Were any other late night hosts' reactions as surprisingly tolerable as this?

Were any other late night hosts' reactions as surprisingly tolerable as this?

youtube.com/watch?v=bEskg0Z-NAQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=veO56HqH8TA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Conan's was better

Maybe they realize it's time to maybe draw it back in and not start riots everywhere and risk violence.

I'm still waiting for John Oliver's aka current year man

I'm waiting for Stewart.

His navel gazing liberal bullshit and obvious venemous hatred for white people blew up in his hands.

He's not coutnerculture anymore.

You'll be waiting for a long time as he doesn't have a show any more.

kimmel was alright, only him and conan remember that they're supposed to be funny.

I want to see mahars reaction but I was in one of the threads last night while I wasn't at my computer watching and i got the vibe it was pathetic and insufferable. Based on some of the post I don't think it's an episode where I can feel smug about actually the opposite I would be super butt mad at the stupidity and their shamelessness

So?
He can just come back on as a guest exactly like he did before, or release a video.

He's a public figure, he'll comment.

He keeps blabbering on about the first female president and that it would be a good thing.

Doesn't he realize that feminism stands for equality and that sex shouldn't matter?

It's pretty neutral. He's just trying to convey that there could still be a woman president in the future, which is accurate.

He killed himself I hope

I mean, do you really want the first female president to be someone who took money from govts who support ISIS? There will be a first female president but maybe it should be someone we can be proud of.

>this isn't your country goyim!

Except there is now a real chance that she will be ivanka. She has the foot in the door now and woman seem to adore her.

Really makes you worry about the incoming slipperly slope, you know the one they promised us wouldn't happen with gay marriage then did?

>the first female president
>the first Hispanic president
>the first gay president
>the first transgender president
>the first non-Christian president
>the first pedophile president

Future US elections will be about ticking off the next thing in a list, not the candidate's actual qualities.

You could tick off a lot of those with just Michelle Obama.

When is this cunt on tv?

>pedo
Bill Clinton

Quick question: Has Donald Trump actually said any racist rhetoric? I keep hearing this in the media but I see absolutely no concrete evidence, apart from his interview saying he wants to ban muslims from entering the country (Islam being a religion, not a race). Anyone care to enlighten me?

He said the mexicans were good people
That's pretty racist

Fuckin rare flag in disguise

Luxembourg is store brand, Netherlands is premium

No, nothing at all. It's literally all media misinterpretation. He is pretty uncalculated in what he says but any racist interpretation is basically just projection.

Is Luxembourg just Netherlands with more washed-out colors?

when are maher and CURRENT YEAR due to show?

>someone's daughter who will ONE DAY have that title

it's like these faggots have learned nothing
it IMMEDIATELY becam apparent that the jew knows not of what he speaks

Conan did it better.

I'm hoping these deluded retards are starting to realize that they're beginning to lose control of the monster they've created with their sensationalized bullshit. I lay the current state of the country (hell, the world) at the liberal media's feet. I also hope that when people have time to chill the fuck out, they'll realize this.

mahar was last night; current year is sunday iirc

No, after that he got even worse

youtube.com/watch?v=veO56HqH8TA

What a fucking ape, her screeching makes me ears bleed.

I don't think Seth really did anything bad besides letting that niggeress on his show though.