>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XqEddipbpkw
twitter.com/theprojecttv/status/797008488958308352
news.com.au/entertainment/tv/fiery-clash-on-the-project-over-trump-people-like-you-lecture-and-heckle/news-story/ef97ba4001e3003a5808e94b46ecef2c
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
youtube.com/watch?v=MPQqHEro81E
dailycaller.com/2016/11/09/paul-krugman-says-markets-will-never-recover-from-trump-dow-hits-record-high/
cnbc.com/2016/11/11/us-markets.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THREADLY REMINDER

youtu.be/XqEddipbpkw

Fox talking about Cruz on the Supreme Court

Libs about to get shake

DRUMPFY

BBBBBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFOOO

Can he actually bring back jobs?

Interesting theory off cripchan

Did Trump actually win California?

>totalbiscuit's wife is on twitter saying that he's treating her badly because she voted trump

lel and he deleted his reddit account

AWOOOOOOO~

>Posts some weird comic from probably some butthurt SJW Webcomic panel of the week site.

>DRUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFF

lol that's what maddox is going to look like in 2 years

Guys

Sources say that 3 million illegals voted in the election. Let's assume that 99% of them voted for Hillary:

What states would Trump had won if it wasn't for the illegals?

What's his endgame?

She didn't even vote Trump, she voted 3rd party

big league, so fast your head will spin.

what's her twitter handle?

I remember seeing them playing Octodad together and it was really cute.

If this is true then that makes me fucking sick.

Now I hope TB dies of Cancer.

I hope youtube get's better Gaming celebs that either aren't afraid to like Trump, or at the least understand when to keep your mouth shut and don't get involved in politics.

Current year was supposed to be a liberal renaissance.

Now we have :

>Trump president
>gop congress
>gop senate
>more gop governors
>conservative majority on the SC for decades

How much did the Dems fuck up?

AUSTRALIAN LEFTIE "COMEDY" NEWS PROGRAM HAS A TRUMP INTERVIEW ON MONDAY

twitter.com/theprojecttv/status/797008488958308352

The Project is hosted by Melbourne SJWs - occasionally they have their token "old white right wing man" on to say something they can make fun of. They have been notably upset about trump all week. You can experience the kind of atmosphere it is here -
news.com.au/entertainment/tv/fiery-clash-on-the-project-over-trump-people-like-you-lecture-and-heckle/news-story/ef97ba4001e3003a5808e94b46ecef2c

How the fuck did they get an exclusive interview?
Does trump know what he's in for?
What is he planning? We're not relevant in the slightest and they will no doubt be trying to pull everything they can to stump him since they are far enough detached from america to think it's not over and they're trying to stop hitler

(plus it's not trump's first post-election interview - that's how shameless they are in lying to people)

I'm not sure how we split them among the states

Why is this guy in my country? I hope he gets deported

Not one fucking actual point was made in this comic. It was just pure butthurt, trying so hard, but couldn't even make an argument.

Regardless, TB treating her like shit for it makes my blood boil.

They are making a Manga off Barron Trump

Translation: "My loud and rude father just got elected president. Also my mom and sisters are pretty hot"

Someone in the previous thread mentioned that Trump should donate to Sup Forums for the help in his win. In a way he always did...

Consider this friendos...

Sup Forums was worth near 600 million and was already the biggest website on the intrawebz before the election. Thanks to CTR and Hillary Clinton, their propaganda campaign raised Sup Forums's value and ad rev by tens of millions of dollars during the height of the meme war.

So Hillary literally gave tens of millions of dollars to the beast that ate her through her sheer ignorance.

It would have been better for her if she just gave all the funding for CTR and several millions dollars after to Sup Forums and the Alt-Right.

That's how fucking stupid they are.

Destroying CTR and playing my part in redpilling people against that evil cunt and the entire evil establishment is one of the best things I've ever done in my life.

Nevada

That cuck deserves to be added to the "chat shit get hit" mega list.

Dying of cancer, but still has the energy to abuse his wife and publicly insult the God Emperor. What an utter, utter cunt.

They'll be carrying the 60 minutes interview which airs Sunday, which was his first interveiw.

>Now I hope TB dies of Cancer.

