Name a bigger JUST than the MK50 (Infinity war)

>youtu.be/gsvG_CFNOyE

Suit design peaked at the civil war version.

Other urls found in this thread:

entertainmentdesigner.com/news/theme-park-design-news/uprising-in-paris-disney-fans-petition-over-poor-conditions-at-the-park/
imdb.com/name/nm0519680/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

46 (CW) was perfection. Best blend of modern sleekness with old school mechanical Ironman feel still there. Any further progression just stops being core "ironman"

Why are these posts the same as in tv/?

These posts:

do you have autism?

he looks like a caveman

We don't know what it's capable of yet.

I keep hoping it transforms into an anti-Infinity Gem suit.

The Arc Reactor was based on the Cube. Tony was left the legacy to advance it, progress down the avenue. Maybe not enough to copy its power... but what if it has the ability to 'shut it down', if only temporarily?

That could make for a kick-ass final scene for the movie... Tony fighting Thanos without the Gems because they're not working due to him interfering. Of course Thanos is still more than a match for any one warrior...

So maybe that is how Iron Man dies. Buying everyone enough time to get out and regroup, and knocking Thanos on his ass until Infinity War II.

Kys, idiot.

Interesting but I don't think that'll happen. Seems too complicated. I figure it's just new liquid/nano tech.

>Disneyland Paris

Is it still in a state of neglect or is Disney finally pumping money into that park again?

entertainmentdesigner.com/news/theme-park-design-news/uprising-in-paris-disney-fans-petition-over-poor-conditions-at-the-park/

>MK46
>MK50
Have there really been fifty different designs featured in the movies? Or are they skipping like 8 numbers each time?

MK42 was the worst armor. Even the first one that Tony built in a cave with scraps were better than that shit heap.

Tony's PTSD caused him to go on a creation binge and made a ton of specialized suits many were featured in Iron Man 3 in his armory. He blew them up.

Maybe Euro Disney deserves to die

But it is the only disney in yurop, aren't we allowed to go to the land of dreams?

no, let muslims take over and don't ever have any ideas of dreams again

We ever gonna get nanomachine liquid metal suits?

Or foldspace suits that can modify themselves in real time?

Looks great

I said this in the other thread but there must be SOMEONE out there they can hire that can do a better RDJ impression than this voice actor.

I think I'm extra soured on him after having to hear him through the MvCI story mode.

Nah it was one of the worst

The guy in Avengers Earths Mightest Heroes was better

imdb.com/name/nm0519680/

It's the same fucking guy. Just whoever is making him do an RDJ impression because SYNERGY.