Ron Paul Warns Trump That ‘Shadow Government’ Seek To Destroy Him

>Ron Paul Warns Trump That ‘Shadow Government’ Seek To Destroy Him

yournewswire.com/ron-paul-trump-shadow-government/

What did he mean by this???!?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/donald-trump-make-ron-paul-trump-s-secretary-of-state-treasury
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hopefully Trump will listen.

Realistically how could he ignore them? I'm really worried for Trump's health. Seems like everyone is gunning for him.

Please keep him in your prayers, guys.

bump

didn t he say trump was anti freedom anti american or whatever?

I loved ron paul but after he did that commercial that was all "the economy is gonna collapse and you are all gonna die if you dont - buy this book that explains everything" i kinda ... looked at him differently.

looks wise old man, hope trump listens

As always, that it's happening

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

reddit.com/r/pizzagate
???!!!!!

BUT HE DID!

bump

>“Unfortunately, there has been several neoconservatives that are getting closer to Trump. And if gets his advice from them then I do not think that is a good sign,”

Please god this, I'm dreadfully afraid of Trump getting a neocon snake in the cabinet, christie is an overweight serpent.

Trump needs independant, conservatives and liberals in his cabinet, those outside the system, like Gowdy, Ron/Rand Paul

fucking hell

Isn't the shadow government part of the swamp?

yes
but some of them are coddling up to him
thankfully he has the memory of an elephant, so he remembers the serpents from the people

Wouldn't it also be great if the news corporations lost their press access to the white house?

No because even bad news has some modicum of truth or at least it will force you to check it.
No news just means more control of what is reported.

he should be trumps advisor. Trump is doing very bad economical choices right now.

Well I'm obviously talking about having new corporations that aren't in the pockets of the shadow government

Like most of the mainstream media, to lose their press passes, and have actual genuine journalistic groups instead.

MODS can you ban this swiss kike yet he spams this same shit in every thread

Why do you care? I don't care about reddit, but they're doing Kek's work and trying to unravel a massive pedo conspiracy. If they're wrong, fun were had, if they're right, it's a victory for everyone.

It means that we need to get Ron Paul to be the Secretary of the Treasury.
change.org/p/donald-trump-make-ron-paul-trump-s-secretary-of-state-treasury

Get in here
>

I'll bump once.

He looks like magneto