I don't. Call me soft, but I fucking despise cancer. But he is still a piece of shit, so I won't shed any tears or anything. But again, cancer should be cured.

he forgot islamophobic.

The thing is, there weren't even any "real" protests.

I watched some footage of a German comedian who was there and complained about the media saying that there are massive protests of people screaming "not my president" etc.
When in fact there's just a bunch of people trying to get pictures of the trump tower.

He said he doesn't even understand where the media get their insane pictures from.

I hope he threatens to nuke Melbourne

Guarantee they're bullshitting somehow. They're professional liars. Marxist turds.

The Progressive agenda got it's teeth smashed in. Time to gut it completely and unfuck European politics.

GUYS GUYS... AHAHHAHAH THE BUTTHURT

Bernie is our Emmanuel Goldstein for the left

he doesnt believe her

and hew said that even if she did vote 3rd party (which he doesnt believe), she helped defeat hillary

Sure.

Just not for TB.

I wonder what he said to him

At least he gets why Trump won. Mostly. For some fucking reason he still thinks Trump is le racist and sexist XD, but the analysis was otherwise 100% on point.

By vilifying and repeatedly attacking the biggest voting block and most powerful demographic in the country and being completely against the essence of the American spirit.

In short: FUCK YOUR SAFE SPACE

In short short: Obama voters grew up.

10/10 Perfect ending

Commiefornia is so solidly blue most people who can vote likely don't bother because they feel it's pointless.

Trump has been a fucking paragon in the days since the election. Fucking Sellout Sanders. Give me a break.

That would make the most sense, but the way they're framing it is really strange. They're not saying anywhere it's the 60 minutes interview but they're certainly not above clickbait tier marketing

They broadcasted Kony 2012 in full without ads on the day it went viral. Not that they claimed it as their own, but they're not above broadcasting shit other people have made and slapping their branding on it

My loud and rude father just got elected president, so all my plans of a quiet set back life without standing out are completely ruined.

On top of that, my mother and older sister are way too hot.

********** Some Fresh Victory OC for Trumpfrenz *********

I hope you like it.

lmao gavin
youtube.com/watch?v=MPQqHEro81E

"Pence, January 20th can't come any sooner. The sooner I get to leave this whole shitshow behind, the sooner I can practice my golf swing".

>it's a 'totalbiscuit's wife threatens to leave him so he dies alone so he comes to his senses' episode

How come everyone says it is obvious Trump would win the rust belt now?

I know hindsight is 2020, but this I can't accept. Trump was down in the polls in almost all the rustbelt states he won. Partly because the demographics were skewed, but also because people wouldn't tell they were voting for Trump because of the public shaming.

The only people who are allowed to say that is Trump himself, pol and Michael Moore.

So how you guys doing today? Still enjoying the button hurt

>Wake up
>This is actually happen
>Be excited and happy until I go to sleep
Will it ever stop

Do you have the tweets his wife made?

He's being deported soon.

I want the vote changed to popular vote, but it should be done before an election and not afterwards.

Because really, if this was popular vote before the election, trump would still have won, as the people in deep blue states wouldn't have felt that their vote was meaningless.

kek

As he takes people's anger and turns it against Whites, Christians, Heterosexuals, and American patriots.

I know. But the articulation, arms waving. Everyone is going nuts.. Feels good man.

1million keks..

>"this is the chair where I sometimes sit and remember that I'll always be second-best"

That is awesome. Well done.

*butthurt damn auto correct.

dailycaller.com/2016/11/09/paul-krugman-says-markets-will-never-recover-from-trump-dow-hits-record-high/

cnbc.com/2016/11/11/us-markets.html

They fucked up so badly that they seriously thought that they would flip Texas and Georgia.
Not only did they fail to flip those states, they went on to lose reliably the Democratic states of Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin.

And they lost those states to the candidate who they gave only 1.8% chance of winning, while also outspending him by a huge amount.

They fucked up pretty bad, Norway.

TotalBiscuit got redpilled

We'll see if he learned shit. I bet he just "learned" that maybe completely shitting on your wife isn't the best way to keep a wife. But he probably still thinks Trump and Trump voters are scum of the earth.

Please stop posting about him here, this is a thread about Trump, not some fucker on YT

Dear god please have Genna leave him.

