Why did they turn him into a total retard?

Why did they turn him into a total retard?

How? It’s canon that he graduated from medical school at Harvard.

Turn...?

He may not be book smart, but he's proven that he definitely has solid problem solving and logic skills. He was pretty much the only one to figure out that his mirror verse clone would be a coward, and he instantly knew that they were impersonating his friends as soon as he saw them.

He wasn't always a moron. Look at season 1. As the seasons went on her got more retarded. Just look at the episode when they got their homework stolen. It was pain hearing how stupid he was.

Yeah, I late minute attempt to redeem the damage done to him.

All Australians are like that.

Women make you stupid...after 3 dump him, he become smar again...

Fucking Aussies, am I right?

Cuz "dumb blonde"

>Australian
>smart at all
why was Numbah 3 not smart

He's also the tough guy, so 'dumb muscle'.

To be more faithful to his Australian roots.

Australian inbred

Because Aussies are fuckin retarded but fun

Coz he is blonde?

this

Sector V fell into the typical Five Man Group pretty well

One being the typical leader, Five being the leader's contrast, Two being the smart guy, Three being the girl, and Four being the tough guy
Since there already is a smart guy, everybody else is usually dumber by comparison but the tough guy usually gets hit the hardest due to needing to balance out strengths/weaknesses. And shows usually flanderize as the more episodes there are.

>And shows usually flanderize as the more episodes there are.
Why is this? It would be so much more interesting if they did the opposite...

Hair-covering-eyes Number 4 > Number 4 without his eyes covered.

Look deep and analyze what I've said, Sup Forumsmrades. You know it be too true.

>they got their homework stolen. It was pain hearing how stupid he was.
Wasen't the joke that 4 isn't stupid, but really didn't understud the homework?

I just roll with the explanation coming from the time they went into 4's stomach to remove spinach or something. They smacked his brain at one point which momentarily made him genius so that just kickstarted it when he returned to normal

>He's also the tough guy, so 'dumb muscle'.
which didn't really work since they almost always showed him as being worse at fighting than pretty much anyone on the team besides Numbuh 2

I blame it on them making Numbuhs 1 & 5 too competent

her house was deprived of the essential heat a developing pyrokinetisist needs

>which didn't really work since they almost always showed him as being worse at fighting than pretty much anyone on the team besides Numbuh 2

Kinf of false.

You see, Numbuh 5 was the best martial artist. Numbuh 1 was the most complete agent.

Numbuh 4 was an army of one man.

More than any other character, he had entire episodes of him alone fighting off dozens and dozens of enemies alone and winning. He defeat the entire rogue gallery of KND by himself 2 times, he took daow their negative aspects from the other dimension, he defeated the giant colossus of dodgeball by himself, he almost defeated and created a resistence that eventualy won the war against those girl from the future that wanted to gender swap all the boys of the world.

All the sector V are the best of the bests, and Numbuh 4 is among them.

Yeah, Number 4 was the lionheart of the team. He tended to be the guy that got thrust into the more wacky shit (alternate timelines / dimensions and such) and save the day

He also saved Number 5 and ended the werewolf curse I think

Is this a red Shaggy vs green Shaggy argument?

I thought he was cute a kid.

He literally said "The word chicken has a "2" in it". And wanted to spell Mississippi without any Ss. Full retard.

That's a theory.

3(demon mode) > 4(lone wolf) > 5 >= 1 > 4(normal) > 3(normal) > 2

>Why is this? It would be so much more interesting if they did the opposite...

For the most part it's unintentional. It really depends on the show, but flanderization typically occurs more often in shows where they're not making a multidimensional character study. It's basically a streamlining process as it's easier to write characters the simpler they are. Same could be said about animation or art styles gradually changing as a show or comic progresses. It's cost effective in a creative sense.

Going from Simpson & Delilah to any post season 9 episode really made that much obvious. Hell, even post season 2 started clamping down on genuine character moments, with few amazing exceptions.

Best episode ever!

Hair-covered numbuh 4 was more of those silent paid killer protagonists rather than those autistic Knuckles stereotypes.

So basically... Numbuh 4 with his hair covering his eyes, is normal canon Knuckles. Numbuh 4 with his eyes visible, is meme stereotype fanon joke Boom &Knuckles.

>So basically... Numbuh 4 with his hair covering his eyes, is normal canon Knuckles. Numbuh 4 with his eyes visible, is meme stereotype fanon joke Boom &Knuckles.
I mean, normal canon Knuckles is a complete dumbass as well.

Don't compare canon Knuckles, a piece of shit stupid sociopathic anti-social villain similar to Nappa & Vegeta or any second grade villains to even the most lowest of low silent killer protagonists found on flash animations on Newgrounds.

The fact they can keep their mouth shut and not snicker every two seconds is already a much finer quality trait than these smug villains and "mean-looking" goths like Shadow could ever manage.

>mfw left always got my dick hard

what's your excuse?