youtube.com/watch?v=R__vhP853Hg
youtube.com/watch?v=JapIRKd9kgA
youtube.com/watch?v=cFyIIOOPlz0
youtube.com/watch?v=CMRLlSPt7ak
youtube.com/watch?v=_AWIqXzvX-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

happened to me too

feels good man

I am still not sure if it is a dream. Thought he will mess up few days ago but pleasant wonder did occur.

i stayed awake for 48 hours to make sure I had enough proof it was actually real

so relieved to still be here

reddit.com/r/pizzagate
reddit.com/r/pizzagate
reddit.com/r/pizzagate
reddit.com/r/pizzagate

!!!!!!

Is it real?

Maybe I'm having a nervous breakdown. Maybe none of this is real.

President Trump?

fuck off to reddit you spamming faggot

>mfw still in the brexit+trump timeline

PRAISE KEK

(OP)

Feels good man, all our hard work paid off. we the new jew now

Such a significant split in realities. So grateful for being in this one. Donald Trump becomes the President of the Unites States. That is the single most hilarious hilarious moment in all of existence; a supreme KEK.

While Hillary Clinton is apparently a full blown paedophile warmonger.

Everything went good. I smile whenever I see Donald on TV.

I'm cross posting from the Al Gore timeline. see pic.

Are other countries actually THIS cucked by America

>you're in the president trump becomes a cuck and goes back on half the things he said he'd do timeline
He's already backing down on Obamacare.

America is kinda like a movie to me.

false flag proxy fag

WITNESSED

I fear I'm going to wake up some day and brexit will have failed and shillary won. PRAISE KEK FOR SAFETY

i'm just now coming down from the high.
past few days were dream-like

Feels good

I swear to god if i switch from this berenstain timeline with the curly f in the ford logo and mandela that didnt die in prison i'm going to lose my mind

>I will never shift into the timeline where the RA reunited Ireland

Is Ireland comfy?

That's in no timeline.

So comfy.

Feels good man.

looks pretty comfy to me. even with that crash going on in the background, look how cool and collected those grills are. dat qt with the nice abs and denim shorts HGNHH

>Burgers actually uncucked themselves
Godspeed you glorious bastards

as long as you avoid dublin and the nigger containment zones like balbriggan its pretty comfy

I swear that's the ugliest Pepe ever.

Trust me, you don't want to be in THAT timeline.

Depends if you think constant warmish rain is comfy. Some like it some don't.

I DON'T CARE IF I EVER COME DOWN

This sums it all up very nicely!

Holy fuck.. I know this sounds crazy.. I'll even admit that I was a shill for hill. I was just in the Hillary timeline.. Fucking crazy; i'm sure it was no dream. Trump didn't do a concession speech; he said "The whole game is rigged against us". Nobody spoke up though. Republicans all over the US just accepted the defeat. It's a lot different in this timeline, even though Trump won by more points.

>Still in the Trudeau and mass-immigration timeline
god help me when does it stop, this is a nightmare

How is the great barrier reef?

I keep hearing Sup Forums mentioning timelines.
Is this some sort of meme I missed out on?

Those niggas look like they're from JoJo.

I'm suprised that a lot of people (mostly Hillary supporters) have not posted anything similar to this but on the other side of the political spectrum. I'm sure the mandela effect is kicking in hard at this point.

Me too. Everything feels a little out of place since Trump won. Like he wasn't supposed to, but he still did and now my mind is full of fucks wondering what else is going on that wasn't supposed to happen.

One of these went full retard tranny.

I still can't believe it happened.
I still can't believe he brought Farage up on stage.
I thought it was all over, I thought the lefties won for good and will forever control the supreme court. I was sad and depressed;hopeless even. Now I have optimism, something I never had before. I feel alive for the first time since childhood. 2016 is the best year for me anyway. the memes, the lefty ass hurt,trump winning was icing on the cake.
>no more shit loads of frefugees
>no more sanctuary cities
>border patrol can do its job now
sheeeit

>they're from JoJo.
yummy!

Friendly reminder that you should pray to Kek each night before bed to ensure you don't cross back over.

Post yfw you just shifted over to this timeline

listening to this every day now. also checked the digits.

>Trump considering keeping one or two things from Obamacare that makes total sense
>h-hey guys Drumpf is going back on all of his promises! Y-you believe me r-r-right?

Looks like we have to wait more than 1 week for all the shills to leave again.
But thats okay, I'm a patient person.

Guys is it Berenstain or Berenstein now?

Of course, the eternal anglo would then have to get his share of IRISH blood.

>Y-Y'know D-Donald you're not going to b-be able to insult your way to the presidency

Such a great time to be alive.

Did brexit happen?

Still Berenstain, I think the timeline we crossed over to experienced the same shift, and now we're in the Trump-Stain Timeline,

Are you me? I woke up in the President Trump timeline too.

