Thats autistic you autistic kangafuck

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

reddit.com/r/pizzagate
!!!!?!

He said "not autistic", Fritz.

OP said "not autistic"

Clearly he doesn't have any and he's asking for help.

But this is how it went down.

How is it autistic? its pro-trump imo

If you EVER want people to stop posting "autistic" shit you'd better DEFINE what autistic is. Sup Forums just calls everything it doesn't like autistic. I figured it meant a personality trait in someone who got really into anime from a young age, but you all use it as an umbrella term for anybody whenever it suits you.

>you'd better DEFINE what autistic is.

If that Trump manga doesn't cause you to cringe, you're probably autistic.

or he just purchases weed with his own money?

This shit is extremely autistic, unfunny and gross. You single-handedly killed the thread. Good job, Ahmed.

You FUCKING newfag, get the fuck out

Autism is a fucking meme you dipshit, of course its an umbrella term. Jesus christ lurk more until you're at least able to understand what anons mean when they say the autism meme

Who do you think would put in the time and effort to make this retarded 90% traced comic that tries to be funny and falls flat on its ass?

A literally autistic person

If you don't get what's autistic you are autistic. Stop posting.

Found the pharma-Jew.

CTR is still here it seems.

imo i enjoy OC being made for Sup Forums but spamming the comic everywhere is gay

>Not having Trump say"Here's Donny!"

It's part of their pharma-shilling. This guy thinks all stoners are like this when it's really a small (but growing thanks to recreational legalization over medical) percentage of pot smokers. I've smoked weed every day for 6 years and I'm better off economically than most of my friends who ended up being prescription pill poppers who give me shit for smoking weed.

Came to post this. What the fuck was the artist thinking?

Johnny suits it better (as in Donald John Trump)

MODS MODS MODS

top yourself

Wow. I think I gained at least +5 Autism by reading that. Thanks Sven.

This. 100% this. Idiots.

I've been browsing Sup Forums for about 9 years. Took a break 3 years ago and then came back to Sup Forums in January to find out everyone's "autistic" now. Thanks for the non-explanation, idiot.

POOR WORKING CLASS PEOPLE SURE ARE FUCKING STUPID AMIRITE

What is their autistic obsession with his hands? He has bigger hands than any person I've seen him with.

I am fairly sure he has bigger hands than Obama, yet Obama doesn't get flack for his hands.

This stupid shit.

Great A autism right there.

You think it's supposed to be funny?
I don't see any poorly drawn memes. I'm pretty sure it's serious.

hold your spaghetti tight, take your sperg pills and calm down

then you should know better than anyone that you should fucking lurk to understand memes instead of act like a faggot

Again, its a fucking meme, embrace it instead of trying to get Sup Forums memes to conform to your personal taste. are you seriously getting this ass-blasted about people calling each other autistic? Get the fuck off Sup Forums if something as petty as that triggers you

I like this page

Well, you sound autistic.

DAS RITE WE BE RUNNIN SHIIEET NOW MY FELLOW NEGROES

goddamn cancerous newfag, we don't want your kind here, gtfo

>If you don't have the same opinion as me you are autistic.
See what I am saying?

fuck you're autistic

lurk moar pls

Your lack of self-awareness is a good indicator that youre autistic.

Asking for explanations =/= triggered.

>not "to be continued"

What is this pasta? Can I get some ketchup with it?

Not a cartoon but someone posted this earlier

I have used to to mine a ton of salt. It's like dynamite on Twitter. Clinton cucks freak the hell out when they see it.

>getting THIS ASSHURT over lines drawn on a page

top laugh
so who is more autistic, the original sperg, or the spergs who froth at the mouth responding to him?

Oh boy here comes another aspie all fanny fumbled someone insulted his taste in cartoons

And I thought Yeb would be the one to commit sudoku out of shame.

>a fucking spirit bomb
lol

MORE

More autistic shit

what

You're right, asking for explanations doesn't make you seem triggered, it was your self-righteous, indignant, angry tone that did the trick you immensely dumb faggot.

Also, needing someone to explain this overtly simple meme to you really reinforces the idea that you have a negative IQ

Autists calling other autists autistic is part of Sup Forums you autistic faggot
I'm glad you're joining in on the fun

In any case newfaggots really do need to stop posting and lurk more

>say the autism meme
Truly spectral.

Sup Forums here. First I've seen it. Pretty pleased somebody's reposting it.

is it true, that Sup Forums, alongside with other boards, were going to raid us if Trump lost?

why is this so funny

make it stop, can't anyone make it stop

Morrowind was made by a druglord though.

what have you done

heh.
the more you know...