Trump said he will arrest Hillary after his election and he won't concede defeat if he loses...

Trump said he will arrest Hillary after his election and he won't concede defeat if he loses. It was probably just talk but if he would deliver on any of these promises this would be like 3rd world dirty politics, maybe post-soviet-state tier. Are americans really would be fine with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY
youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
youtube.com/watch?v=EEQvsK5w-jY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Well russianon, what he means when he say he will arrest her is that he will get the evidence to convict, and then convict. Not just throw her in jail.

Why didn't nobody do it as soon as they knew about the crime then?

I forgot to address the second part, forgive me. What the Don is trying to say is that if he lost by either a narrow margin or a landslide via things such as the Electoral College, he would contest that because of all the fraud wrought in the entire democratic party.

He also never said he wouldn't, but rather that he "might now"

The FBI was the group conducting the investigation on Hillary. With the fact that they had 650,000 emails from Weiner's laptop and "went through them" in 10 days shows how corrupt the FBI director is. She either paid him off or he knows that if he followed through with what he wanted, that he'd end up dead by apparent suicide with three gunshot wounds to the back of his head. Internal matters in the US are often rigged and corruot, yet you never see them in the public light unless you have had friends or family in the agencies that are willing to disclose info to you.

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

!!?!?!?

Stop shilling shit medpack, get back too plebbit

>trump actually doing anything he promised
Fucking plebs.

The really strange thing is that FBI started this investigation shortly before the election day. They had like 5-7 years to do that

The difference between first and third world is not in actions. It`s in the perception. Whatever first world does is good. Whatever third world does is bad.

Welcome to NWO neocolonialism.

Well, they didn't have the emails 5-7 years ago, but rather since the investigation started last year. The thing that pisses me off is that they "went through" 650,000 emails that WEREN'T duplicates in 10 days. Even working around the clock, that would take months to complete.

Didn't Snowden say that the FBI holds some sort of program which can go thorough duplicates really quickly?

Arresting a criminal because they committed a crime isn't dirty politics, Ivan, you silly boy.

Do you not realize Clinton and her cronies are criminals?

That would be duplicates, yes, but the 650,000 off of Weiner's were NOT duplicates, but rather emails that they hadn't gotten a hold of yet.

Also excuse my typos. I've been up for like 37 hours and can't go to sleep because of the dreams I've been having lately

"Eleven days before the 2016 presidential election, Comey announced that the FBI had discovered additional emails and is reviewing them to see whether they are related to the bureau's investigation into Clinton's handling of classified information."
He backed off soon after but what was the need in this announcement anyway? They should have investigated things quitely until they have proofs. Seems like political trick

Yes, but arrest of criminal should not be tied in any way to election in a civilized society

he said he'd appoint a special prosecutor, not literally throw her in jail

also he has got reason to do so, bernouts were calling for the exact same things but once it was trump it was suddenly an act of muh fashisom

The DoJ wouldn't be under threat and could actually prosecute Hillary for the stuff they actually had on her.

Not conceding defeat was because of the evidence of election fraud and other illegal shit the Hillary campaign did during the election, like starting violence at Trump rallies.

It's not that hard to understand if you actually kept up to date on the whole thing.

What crime did she commit again, user?

Read this carefully. Any man or woman in our armed services, who puts a classified document on a private computer would be charged with a crime, be discharged and likely go to Leavenworth Prison.

Any politician who accepted "donations" from foreign countries, and put said funds into a private slush fund with which they paid themselves and their daughter, would be charged, fired and fined and likely go to jail.

Your precious hillbag is a liar, a thief and a criminal. She spent 1.3 billion dollars to buy the presidency and lost. Twice. She corrupted the white house, the FBI and the Dept. of Justice.

She belongs in jail. He will do the right thing. comey and lynch will be her cell mates. HUM A WEINER and her husband too. What they did was wrong, against the law, and they knew it.

He's referring to the debate where he said "Because you'd be in jail" as a zinger.

Yup, thus why I said that he was either corrupt or in fear for getting killed. Thus is speculation on my part, but I think that he announced the information about reopening the investigation into Clinton and saying that they AREN'T pursuing charges was to make people more likely to vote Clinton because she wasn't getting charged.

So you seriously say that voting process is a fraud in th US and any party can falsify the votes. Is this the general feeling about this?

Nice trips.

Also, this motherfucker should be in jail.

go away retard imbecile.

If you say someone is probably a pedophile and then say no, he isn't - the people will start to dislike the pesron anyway

>any party
No, not any party, but rather candidates backed by globalists and people like George Soros who OWN AND OPERATE the voting machines that cause fraudulent and/or fake ballots.

Go watch the Project Veritas videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs

youtube.com/watch?v=EEQvsK5w-jY

Yes they ard
He employs fascist tactis.
/pol is stupid anyway

That's not the same thing in this case, Ruskie. If someone you know isn't committing a crime but is accused of it before something important, but then proven to be "trustworthy or good" Before the important thing occurs, that people won't change the opinion they had on them based from false accusations?

Yeah yeah, like your authoritarian fascist religion is any better you goatfucker.

