You niggers have been creating tons of threads about Trump climat denial changes. I've got sick of it - same arguments...

You niggers have been creating tons of threads about Trump climat denial changes. I've got sick of it - same arguments, same facts. I'm going to share what Moscow's downtown looks. Honestly your discussions do not prove the fact that the climat is changing. The argumentation and facts are completly abstract. You don't have the clue of what you're talking about. I mean how could you believe in climat changes if you can not feel the outcome of it on yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2016/03/23/falling-sea-level/
10russia.ru
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
youtube.com/watch?v=asn8vMlg0B8
youtube.com/watch?v=CuiNW6MjNPE
youtube.com/watch?v=Cte3VvCONf4
youtube.com/watch?v=AasvuIZ6FKc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_Warm_Period
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Ice_Age
washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2015/05/27/climate-skeptics-think-you-shouldnt-worry-about-melting-polar-ice-heres-why-theyre-wrong/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_level_rise
youtube.com/watch?v=kwtt51gvaJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yea it's all bullshit. Record cold november in whole Finland too in years

And the summer?

Moscow had a couple recent years with no snow in fucking december actually

I think that's enough Depression for today. We get your point Ivan.

Looks exactly like I imagine slavland to look like

"Climate change" is a tautology.

Don't have summer photos but summer feels the same every year: hot weather mixed with rainy weather.

What "tautology" even means

You know nothing of Depression. One can consider this to be a very good day.

>What "tautology" even means

It's saying the same thing twice in different wording.

"Climate" is already a word describing patterns in the changing conditions of weather related things over a given area. Adding "change" to the end of it is redundant and is a strawman to smear anyone who doesn't agree with Al Gore as "lol you don't believe in climate" retard.

I know everything about shitty weather and vodka, don't fucking start we are too close neighbors for this thing

Part of global warming is harsher seasons. Just because its cold in some places does not mean the AVERAGE temperature of the PLANET is lower. I can say the same thing in the summer, how here in AZ every year we beat the new heat record in the summer, or how in Texas they beat records on how many days in a row its over 100 degrees. Its called Climate Change for a reason, though t b h I'm not surprised someone from Russia/someone from finland is incapable of abstract thought.
>Hurr its cold here so obviously global warming isn't real
Literally the most used and most widely debunked 3rd grade argument against global warming.

Well if cloudy weather and vodka makes you feel the heat of depression... Why would you not change the place of living? Couse this feels like the the most appropriate decision. And easy to do from what I've heard about Funland's economy.

the climate is always changing. warm periods, ice ages, the climate runs in circles the whole time.

Icecaps are supposedly melting, nowhere is being flooded. where is all the melted ice water gone?

all I know is there is a shitload of snow outside

>AZ every year we beat the new heat record in the summer, or how in Texas they beat records on how many days in a row its over 100 degrees

They are southern stats for a reason.

>t b h I'm not surprised someone from Russia/someone from finland is incapable of abstract thought

Come on now, mate. The bait is bad that even white murican thinks twice before reacting to this.

> Literally the most used and most widely debunked 3rd grade argument against global warming

An argument based on facts: photos that have been made a few hours ago. That's how argumentation works.

dayuum id give my left cock to live somewhere in upper floors in one of those buildings

it goes into the ocean and yes the ocean levels have risen.

Where do you live? Looks like St. Petersburg to me.

Russia looks comfy in the winter. Reminds me of where I live.

What I mean is that it looks exactly like St. Petersburg, down to buildings, what district of Moscow is this?

While it is true that climate change is happening and Humanity is becoming increasingly responsible for the blame, the (((climate change lobby))) is a money making scam.

There is no money to be made in protecting the environment, and capitalism reflects this desire.

What's depressing about this tho

Winter is the best season, prove me wrong

nice way to put it

Those little balconies and niches on that commieblock building look pretty /comfy/ to be honest, imagine sitting there with your russian wall rugs playing some russian card game drinking vodka or some hot drink with your russian friends in winter

And look at those cables spun from one tower to the other, looks like some pseudo-cyberpunk shit

stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2016/03/23/falling-sea-level/

Sea level has been falling on the Atlantic seaboard for the past six years.

The ice is melting, are aliens taking the excess water?

Winter is only good in a couple of things.

But what do I know, I dont know the feeling of Winter since our country lives in the fucking middle of the equator

Their continent is being elevated by tectonic buoyancy because we stripped the land of all its gold.

