RC - FAMILY IN WEST TEXAS IS POLICE (APRIL MICHEAL CHANDLER) (SECRET POLICE)

TOTALLY CONNECTED i dont doubt it
they were caught on camera in a house they didnt belong in wearing their uniforms while not called to the house no report of it turning cameras away from where their suppose to be

suspected house has tunnels in it under home depot
i believe all home depots have base's under em their all rigged
this is SERIOUSLY HUGE.

OH AND THIS BITCH PROBABLY JUST SOLD HER DAUGHTER SHE DIDNT KILL IT.
the ppl she sold her kid to then probably did that .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/embed/ziKYqEL5u0w
youtube.com/channel/UCyjayczVSJ7YT2IfKoFeLeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UXybotgqxY8
pcmidland.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'll let you finish, but casey anthony was the qtest killer waifu of all time

What? Explain

Can you make an effort to not write like a triggered tumblr fatty?

ray chandler is connected to all this nonsense

a friend moved into a house DIRECTLY BEHIND home depot with a very suspecious trucking lane behind his house
he swears theres a tunnel in his house that leads to that home depot and someone tunnel to his house to get into his house to get into that tunnel its fucking mudane doing something like that but they did

he got shot one night unexpectly out of no where no one came after its like they shot him and ran off
well he got in his truck and took off to the hospital
the next few days he comes home looks at his cameras cops arrived like 3 mins after he got shot with no dispatch to his house and they turned all his fucking camras away from them
staged a crime scene literally ON CAMERA
and it was april and micheal chandler TOTALLY related to RACHEAL

its huge!!
this is in MIDLAND TEXAS where the SKULL AND BONES of the FREEMASONS is big heavy and huge AND HAS A OIL BARONS CLUB for rich oil field men its nasty desu.

did in midland texas and those companys and you will find more links NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!

DIG IN*

>while not called to the house no report of it turning cameras away from where their suppose to be
what did he mean by this?

take less meth you fucking junkie

i stopped once i learned what they were giving me
not my fault this ring of ciminal feed me meth at the early age of 8

go fuck yourself bitch
learn to decipher a mad man.

the cops were not called to the house
theres no dispatch report
there no calling
no record
once they showed up on the cameras pulling up to the front of the house
they walked up to the front and turn the cameras towards the house so they couldnt be seen

wellllll they didnt get all of em and totally got seen.

Why was this man a target of interest?

I can verify that underground tunnels, in general, are legit, and not some reptilian conspiracy shit.

> THERE'S VIDEO OUT THERE I SWEAR
> no link

Confirmed proxy
Cut it out Australia

youtube.com/embed/ziKYqEL5u0w

I see cars pull up then right when the cops are about to be in the frame the video cuts to a different feed for no fkn reason. Where's the video you keep talking about?

That is exactly what hes talking about. I still dont get what the big picture here is though

He's talking about them turning cameras, but there's nothing to connect the turning of camera B to the cars on camera A

The video just randomly switches from a useful camera (A) to a different one (B) with a useless angle. The useless camera gets turned. Why not show the useful one getting turned?

the fuck is this shit

Post unedited footage retard

bitchyoutube.com/channel/UCyjayczVSJ7YT2IfKoFeLeQ

i found this shit IM LINKING SO YOU CAN DIG FAGGOT.
I GOT PIZZA TO EAT.

There's nothing to dig up. What you've found is a shitty ARG. We've got actual things to be looking into.

please stop from looking like a complete shill
nothing to dig up

cops coming to a house when not asked to
the secuirty system was turned off
the reason they got caught is they tried to turn it off which cause it to reset thus turning it on and taking pictures of them
check the other videos
if you think im full of shit

whois april chandler
who is micheal chandler
who is rachel chandler
their all connected
free mason
skull n bones
oil baron club
MIDLAND TEXAS
bush's old town
ALL HIS FRIENDS FUCKING LIVE THERE.

Always interesting to see some real schizophrenia on Sup Forums

Wait this connected to Rachel Chandler???

Im gonna need a 6 pack of lone star and some camel blues marty

Why the fuck dont you post pics or sources OP you fucking retard

This is huge and youre fucking it up by acting like a drunk retard spreading disinfo

OP IS A COMPLETE FUCKING RETARD

BUT IF THIS CONNECTS TO CHANDLER THIS IS EVERYTHING

>Rachel Child Handler with Bill Clinton before raping and sacrificing children on epsteins island/the luzzatto farm with Pedosta and friends

Bump

Bring this over to this thread

WHO THE FUCK ARE APRIL AND MICHAEL CHANDLER?

He sent a tip to the DEA that there were some suspicious activity near his house, suspected tunnels.

midland texas police officers.

youtube.com/watch?v=UXybotgqxY8

He says they tried to cover it as if he shot himself with his own gun.
He said that also happened on week where there was a convention for real state brokers at the time.

The man is just paranoid. He provides no proof. He claims that the police only officially came once, but offers no proof of that. How do we know they didn't come twice? How do we know he didn't shoot himself with his own gun?

Schizophrenia is a hell of a drug. RIP.

Your awful writing makes me think you have no idea what you're talking about. It's really hard to follow.

