Black Panther

Should I feel ashamed that I actually think the character of Black Panther is kind of cool even though I am white?

I also like the fact that he hails from a technologically advanced civilization on a continent that wouldn't normally be thought of having such a civilization. Of course, I don't know a lot about the character, but I am thinking of perhaps reading some of his comics and familiarizing myself with him.

I actually look forward to seeing his movie even though I have a feeling that this one might not do so well at the box office.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Z3UxrgHV74
cheatsheet.com/entertainment/solo-disney-getting-ready-movie-fail.html/?a=viewall
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you allowed to like black characters yeah

Are you an American?

Don't forget to bring your wife's son.

>Should I feel ashamed that I actually think the character of Black Panther is kind of cool even though I am white?
Traitor.

It's tracking to open big dude.

>even though I am white?
If only blacks saw it, Marvel would make no money on what's considered a AA superhero film with budget to match. No company would spend over $100 million on a movie that is meant to fail. You're supposed to see it.

Why would you feel ashamed of liking a character that's a different race?

>Should I feel ashamed that I actually think the character of Black Panther is kind of cool even though I am white?
If you have to like a Wakandan, you might as well like the sole one who isn't an insufferable ass.

Disney is anticipating Solo: A Star Wars Story to bomb significantly.

Identity politics.

Wtf is a Wakandan?

Read etween the news feeds, folow the money, join the dots. There is world beyond yours where eonomics and luxury collide with violence and power. Contract by contract professional illers shae the world you see. From brutl amateurs, to ruthless professioals, to silen assassins; masters of teir craft, whos wok goes completely unseen. They hde in tranit, they trike in secret. Their windw of opportunity is ritical; their execution, perfect. They use the finest tols to hunt the greatest game. They are meticulus, they have resources. They are creative and untraceabe.

How long did you spend doing that?

>Wtf is a Wakandan?
Sup Forums please go

Is this a joke? Of course you can, just like black people can like white characters (despite how they like to bitch about it)

With the Black Panther thing I find it hilarious that there are deluded black people that claim Wakanda would exist if whites didn't colonize Africa, but I still love the character of T'Challa despite those sad idiots.

Why would you allow something stupid like race effect your enjoyment of something else?

I can't imagine being so racist that I can't enjoy movies or comics.

What does it say, user?

Black Panther is a decent, cool character. If you read his stuff avoid anything done by Hudlin

Avoid almost anything published within the last two years really; basically made him a racist.

Are you retarded? How many times did you hit your head when you were young?

I was sold on the guy when I watched that episode of the 90's FF cartoon.

WE

Can someone post some Hudlin bullshit? It sounds bad when people describe it but I bet it wasn't so bad in execution and mostly gets ragged on just because it was a inferior run to the acclaimed run the guy before him had.

nothing wrong with liking black panthers.

Black Panther is just a pretty cool superhero.

He's not some enforced meme like Cyborg or Miles which is why people like him.

You need help with your spelling, I would suggest taking a course of education in the English language.

Search your heart user, you know the truth.

But what does it all mean?

You can only like White Wolf.

anyone?

You should feel ashamed of participating in any big 2 capeshit.
It's all just the same story over and over again.
You are all scum.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Z3UxrgHV74
Written and directed by Hudlin, based off his run

>>>/autism/

Actually liked that show. Sure the animation is kinda questionable but it's a cool style. Better than so much generic cartoon shit I see these days.

The only good thing about that god awful show was the theme song and the chap who voiced T'Challa. Sadly even he couldn't compensate for the god awful writing

what was so bad about it to you? Really not that bad by my standards. Granted it's not so much because the BP show was a masterpiece but because so many modern day TV cartoons are either outright terrible or boring but still.

>Identity politics.
Your own fault for caring over that shit. Have you ever considered that maybe those characters are actually divorced from that notion and it's only through social media and clickbait that people associate it with socalled "identity politics"?
I mean politics aside, they have decades of history behind them. They weren't invented yesterday for the purpose of milking a demographic. In short yes, you're allowed to like them just as much as you like any white character, which are still, you know, the majority of them.

I like BP but wakanda is the fucking stupidest concept.

>Not an enforced meme

>comes from a technologically advanced country in sub sahara Africa which was a tribal shit hole with mud huts in real life

>Disney is anticipating Solo: A Star Wars Story to bomb significantly.
lol why?

What would have happened if the Europeans had stay out of Africa?

Eventually there would have been some development.

How is he a racist?

That is what is being reported. Disney doesn't have faith in the film.

cheatsheet.com/entertainment/solo-disney-getting-ready-movie-fail.html/?a=viewall

Not the one you replied, but it's January, the movie will come out in April and there's not even a teaser yet. Most people don't even know it's coming out, this should have been as hyped as Rogue One was if not more considering it's Han Solo. It's almost as if it's set to fail from the beginning.
Another thing is, I vaguely remember some production issues early on, they had to change directors midway.
I want Sup Forums crossposters to leave.

(((They))) sure do have you, boy.

>I want Sup Forums crossposters to leave.
This justifies a raid.