Worthless IPCC/NOAA shills are going nuts because they know Trump is going to cancel all funding on pseudo scientific bullshit.

Get a real job you pathetic useful idiots.

Global warming is debatable because everyone seems to focus on ONLY the climate of the planet which only accounts for >0.0001% of earths mass. Problem lies in the core of the earth, center is semi solid and is surround by liquid. C02 in atmosphere traps heat from the sun, and the earth heats up from the inside. The liquid surrounding the core heats up and becomes more viscous. This causes the earths core to spin eccentrically.
Scientist always say the moon moves away from the earth 3cm per year but this is not true, it is actually the eccentricity of the earths core increasing. And it does this because the moon and sun in different positions gravitationally pulls apart the earth in different ways.

I think big problems will rise soon because of this, earthquakes, volcanoes reactivating and tsunamis.

I mean, that's probably because I'm a snownigger, but I fucking love winter.

I'd very much rather freeze to death when it's -40 °C outside than sweat like a motherfucker when it's +40 °C

Legit question: Why does australia, the least industrialized both currently and during history, have a shit ozone layer, even though they don't have anything that could have affected the ozone layer like it is now, completely destroyed as the global warming people say will happen if we continue "pollution"

Doesn't the weight of 8 billion niggers counteract that?

Looks comfy, I'd take freezing cold over 32C at 7AM.

Scottish here

>whitemen love the winter only muds and jews and niggers love sitting in the fucking heat all day long

>You will never be a Slav, squatting in this white wasteland drinking vodka then getting whacked with tree branches to relax

Why even live?

Don't know how to translate the definition in english, but he means that climate HAS to change, so climate change is a tautology, it's always going to be true

>I have food in my fridge therefore global starvation is non-existant

I'm in Scotland and every year has been hotter than I remember. Why is it hard to accept that changing the atmospheric composition of our planet would lead to temperature changes?

I'm a pretty conservative/ right wing person, whatever you want to say. But I can't turn a blind eye to climate change. Though I'm also an atheist, so that probably discredits anything I say here.

climate denial threads on Sup Forums are rare, stances on global warming are pretty mixed. i have however seen a ton of people accusing us of being climate deniers, (((coincedence)))? i actually dont know what the fuck is going on, its seems weird, but pol is a dumb target for this.

>Updated data from NASA satellite instruments reveal the Earth’s polar ice caps have not receded at all since the satellite instruments began measuring the ice caps in 1979. Since the end of 2012, moreover, total polar ice extent has largely remained above the post-1979 average. The updated data contradict one of the most frequently asserted global warming claims – that global warming is causing the polar ice caps to recede.

It turns out the were never melting in the first place. They were actually melting in some areas and growing in others, that's how they got away with shilling it so hard.

One of 'global warmings' biggest fear mongering points was complete bullshit, this is why the changed the name to climate change and never mention the polar caps again.

95% of climate change prediction models have been proven false

you can't just leave your homeland like that. I absolutely love finnish weater from april to september but after that its just gets.. too cloudy and snowy. But maybe thats what makes summer so full of life

>what Moscow's downtown looks
You're confusing downtown with outskirts.
Downtown is actually a city's centre

Except science tells us the planet is in a cooling period at this point, and has been for about 20 years. That kills the whole "global warming" argument--- science facts. This cooling is caused by reduced solar output, which again, is just basic science facts.

Indeed, science tells us that there is an extremely high (over 99%) probability that the next two solar cycles will continue to have a lower solar output than we have now, so they will also be cooling years, and there is a strong probability that solar output will remain lower than average, and therefore the Earth will continue cooling, for upwards of 100 years. Yeah, right now, our BEST science tells us that the world is experiencing GLOBAL COOLING, and the environmentally minded scientists are scared about how mankind might be making that worse, and trigger an artificial, early beginning of the next ice age. That's our cutting edge scientists and biggest and brightest brains are worried over--- a manmade catastrophe due to an early start to the next ice age. They are actually trying to get people to do more things to cause "global warming".

So either catch up to what the science is today and fight the freeze!

What age are you, 5?