I live in midland and have heard nothing of this

Obviously the secret police are covering it up.

paranoid nah
proof ya its called his youtube BITCH YOU GO FUCKING LOOK AT IT IM NOT HERE TO TELL YOU EVER FUCKING WORD BITCH.
schizophrenia is not my tea
i like forced insomina its way better
my awful writing is cause i dont sleep EVER and i take TONS OF ADDERALL they changed me what can i say im a monster.

well either you're part of it or you dont know anyone
go to the oil barons club
im sure you'll get in real fast.

Shooting himself with a shotgun a close range would've done a lot more damage.
He does have some pictures in his videos, but I don't know the USA police works, so I don't know if they're real.
But it's one hell of story, I think it deserves to some research into it on the EWO threads.

It happened in 2012, seems to have been covered as an accident.
He details his story with what evidence he has in his channel:
youtube.com/channel/UCyjayczVSJ7YT2IfKoFeLeQ

In the video he shows an image that states that 22 rifle was removed from the home.

you are being stalked

After my worse-than-nazi-court criminal conviction and CRUCIFIXION, for years in poverty I suffered hopeless, jobless character-assassination and isolation in this low deadly niggertown. I was the repeat target-victim of this Gangster Government’s gangsterization and undetectable extermination attempts to Shut Me Up Forever With My Secrets. Then, in December 14:th 1965, I attempted to escape this worse mongrel Gangster Communist-country to return to the Slovenic-Polish land of my forefathers. Instead, in a Gangster-staged Parroting Puppet DEADLY CONSPIRACY, I was flown from Kennedy New York Airport AT NIGHT to a small, distant S:t Lawrence River estuary snowbound, small airport under the guise that I was in Warzaw, Poland. Immediately many many things proved this to me, including the two big white asbestos-shingled hangars with the large "Brand-F Airways" —signs on their sidewalls, in addition to the many blurted statements I solicited from the many CIA deadly GANGSTERS, the assassins of ME, the many many Parroting Puppets all around me. I DEMANDED an immediate flight back to Kennedy New York Airport, instead I was held captive ALL NIGHT, later in CHAINS. I refused both; all food and requests that I’d go to sleep. Then CIA GANGSTERS, pretending to be Polish police with NO identification BEAT ME BLOODILY! Later, while "my" return-trip 707 Boeing jet airliner was being serviced for "my" return trip, I quickly walked into the airplane and saw a CIA GANGSTER with a small electric hairdryer-type blower pumping DEADLY POISON NERVE-GAS SMOKE into SECRET COMPARTMENTS under the ashtrays in the arms of the chairs where later *I* was ordered to sit in the airplane full of CIA UNDERLINGS, "passengers", my assassins, who GIGGLED as they watched me dragged in chains by the airplane by the Gangster CIA Police Gangsters! These deadly Gangster CIA passengers, they PRESSED THE FRONTAL PANEL OF THE ASH TRAYS IN THE SEAT ARMS to release the DEADLY POISON NERVE GAS SMOKE!

also noticed he stated what size of shell his pellets where and what size they were digging outta him
2 different sizes so it couldnt be his gun even if the damage was there which it wasnt.

but they sure as fuck tried to make it look like the damage was there they wanted to cut his dam foot off

How do you know about the west texas mens club?

Show me where on the internet you found it.

ive been hell-ly lonely if their stalking tell em to come chill i could use a YF to share this pizza with.

BITCH it doesnt matter how i found it.
just know their disgusting old men that fuck children.
i fucking layed my pipe with several of their wifes and im a thug so they try to appeal to me when im fucking em by telling me super thug shit which im just like DAM GIRL THIS BITCH A DEMON.

what do you think they use to dig the tunnels? shovels? electric drills? machine diggers? but who is Manning these tools??? perhaps modern day secret slaves.. and why are these tunnels built u may ask

pcmidland.com/
club within a club.
skull n bones within the freemasons
well the oil barons club is inside the petroleum club

im sure the clubs might even go down a additional club but i couldnt give a fuck really.

their using illegal mexican miners
put like 20 in a house
get em mining
their using a fucking pick
pulley and bucket
and possilby chemicals to crack the groud easier and quietly

but for sure meicans in s-10 trucks that smell like fucking sack of rotten cabbage.

A lot left unknown... I heard of similar situation around BUNNINGS in Aus... I had a friend lived near and cameras covered his backyard with footage of teams of diggers borrowing down to explore... Dressed in all black with kevlar suits... and torches

Oh heh the petro club, ya that place is ok.

Carry on

take more speed. stay awake longer. youll see em

is there anyway we can contact any members of the illegal Mexican mining squad and question them on the tunnels planned intentions

the oil barons in the petro club meet up a different location
ya just contact midland police department.

We black people now!

I don't talk to police

I'd fuck and gape her asshole, and she'd totally be down with it. You're right.

Where's the proof?

Where's the proof they are related to Rachel Child Handler?

I'm willing to help but you have to stop being such a sperg

>how do we know he didnt shoot himself with his own gun?

I guarantee you they wouldn't speak english if they are illegals.

I will drive by this place one of these days if I get a chance just to see what the fuck OP is talking about secret tunnels.

I included Buddy in the OP
Lets use this thread to get more autism on the case

Whats a sperg, is it simlar to a downie

Someone who just spews too much incoherently without thinking about how their audience will interpret what they say

It frustrated those trying to help and gets you ignored no matter what you say