stream link?

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

reddit.com/r/pizzagate
!!!!!!!!

What did the President do?

gooks can go fuck themselves, make korea japan again

Pretty much become a puppet of a feminist Illuminati-esque cult.

Is this to do with the president being in that feminist cult?

yes

>1mil
So they're playing as zerg?

Nice quadz

Why does he spam the link?

Something out of a fucking anime.

Cool beans.

Alright let me read about that 8 "goddess" stuff.

Well this is a PROTEST!
And not 1 of those american 2k protest

ANY STREAMS?

youtube.com/watch?v=11hPOB9oOdg

20th century boys stuff

Damn these gooks are MAD

This video gave me flashbacks from the Nam.

Well shit, anime plot BTFO.

>people make a big deal of 200 college kids waddling in the streets
>meanwhile korea has a million people in a compact area

wew

That spamming
I think you are farming ips

I bet Korea has a fuck ton of Super Autists that can weaponize the findings to take down the entire government.

Any Koreans here?
With this weakening of your government, are you scared of NK trying something?
Do you want Japan to take over?
Do you want some help from America?

US can't into protest

Hundreds of thousands of protesters have gathered in the South Korean capital, Seoul, to demand the resignation of President Park Geun-hye.

Large numbers of police officers are being deployed to prevent demonstrators reaching the presidential palace.

Ms Park is accused of allowing her friend, Choi Soon-sil, to access government documents without clearance.

The president, whose approval ratings have plummeted over the scandal, has said she is "heartbroken".

Organisers said one million had turned out to protest on Saturday, while police put the number at 260,000.

It is the latest in a series of mass rallies against her over the issue.

A friendship too far in Seoul?

Ms Choi is accused of trying to extort huge sums of money from South Korean companies and is under arrest on charges of fraud and abuse of power.

She was detained last week on suspicion of using her friendship with Ms Park to solicit business donations for a non-profit fund she controlled.

It's also more interesting to watch a protest against corruption instead for hurt feelings.

Creepy how our news media leaves out the fact this is all related to a fucking cult.

>1mil
Barely 3000 in the pic

Same here.

Do you have any sauce on this? I would like to learn more about the cultist accusations.

lost

Go on and dot it like the one autistic user did

Clearly sexism. SK presidents have been much more crooked than this and gotten away with it.

>Ms Park is accused of allowing her friend, Choi Soon-sil, to access government documents without clearance

Is that it? what is this actually about

I am always curious as to what is really going on with these stories especially after seeing how our media here manipulates everything.

For all we know this is all a lie and the 'protests' are just manufactured by some Chinese George Soros type.

I found a bit more..

>She’s (Choi) the Rasputin-like shamanist cult figure accused of secretly pulling the strings of South Korea’s president. And it all started with a lost tablet, discovered by a TV network.

>Tens of thousands of protesters again took to the streets over the weekend as President Park Geun-Hye faced growing calls to resign over the snowballing scandal involving her close personal friend Choi Soon-Sil.

>Choi has been arrested for fraud and also stands accused of meddling in state affairs, including government appointments and policy decisions, despite holding no official position.

>Choi is the daughter of late religious leader Choi Tae-Min, who was married six times, had multiple pseudonyms and set up his own cult-like group known as the Church of Eternal Life.

>Park has been forced to deny that she fell for a religious cult or allowed shamanist rituals to be performed in the presidential Blue House.

I know that in your country this makes you a prime candidate for the presidency, but in other parts of the world revealing state secrets to someone who munches your carpet is still a pretty big deal.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I wonder if Best Korea is planning any invasive actions amidst Worst Korea is in this chaotic state.

Either way, burn it all to the ground.

None of that makes any fucking sense

So why isn't she stepping down can someone please explain why

Seems to me that Hillary and the DNC was/is far more corrupt than this cunt.

They're not calling it a witch coven as it would put the fear of god into that somewhat large Christian nation. Fearing a crusade-like reaction.