2010 was a fucking cold winter, coldest I remember and i was born in 84

I know that there are a lot of uninformed Americans and other Putinfans here that think Putin is the savior of the white race just because he is not liberal. This couldn't be farther from the truth. He is basically Russian Bill Clinton-George Bush: a neocon who tries to keep his popularity up by invading shitskin countries like Georgia and Ukraine (like Clinton did in Yugoslavia and Bush did with Iraq war) People in Russia live in poverty and Putin has made it even worse for them. Here are few things this (((nationalist))) jew puppet Putin has done:
1)he made revision of Holohoax a crime punishable by prison sentence
2)advocating anti-communist cause in WWII will land you in prison
3)pointing out crimes of Red Army will lend you in prison
4)inflammation of ethnic and religious hatred will lend you in jail. Hate speech laws essentially. Countless nationalists are doing time for it
5)let construction of huge fucking mosques and ordered to give mosque in Chechen Republic #2 in government sponsored "National Symbols of Russia" election
6)keeps open border policy with Central Asia, Russian citizenship can be bought for 30,000-50,000 rubles. 9 million of fucking illegals in Russia
7)Called the real nationalists "morons or provocateurs"
8)everything is corrupt beyond belief In a any state related project, at least 80% of budget would be stolen
9)let in 3-5 million chinks and sells Siberia and Far East to China

Are all vehicles in Russia, black and white?

You're thinking of New Zealand.

mostly

Reptilian brother identified.

>b-but muh evidence said the proofster
Right here
1),2),3) - Federal Law 80
4) - paragraph 282 of the Criminal Law
Maksim Marcinkiewicz(jailed twice for "hate speech" alone) and Movement Against Illegal Immigration activists are good example
5) 10russia.ru
6) nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
7) Direct Line with President on "Channel 1" 18 Dec 2003
8) countless exposed info by various people (Google RosPil)
9)Don't forget about the chinks, Russia is becoming very multicultural, and it must because otherwise it will not survive.

abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
>The Chinese are invading Russia — not with tanks, but with suitcases.
>Alexander Shaikin, in charge of controlling the Russian-Chinese border, said on June 29 that 1.5 million people from China have illegally entered the Russian Far East over the past 18 months.
P.S. Moscow is minority Russian by 2025, handguns are illegal, self defence laws are non-existent, free enterprise is a joke and quality of life is barely on Latin American level
Here are some quality enrichment videos starring quintessentially Russian mudslimes
youtube.com/watch?v=asn8vMlg0B8

youtube.com/watch?v=CuiNW6MjNPE

youtube.com/watch?v=Cte3VvCONf4

youtube.com/watch?v=AasvuIZ6FKc

Climate does change, but it doesn't necessary mean global warming. Learn what homeostasis is - its the key. Nature will fix everything by itself.

It IS the Summer

26, so I was born in 90. Every summer has been objectively hotter, and we've done a 6 year stretch without any heavy snow. Yes 2010 was cold but there are always anomalies in patterns. Since then we've had weak if any snowfall.

That's the whole point - I haven't felt winter becoming warmer. Every winter for 5 years now is a very cold. But if you feel taht weather is getting warmer each year than I guess it affects you.
Do you know anything about rising food suplies? If no then you can fuck off. If you're living your life as a greentexted faggot then you can absolutely fuck off.

Bullshit.

The oceans have been rising at a steady rate of 3 mm a year since 1850. It has not sped up, it has not slowed down. 3 mm a year. We know this from measurements taken by several different navies, including the US, the British, and the French.

If there's any extra "melt" from "global warming" of the ice sheets in Antarctica and Greenland, then it has to be so small as to be IMMEASURABLE to modern scientific instrumentation.

Yes. Wanna know why? Have a look at photos that OP posted and answer it yourself

i seen this shitty copypaste fucking 20-25 times on Sup Forums, go fuck yourself

Swallow some more arab dicks, you dumbfuck. Go and learn ecology

Through what agents are humanity becoming increasingly responsible for climate change? What exactly do you think humans are doing that is altering the climate in ways that it wouldn't change if humans didn't exist?

Know your feel.

Russia is pretty /fa/

Snowing in Russia?
Unbelievable

Got some links breh? I want to use this in possible arguments

Climate patterns work out over many centuries. Not just some 26 year old anecdotes.

Fact is the highland ski centres have had the best years in the last 5 - not just one winter. Just because there is no snow in Cowdenbeath or whatever shit hole you live in doesn't mean the man made global warming is true.

According to people who scream about climat is having been drasticly chanhed snowing in Russia is unbelieveble.

I know, right?
Climate change has gotten so bad it's even happening twice a year! Some months it's hot, then almost without warning, it's dark and cold, which'll last months as well!

>what is a paid shill

same copypaste, same filenames

I bet those fags have special folders with their pics for shilling.

