This is Renet

This is Renet.
Say something nice about her.

Nice helmet.

>CGPG

>animation

They actually adapted this for 2003. It was so weird, too.

She's a big girl

Rockin' body, shame about the headdress

HUGE TITTIES

Continuing the tradition of shipping characters voiced by Greg Cipes & Ashley Johnson.

My favourite bit of typecasting.

>the best Greg Cipes-voiced character relationship isn't with one of her roles
Pottery?

The turtles should NOT be attracted to human chicks, it's completely wrong on so many levels.

There's a reason 2003 banned that whole thing.

Why? They grew up around humans, of course they'd be attracted to them.

That's not how species work.

It's how humans work.

But the turtles aren't human.

I've never noticed this before. Spooky

Yes they are? They are the reincarnated sons of

I hit enter before I finished
They are the reincarnated sons of Hamato Yoshi

>That's not how species work.

It's how humans work tho. Shit, Sup Forums didn't even grow up around anything weird and they'd still fuck a sexy lizard

Don't associate me with such degenerates please

If you're attracted to anything non-human, you're fucked in the head. The same with other species.

What if it's honorary human, like Hellboy? He has an official statement from the UN declaring him to be human. Can I fuck him?

More disturbed by a human that:s attracted to them. Bitch gotta be really freaky.

Being raised around human media alone would give them a fetish for human women whether it was natural for them or not, but also add in the reincarnation and mutations and they can do whatever they want because it's a fucking cartoon.

Shame how each incarnation of Renet has been less of a bombshell bimbo. Now she's just "generic quirky/silly action girl"

Only in the IDW comics.

her first appearance in the original comics was awesome. fun fact her first appearance was also a crossover with cerebus the aardvark

>Being raised around human media alone would give them a fetish for human women whether it was natural for them or not
For the third time:
>That's not how species work.

>implying that isn't a vast improvement