt like that black guy....

... whoa

I think they were completely thrown off track by the election and now they are pulling stuff out of their ass.

That they are completely out of touch with internet culture, worship Hillary's clit while ignoring her corruption and don't understand Trump's reasons for winning the election.

I miss when they didn't try to force continuing plot and just quickly scrambled together episodes concerning current topics.

Whatever they were building to, is out the window.

Matt and Trey were NOT AT ALL prepared for a Trump victory. Whatever story arc they had been building towards went out the window.

That Trey and Matt are tired and want to quit this.

>bitter red pill movement of women haters
Red pill lies in cooperation. MGTOW are just as retarded as SJW are.

Strawman + middle ground fallacy + bandwagoning.

Read the sticky.

yea back when southpark was funny and didn't try to commentate on society.....

seriously go back to mr hankey and other dumb shit of that ilk

I'd rather watcha Mr Hankey christmas episode instead of whatever shit they've been doing for thepast 3 seasons. It's like watching your grandparents trying to be "hip with the youngsters" while you realize how sad it is that they have alzheimer's and have no idea what's going on.

Their trying to say that anoymoose and /pol is gay..... except for b/tards were cool

Deeply underrated. This formula is entire premise for show.

Waiting until the night before air date to make the show is impressive, but it doesn't translate well. Especially if the creator doesn't know all of what's going on and what will happen in the future. This season was a fucking mess desu.

im all of the above

It's definitely gone into the trash after the one story per season thing, at least shit seasons could still produce decent episodes in the past, now we just have entire seasons of shit.

Trump wants to "fuck all immigrants to death" and "please dont look at/consider Hillary's emails we all have a private life" ie typical jewish propaganda

They don't know anymore now that they got BTFO by Trump.

I love that fucking show.
We're on south park lads ....woo.....hoo. ..

This season triggers both Sup Forums and Tumblr because it makes fun of the both of them.

It's over, Sup Forums lost their self-awareness and is now as critically dead as Tumblr.

>triggers Sup Forums
But how? I don't mind being laughed at. But only if the joke's good.

>he got triggered by south park

time to go outside bud

????
????

youtube.com/watch?v=N1D4Xz-3YE4

That's actually kind of hilarious

The fact that Matt and Trey have grown old, elitist and out of touch

this, what the fuck

I tried rewatching some of the eps I liked as a kid, south park is dogshit.

That they're biased, out of material and need to hang it up.

>Being triggered

We don't dislike the show because it makes fun of us. We dislike it because we don't know what the fuck is going on.

South Park, in an attempt to stay relevant, makes their episodes only days after events like this take place. It's both a blessing and a curse.

If they had shown an alternate universe where Hillary won (for whatever reason) they would have time to plan the plot, write the episodes, and deal with progression on their own pace, not the pace of this timeline.

The only thing that gave me slight joy this season was that Cartman got to see a vagina. That's... That's about it.

1- Nostalgia bad.
2- Total accountability sounds good, but really is bad.
3- Identity politics bad.

Seriously it's not like it's some complex subtext

Always liked Southpark, rusky friend
But I'd have to admit, the last 2 seasons are really bad and in most cases, it's hard to find a minute or two per episode, which can be defined as "funny"
Also, Trump's win rekt their whole plot for the season.

They are in their work as you see.

>the Current Year
>still watching Douche Park
also saw this thread twice yesterday, Trey, how many times are you going to post it?