>but then proven to be "trustworthy or good"
but deep inside you will still be thinking "but is he really?"
Then someone else comes after and also puts all his predecessors to jail. Welcome to the 3rd world

>elections mean nothing if i lose
>but i will accept peoples chioce if I win
>i will jail my opponent.
>deport all the mexicans they are rapists.not the rapist white though.
>Build a wall but still need border control cameras and personnel so no point.

Trump was a mistake.
He is stupid or he is lying to you and you are stupid

Some of them are.

Others are not.

Overall, the situation is not ideal. Or it will be great. We just don't know.

The free thinking people would thing "but is he really?" The average Joe that listened to the propaganda and mainstream media wouldn't question it, just blindly follow the instructions of the shephard. They'd feed him "...but this person DIDN'T do these things, so they must be 110% trustworthy and honest!" and he'd eat it up like hotcakes.

There might be a pedo ring in washington involving white house staff.

I would be ok if trump went hitler 2.0 on steroids if they found out it was true.

>jail his opponent
Once he has the evidence, he is free to do so
>deport all the mexicans, all are rapists... yadda yadda yadda
Non-argument, he is deporting the illegals. He also said that they weren't sending their best that some were drug dealers, rapists, and murderers because they are exactly that.
>build a wall...
And? Anyone one need border control and personnel on hand. Look at the Berlin Wall. They made the wall and had to have personnel to enforce it. How are you to know that illegals won't try digging under the walls or going around? We also would need people to maintain the it, to make sure that there aren't cartels and illegals breaking down portions of the wall and going through that.

>Trump was a mistake
So was your empire you probably remember so fondly. You're the stupid one for perpetuating lies fed to you through the MSM, goatfucker.

3rd world dirty politics?
How is it not dirty to be convicted of criminal abuses of power and just be set free?

Nixon was impeached, and was sentenced to prison time, but then bam, next president just pardoned his ass. How is this not dirty?

On a related note, Nixon spied on 3 journalists in a hotel and got impeached-
Obama spied on every single journalist in the world and got a peace prize

go figure

This bong gets it.

>On a related note, Nixon spied on 3 journalists in a hotel and got impeached-
>Obama spied on every single journalist in the world and got a peace prize

You don't know what you are talking about roach.
Worry about your own shitty countries politics, which are fifty times worse. Are there any cars in Turkey? or only goats.

shiiieeett, britbong. You nailed it.

> honestly believing that automation can't discriminate 650,000 mostly duplicate emails to a reasonable size

Are you fucking retarded? Hillary's crooked and the FBI is cucked, but FFS Comey was threatened with resignations if he didn't investigate it. Whatever, really. That dumb bitch isn't in office.

> (You)

>>jail his opponent
>Once he has the evidence, he is free to do so

He threated her to score points with the public.To appear tough guy...You swallowed that lie american.

>>deport all the mexicans, all are rapists... yadda yadda yadda
>Non-argument, he is deporting the illegals. He also said that they weren't sending their best that some were drug dealers, rapists, and murderers because they are exactly that.

He wont deport anyone. He lied to get elected. Besides there are drug dealers among whites too.
Somehow being a citizen means they cant be deported? Why?

>>build a wall...
>And? Anyone one need border control and personnel on hand. Look at the Berlin Wall. They made the wall and had to have personnel to enforce it. How are you to know that illegals won't try digging under the walls or going around? We also would need people to maintain the it, to make sure that there aren't cartels and illegals breaking down portions of the wall and going through that.

If you need personnel to enforce the border control you dont need a wall.It only complicates things.At best slowly people down.
But Americans are idiots and it worked on them.

>>Trump was a mistake
>So was your empire you probably remember so fondly. You're the stupid one for perpetuating lies fed to you through the MSM, goatfucker.

No one fed lies to me.
I know you probably dont care but this guy is gonna make sure science is gutted.
No more great missions to other planets because we need the money to fix our "pot holes"
I respected your countfy because you were determined to conquer the world and the universe.
You are the goatfuckers now.

Says the guy who won the amish votes.
Do you have cars user?

The problem is that the DoJ would simply not prosecute regardless of what evidence the FBI had.

putin is our new lord now, you have just been logged for going against his imperial putiness, perpared to get radiowared to death.

>swallowing lies about prosecution
Again, non-argument. Just saying that he "threatened her to score points" doesn't refute it at all. Trey Gowdy, a man elected into congress, has come out saying that the investigation has resumed. You're the one with lack if information on the subject since you live in an echochamber of a backwards authoritarian fascist religion.
>won't deport anyone
Lined out in his "first 100 days in office." plan. Because seemingly you can't read well enough to understand, that means that the immigrants that had sent in forms with their addresses, their names, and the like will be taken away. They have the addresses, and it is his plan.
>if you need personnel yadda yadda, I'm a goatfucker, no one fed lies to me
Said like a true leftist. Spend more to fix pot holes? That's more of a leftist thing to do. Determined to conquer the world? Obviously we're going to conquer the world, why do you think we haven't invaded your shit yet? You're not worth our time, you're worth less than scum and you know it. You're fed lies and fall in line like the rest of you mudslimes. You're the goatfucker, at least we have morals and standards unlike you or your religion you fuck.