Glasgow :-(

not an argument. just because you don't experience something doesn't mean it's not happening elsewhere in the world

>a climate change denier tells me to go learn ecology

do you believe the earth is flat as well lmao

/comfy/ commie blocks

There are times when climat is something that can not be explained or noticed. Gotsh in 4th A.D. could move across Danube because it had frozen. It doesn't freeze nowadays.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_Warm_Period

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Ice_Age

jesus that is so comfy and depressing

i wish the whole world got into an ice age

washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2015/05/27/climate-skeptics-think-you-shouldnt-worry-about-melting-polar-ice-heres-why-theyre-wrong/

the only ice melt that impacts sea level is land-ice melting. (you can do an experiment and put ice cubes into a glass of water. the water level will be the same after the cubes have melted.)
and glaciers very much are receding, everywhere.

>One of 'global warmings' biggest fear mongering points was complete bullshit
I assume you mean the sea level rising as a result of ice melting?
well, the sea level *is* rising
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_level_rise

>95% of climate change prediction models have been proven false
95 is a big number. and you being a prancing unemployed australian fairy, I suspect you just pulled that big thing right out of your ass, didnt you?

What exactly do you think is being changed in the atmosphere that would make the planet warmer? Because actual science tells us it cannot be CO2. CO2 is complete crap at being a GHG (green house gas).

There's easy proof for yourself of this: If CO2 was a strong a GHG as claimed, Mars would be as much hotter than Earth, and its atmosphere would be thicker than Earth's due to the high temperatures retained. Why? Because Mars' atmosphere is almost pure CO2. Instead, Mars barely has any atmospheric pressure, and is close to a vacuum in pressure, and it is barely warmer than if it didn't have an atmosphere at all.

Science baby. It's worth learning.

So if it isn't CO2 causing things to be warmer for you, what could it be I wonder?

Funny how they called it "global warming" first but now they call it "climate change"

How did ice melting affect you? How did grwoing deserts affect you? How did you experience something that didn't happen to you?

My uncle is an owner of farms that supplies shops and restaurants with vegetables. Do you know what? I haven't noticed his frim became smaller.

Typical low IQ anti-AGW """"""argument"""""!

Also: it never ever snows in Antarctica, for perspective.

>CO2 is complete crap at being a GHG (green house gas).
>Science baby. It's worth learning.
this is so american, it hurts
youtube.com/watch?v=kwtt51gvaJQ

>It's snowing in russia so g_l_o_b_a_l warming is a myth

By the way, when the ice on the North Pole really starts melting, Europe will become much colder thanks to the new stream of arctic water.

Fuck I hate russians.

fuck off, piggu.

The sheer volume of it is a factor. In 1900 there were 1 billion humans, and much less animals than today. Think about the 3 billion+ years it took for life to evolve and flourish on Earth. Then in simply the last 100 years, the human population jumped from 1 billion to 7 billion, the animal population imploded with the growth of farming techniques, factory farming. Not to mention all the gas from the billion+ automobiles in the world, the industries, the cutting of trees which store carbon they've been sucking in for aeons.

I'm not a hippie or a treehugger, but how can we say the above wouldn't affect our atmospheric composition, and thus our temperature?

Commieblocks at dawn is 10/10

If it's a low IQ argument then I'm sure your capable mind could easily prove me wrond. Don't want to waste your precious time on a low IQ discussion? Too bad. And here I thoight we could have a proper conversation.

This is very intresting how people start to poit out to flags and countries.

they changed the name to accommodate retards like you.

>HURR IF ITS CALLED GLOBAL WARMING HOW COME LOCALLY ITS COOLER THAN BEFORE CHEKM8 ATHEISTS
that literally-retarded line of reasoning is why we now use the name climate change.
but the globe is still warming.

you could think of "global warming" being the correct term used by non-retard scientists and laymen, like a proper bicycle made for long tours, while "climate change" is a child-sized crappy bicycle with training wheels and whoever dares ride it must make sure to wear a big pink homo-helmet so he doesnt hurt himself (you're the homosexual in this analogy)

Increased snowfall is actually perfectly in keeping with predictions that snow will become a thing of the past.

it is snowy

>russky education

>How did ice melting affect you?

It will affect us when half of Greenland has melted away

>How did grwoing deserts affect you?

Probably not

>How did you experience something that didn't happen to you?

You can observe things that happen in other places in the world without being affected yourself...

climate isn't the same as weather.

Fuck you cunt. It's boiling in here.

>This is you