Your main image made me bust laughing.

>Trumps first impression of Aussies is going to be a panel of Maddow-lites and their pet Muzz

Oh god why.
I pray he doesn't take the bullshit those bastards will push as a message from Aussies and tear up the ANZUS treaty.

Who /waiting for protests/ here?

Oh and youtube link for the said video, he got his first dose of the red pill

>She doesn't like Trump

True, but when she's getting shat on by Total "-INFINITY/10 NOT ENOUGH FOV SLIDERS" Biscuit, for clearly voting third party and not giving a shit, then it just kinda breaks my heart a bit.

She's just too nice in the videos she's in to get shat on like that.

Do we like El Rato for the Supreme Court?

Paul Krugman is always right. Like me.

see Or do you have more info?

Maybe. We'll see!

I'm so done with this faggot kike Bernie Sanders. How a lot of Americans can't believe the weak spineless conman this fuck is blows my mind.

Clinton didn't do one rally in Wisconsin, while she did so in Georgia and Texas. Tim Kaine was in Texas several times as well. The media said she was trying to "expand the map" for the democrates.

Meanwhile they mocked Trump for doing rallies in Wisconsin and Michigan.

>Britcuck
>I want your election to be decided this way

No thanks. Electoral college is fine. I don't want to be completely ruled by New York and Cali.

I love how he can see the train about veer off the cliff and he can do nothing about complain about his seat-belt.

Brexit and President Trump, suck my thick cock.

It won't be Trump. It will be someone dressed/made up as Trump and it will be appalling leftist propaganda and drivel.

>How much did the Dems fuck up?
Big League. The left always - ALWAYS - overplays their hand. Inevitably they get fucking crazy and go full on Marxist mode and get BTFO. It's happened before, it just happened now, and it will happen again.

They are their own worst enemies.

DRUMPF WILL NEVER _________

I was watching a video of an old prediction someone made from just after the 1st debate.
He predicted Hillary would win 406 electoral votes, taking Montana, South Carolina, Georgia....etc. He also predicted the Democrats would win back both houses of congress.

In the comments, people were challenging him all the way up until election day, wondering if he had let his bias get away from him. He admitted that perhaps his prediction was a bit too optimistic, that maybe Clinton would only get 350 or so.

Then after election day, he started raging. He left tons of comments accusing people of electing a monster, saying that they were responsible for whatever happened next. Everyone was shittalking him.

I left the video open in my browser, and when I woke up this morning it had been set to "private"

Pro tip:

Listen to this in the background of democratic meltdown videos and CNN.

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

>rattles off a bunch of totally legitimate reasons why Shillary is shit
>HURR DRUMPF IS STILL WORSE HURR CUZ RAYCISM DURR

I hate these people.

care about your post

>Sanders trying to be intimidating
This is like a yapping designer dog to a lion after it just ripped the throat from it's biggest rival.

be my president
he's just way uncool broseph! Sexism is no laughing matter

It's someone doing a trump voice you ponce. Work It out

We're finally getting out of the recession.

Life is good.

MAKE COLONIALISM GREAT AGAIN

this guy was almost in tears on maher

Isn't it amazing how 24 hours later it's almost impossible to find a liberal Hillary supporter and they all knew all along this would happen?

Fucking faggots.

Julian "Metal Gear" Assange is back for vengence

>Lose the nomination to a candidate who loses the election
>Utterly irrelevant outside of the desperate media SJW safe spaces
>You hated enemy increases his party's share in your state, literally cucking you

>REEEEEEEEEEE THIS TIME WE'RE SERIOUS, WE WON'T LET HIM WIN AGAIN

Oh Bernie, why won't you have some grace and fuck off back into the political wilderness?

I'm surprised there hasn't some kind of federal law that makes attacking people based on their political stance a hate crime after seeing all the hate spewing from the left and committing violence?

You may not have a choice in the matter, I'm merely trying to argue that changing a system post-hoc because you're a sore loser is stupid.

If you don't like NY and Cali you should have vote hilary, since she has the highest chance of getting russia to turn those places into slag

>Obama's fw he realizes all the shit he created to maximize his own power will soon belong to Trump to do with whatever he pleases