Characters (you) wish you were

>tfw you'll never be DOOM
>tfw you'll never be a super-smart scientist wizard king who everyone is afraid of
>tfw you'll never go on quests and adventures to claim power and glory
>tfw you'll never have your own harem compromised of humans, aliens, demons and all kinds of women
Why even live?

Other urls found in this thread:

comicsalliance.com/files/2011/10/hitman07-1318312614.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd rather be Silver Surfer. I wanna fly around the universe and feed planets full of assholes to a bigger asshole.

Bumperoo.

>YWN be surrounded by a bunch of weird aliens while having hot women chained to you
Would love to see jabba have a pearl slave girl

I'd rather be Stark desu. Smart, rich, handsome, gets primetime pussy, lives like an adventurer 24/7 and no matter how many evil shit he does, he always skirts by squeky clean.

>tfw you will never be an evil shape-shifting wizard-demon who rules the future with an iron fist
>ywn live in a demonic monolith modeled in your image and revel in decadent excess from the spoils of more conquered worlds than you can keep track of
>ywn have absolute power over everything, but absolutely no responsibilities, and be left with tons of free time to spend trolling your enemies and catfishing the same person a million times with
Hell, having Mako's voice alone gives Aku an enviable existence, everything else is just icing on the cake.

I would love to be a reality warper, either Mad Jim Jaspers or Mr. Mxyzptlk, A allpowerful shitposter.

Why do you all want to be villains...?

...Because it’s fun? And besides, Doom’s not a villain, he’s a King. Attacks on the F4 aside, he’s not really malicious.

>Betty
>Veronica
>Cheryl Blossom
>Valerie

Archie is the right choice

Juggernaut so I could do whatever the fuck I want and no one would even dare to try to stop me.
>m-muh cement
I'm not as retarded as Cain.

Heroes have a tendency to be pontificating moralfags who work thanklessly for ungrateful civilians, and suffer through consistently shitty personal lives since their whole existence are based around overcoming conflicts and never finding closure to their status quos. Why would you want to live like that when you can just cheat through life on easy mode? Even if you'll never ultimately win as the villain, at least you can enjoy yourself between failures if you're genre-savvy enough.

>tfw you’ll never fuck Sue Storm

comicsalliance.com/files/2011/10/hitman07-1318312614.jpg

>you will never have prolific rap career that inspires many modern day rappers due to your unique style, flow, and lyricism
Feels pretty bad Sup Forums

This user has the right idea.

i wish i was as intelligent, swab and classy as the superior spiderman

I wish I could be Carol so I can fix my shit comic and rape Mar-vell as my cumdump through time travel or some bullshit

You have shit taste Boco.

Jean Grey so I can fuck all the good looking chads~
Oh and to overpower all of you.

My helmet shields me from you telepathtic attacks and my intangibility makes your telekinesis useless.

Yeah, probably. Still my hero.

bump

So, you wish to be retarded and annoying? You already are.