South Korea is Christian?
I thought they were all Buddhists.

ITT: burgers try to wrap their heads around how corrupt their country actually is where revealing state secrets is "no big deal" and doesn't immediately trigger mass protests.

What happened ? Starcraft servers are off ?

it's probably just a hatsune miku concert or something

The South Korean president had a lesbian lover (Choi) who helped write her speeches and was illegally privy to classified govt information. Choi's father was a cult leader so there is speculation that she is as well. That's pretty much it I suppose.

Oh blow it out your ass

President Park had been indoctrinaded since she was 23 or something by this Choi Soon-sil.

It was said a couple of weeks back that this was a test-country to see how a feminist country would work, just speculation though.

Also when are they going to start breaking out in karate and flying ninjas?

Better a huge pussy than a corrupt bitch still winning the popular vote. Fix your shit lad.

Can everyone try to find out what US ambassador in mentioned here? See if she's got ties to Merk and Clint.

They have best sauce and pizza you will never forget best pizza sauce

I agree. It's a shame that Hillary won the popular vote. We are fucking doomed.

lol ok faggot leaf

Actually, the SK government has been moving forward on banning Starcraft, and all videogames.

It all makes sense now.

A million?

No way there's one million people protesting.

Same happens here.
It's reported here as a "friend"

The 8 goddesses have lulled the autist with MMOs & eggrolls

LUL

So THAT'S why they're protesting, fucking finally the truth comes out

We had a million man march in American years ago but it was only called that cause they couldn't find a black dude who could count out of the 10,000 that showed up.

It seems to finally union north and south korea.
Banzai!

KEK

a fucking dot?

>closely inspects video
>le 60% personified
Story checks out. I reiterate: fix your shit.

Bloody hell.
2016 has been the year of happenings. This is straight out of some conspiracy wet dream.

PRAISE KEK. IT'S ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE THE DAWN.
SHADILAY.

Shoving cops KEK

It's the sun, brah.

Riot police in position. Real life LARP. Roman infantry training. No guns for police or crowd so people go all out.

>le

Now I know why leafs are filtered

>1 mil people

Oh so an average day in those cockroaches filled cities.

UNIFIED SILLA NOW

S
I
L
L
A

This is just too much, all of this happening so close to each other. It's Christmas before Thanksgiving.

pretty much. City of 25 million. So 4% of the population.

I hope my waifu is okay.

US protests are paid actors for the most part and a few useful idiots

Requesting rule 34.

>cockroaches filled cities
found the redneck cowbo-wannabe

hory sheet!

>It was said a couple of weeks back that this was a test-country to see how a feminist country would work
Wtf it all makes sense if you think about it this country was literally Ethiopia poor until the US created it after ww2 it's gotta be a project created by the elite satanic faggots wtf is going to happen now all this is being exposed. Buckle up your fucking seatbealts.

>No more SK spergs
YES, I'M OFFICIALLY HARD

link stream ya gay cunts

2016 is the best year in human history.

More like a fucking anglo weeb english teacher

Yeah, it's actually a pretty cool flag.

The older Imperial flag probably makes it clearer what it is, but the new one is a lot easier to draw, which itself is a huge advantage for a flag.

>mfw 2016 is the year Sup Forums takes on the saturn death cult

The Million Chan March

disgusting gook lover

>Fighting the globalists will result in the entire world burning?
>Sounds good to me

youtube.com/watch?v=bPXVGQnJm0w

Please stop linking reddit.

So the crowd's goal is to storm the presidential palace?

>tfw the Trump election really did make anime real

Trifecta hit. Germany, US, Korea. Illuminati is now a real thing, and its led by incompetent women.

It truly is Christmas. This mundane year just pulled 90 degree coaster dive into awesome sauce.

he has quads so it must be important

Asians always commit martial law quicker unlike western countries

it's gonna be another Tiananmen square massacre

kek wouldn't lie to us

the video quality gave me cancer