I really think this is what happened. About 2 months ago I got some serious headaches and things started to seem much more odd. I went fishing at a spot I usually catch 7 or 9 fish. Now I catch 50, never happened before. Girls are talking to me,and smiling while playing with their hair. Shit I was to the point where I had suicidal thoughts, now all I have is optimism, I never had that before.

Maybe I had a stroke or something then died and went on this timeline. Maybe kek or god said it was time for this user to be happy and to shift on the best timeline where I don't have to be a virgin at 26 and trump wins the election. All I have to do is make a move on one of those QTs and losing my virginity will be icing on the cake, 2016 greatest year ever.

Ah, okay, thanks. I was a little hopeful we may have gone back on the Stein timeline. This timeline is looking pretty good now though.

I'm pretty /comfy/ and happy :D

>Sun is shining.
>beautiful field of snow outside.
>comfy weekend at my parent's place.
>took a dog out with my mother earlier, met a couple from our neighborhood who had a tiny puppy with them, chatted with them and they considered to sell the adorable puppy to us.
>came back home, ate some christmas cookies and drank milk.
>now listening to this
youtube.com/watch?v=LXx8-iEX7cs
>Trump is still the president elect.
>leftists are still mad as hell.

Who /happy/ right now?

What a time to be alive, isn't it?

Avgn is garbage and you are an underage faggot

Some of us are stuck in the Clinton timeline right now

Avgn is complete garbage and you are an underage faggot

>She's going to die under a Trump presidency

Avgn sucks and you are underage

I guarantee you I'm not underage. I'm not sure what AVGN is though tbqh.

Feels so good man

Press F to pay your respects to those who are stuck in the 'Hillary won' timeline.

F

>looney toons are looney tunes now

Okay. I'm not sure about the other mandellas but this fucking shit right here.
This is wrong.
WRONG.

>woke up this morning
>STILL in the President Trump timeline

We've reached Steins;Gate.

>wake up
>in the President Sanders timeline
>go on Sup Forums
>everyone loves him
>trump never ran and bernie crushed jeb in a landslide
Still better than the Clinton timeline.

youtube.com/watch?v=nWnUuosQwZY
youtube.com/watch?v=R__vhP853Hg
youtube.com/watch?v=JapIRKd9kgA
youtube.com/watch?v=cFyIIOOPlz0
youtube.com/watch?v=CMRLlSPt7ak
youtube.com/watch?v=_AWIqXzvX-U

you may like some of these

>We are in the timeline where the president of the United States is someone who had an interview with Alex Jones

Praise Kek for the shift.

>be in Clinton timeline
>Arab refugees are now a voting block
>bachelor's tax
>tfw sjw shit all over the place

Pretty sure it's always been 'Looney Tunes'. Remember, WB also had something called 'Merry Melodies'. Either way though, the Mandela Effect is REAL and the Berenstain Bears used to be the BerenSTEIN Bears. I think we shifted to the Berenstain universe/timeline sometime between 2008 and 2010 and it had something to do with CERN/the Large Hadron Collider.

>There is a parallel universe where Hillary Clinton won the election
>There is a parallel universe where CTR are mocking us
>mfw when parallel-Sup Forums is in hell right now.

But he talked about keeping that aspect of Obamacare months ago.

It's just media spinning again.

>tfw not in the universe where Hitler won
>tfw no Nazi utopia where the scientists do tests on Jewish lab rats

I wonder what says about this

Brexit Win. Cubs Win. Trump Win

Best time line ever.

I don't know user. I learned english by watching cartoons and playing games. I distinctly remember wondering what "toons" meant and eventually made the link with cartoon network - it's cartoon with omission.
"crazy cartoons" it all meant. I have no idea how tunes fit in this.

I'm starting to believe in this multiverse thing.

Allmighty Kek had the ability to tamper with timelines and alter the set future.

Its beautiful.

Ever find manbearpig?

No, Merry Melodies is real and it goes together with Looney Tunes. And the multiverse is real, but so is Looney Tunes. It's always been Looney Tunes, I'm sure of it.

Because there are an infinite number of universes and dimensions, there is basically an infinite number of timelines where nazi-germany won

now ponder the fact that out of the infinite number of timelines where this happened, we are NOT living in one of them

pic related is mfw

Happened to me too

It makes you wonder whats happening in the hillary time line right about now...

I guess the media is having a much better time.

>now ponder the fact that out of the infinite number of timelines where this happened, we are NOT living in one of them

Ponder the fact that we are NOT living in one of the infinite number of timelines where Hillary won. Let's be grateful, senpai.

What a time to be alive.

It's the same with me. We actually meme'd the weird Berenstein les Bains planecrash timeline with no survivors into permanence, not just a weird abberation

It is ok.
She's still going to vote Democrat for the next 50 years.